Stubborn

The Wedding Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March

Jin

It has been two weeks since I asked Daisy to go with me to the wedding and she hasn't budged!! 

I have offered to rub her feet, do her dishes for the rest of the year, cut her grass, walk ker dog Lucy, clean her fridge and even take her younger brother Levy to soccer practice on the days she was asked to.

BUT NO! She is not feeling me and I am beginning to panic a little bit.

Not alot, just a little bit.

She looked at me like I had seven heads when I asked her again this morning.

"I told you I am not getting on a plane for longer than four hours Jin, that is not a thing I am willing to do even for you."

"Besides that is peak wedding season,  you know I'll be busy helping my mom and possibly singing for my brother. "

Her mother Olympia owns the hottest catering company in Chicago and her brother Neville and his band are the in house musicians. 

Daisy runs the pastry department and fills in singing when a vocalist is needed. But only during wedding season. 

"But"...

"But nothing and by the way, did you forget about Toronto?" Her sharp intake of breath makes me sigh loudly.

Toronto was a disater...

The plane encountered rough weather and became the flight from hell.

She panicked with the rocking and swaying and became violently ill.

I literally had to shove benadryl down to knock her out.

The beautiful trip where I planned to confess my feelings was ruined and she developed a fear of flying after that.

I don't blame her the flight was really scary, but with me going to Korea every summer since I was five I was used to long plane rides and the bumpy, rough weather causing things to get intense.

I look at her and shrug.

"I thought so, now if you excuse me I have to finish my proposal for Dylan by 3pm and you coming ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter