Chapter 10: Make haste

Comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          The next day, I woke up from having little sleep. Today was a free day as I had no classes in the morning. Normally, I hangout at the computer shop. However, today, I was visiting Layna.

          I went to school early as usual. My other classmate saw me walking and was surprised I was there. I just smiled and ran off.

          I arrived at the storage room, keenly watching my surroundings for anyone who might see me enter.

          I knocked softly and opened the door. The broken chair was no longer there when I opened. I looked on the sides and saw Layna sitting on top of a laid down cardboard on the floor with her back leaning on the wall beside the door.

          She noticed the door open and looked up. I waved my hands as she had her earphones on. I hastily closed the door behind me.

          I sat down beside her, close to the door, on the cardboard sheet as she took out her right earphones.

          “The chair is no longer here.” I gave a obvious observation.

          “Yeah, they took it away. Must’ve been incinerated.”

          “This place looked a bit spacious. Did they take out a few things?”

          “Yeah. We did. Last Monday, the art’s teacher asked us to clean this place a bit to put on new materials for the Christmas event.”

          “I see… Did they know that you hang out here?”

          “Nope.”

          I chuckled.

          There was a pause as she was still reading her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter