CH SEVEN

I Got U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM High School

 

Woohyun’s office

Sunggyu knew that Woohyun won’t let this pass, the news of the fight must be all over the school by now, and he indeed heard of it. Woohyun won’t miss the chance to scold him, putting all the blame on him.

Without a word, Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu’s hand and dragged him to his office; he made sure to lock the door, not wanting to be interrupted by anyone, “Sit down.”

“H-Hyung.”

“SIT!”

“It wasn’t my fault, I swear.”

“I didn’t ask.”

“Hyung.”

“The principal was kind enough not to suspend you; you’re lucky.”

Sunggyu rose from the chair, not wanting to stay in the same place with Woohyun, “I want to leave.”

Woohyun back hugged the younger, stopping him from unlocking the door and leave, “I’m sorry, it must be because of me.”

“…”

“Did they say something to you about us?”

“Hmm.”

“Why didn’t you tell the principal?”

Sunggyu pushed Woohyun off him and turned, “tell him what?”

“Sunggyu-”

“Woohyun Seonsaeng-nim pitied me because I don’t have anyone in this life after my sister died that I’m paying for my stay with you with my body???” Sunggyu then whispered, hoping Woohyun won’t hear him, “we didn’t even kiss!!”

But Woohyun heard it; the teacher chuckled, ruffling Sunggyu’s hair. “I can kiss you anytime you want.”

“Hyung, I’m serious!”

“I don’t pity you, Sunggyu. That’s not true. You think anyone can force me to marry you?”

“What am I to you!!! A sub for my sister? A burden you can’t wait to get rid of when I graduate??”

“None of this; where did you get these thoughts from?”, Woohyun caressed Sunggyu’s cheek right on the red marks “you’re my husband. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to leave a mark on your face.”

“It’s fine”, Sunggyu pushed the elder’s hand.

“We’re a family now; can’t we get along together.”

“A family?” Sunggyu backed from Woohyun just in case he thinks of touching him again “oh please, not even you believe that!”

“What do you want me to do? I’m trying here!”

Sunggyu’s tears fell, saying the most shocking thing to Woohyun, something he never thought he’d hear the younger ever says, “I don’t feel like existing.”

I drove him to the edge, is what crossed Woohyun’s mind when he heard Sunggyu crying, not wanting to exist. Can he fix this now? Or is it too late!

“Come here”, Woohyun pulled Sunggyu to sit on the leather sofa with him, “Is that why you’re not eating? Starve yourself?” Sunggyu nodded, avoiding Woohyun’s eyes “you think I will be happy if you left me?”

“Won’t it be nice to be married to someone your age, not a kid?”

“You’re not a kid, Sunggyu.”

“I know, but you insist on calling me a kid!”

Woohyun chuckled, “my bad, I’m sorry.”

“Hyung, did you ever love Nuna?”

“Why are you asking that? Your sister is gone.”

“Did you?”

Seeing how persistent the younger was, Woohyun decided to tell him everything about him and his sister and their friendship and plans. But, of course, Woohyun skipped his true feelings and honest intentions of staying married to his sister.

“It was a different kind of love; we were just close friends.”

“But you two looked happy and in love together.”

“Hmm, it wasn’t hard to be happy with her; she is my best friend. I liked living with her.”

“Is that why you kicked me out?”

“Huh?”

“You asked me to move so that I don’t discover your plan?”

“Y-Yeah, right” Woohyun wasn’t going to tell him that it was his sister’s idea; it will break him for good.

“That’s dumb!”

“Yah, I’m not your friend; choose your words!”

Sunggyu pouted, “Araso, but it doesn’t change that it was stupid to do that.”

“I’m seriously going to give you detention!”

“Hyung, what I mean, it wouldn’t make a difference to me if you two were in love or friends; you made me move out for nothing!”

“So, you’re saying; it doesn’t make a difference that what your sister and I had wasn’t love but pure friendship? Wouldn’t it change things?”

Sunggyu wanted to say, ‘yes, it makes a difference, it means we could have a chance together, that I wouldn’t feel guilty for loving my sister’s husband’ but, “Hmm, no difference at all.”

“Can you forgive me for making wrong decisions back then?”

“There is nothing to forgive; I never hated you for that anyway.”

“Aigo~, you’re too kind, thank you.”

“So, you’re telling me that you like boys, not girls.”

“Yes.”

“But you never been with one before?”

“You’re my first Sunggyu. I don’t even know how it’s like to be with a guy.”

Then it hit him, Sunggyu wanted to listen to Myungsoo for the first time in his life and try getting closer to Woohyun. “Hyung, I can help you practice.”

Woohyun frowned, unsure what the younger meant “practice what?”

“How to be with a guy in a relationship.”

Bright idea, without knowing the real intentions behind that offer, Woohyun thought it would be an excellent opportunity to fix things between them and get closer. If Sunggyu hates it, he won’t have regrets for not trying and for the fact that Sunggyu is the one making such an offer doesn’t seem like he’s using him.

“You mean that, Sunggyu? So, you’re willing to do that for me?”

“Hmm”, Sunggyu covered Woohyun’s eyes with his hand “, now close your eyes and imagine the face of the one you love.”

Easy, Sunggyu’s face popped in his head without hesitation “done.”

“Wow, that was fast, Hyung do you like someone already?”

“Stop teasing me!”

“Araso, Araso”, Sunggyu smiled, looking at Woohyun closely; Myungsoo is right; their teacher is hot! “Now, I’m going to remove my hand, but keep your eyes close.”

Woohyun nodded, curious of what’s going to happen next; though his eyes were closed, he can tell that Sunggyu is now straddling him; not only that, he also can feel Sunggyu’s breath against his skin, meaning his face is very close to his “well?”

“Hyung did I ever tell you that you’re-”

 

Knock, knock

 

Though the door was closed, Sunggyu jumped from Woohyun’s lap not to get caught red-handed in school; it would be embarrassing. Not only Sunggyu panicked, Woohyun had a panic face as well.

“Woohyun, we have teachers meeting now, where are you???????” he tries to open the door “why is this thing locked!! What are you doing in there!!!”

It sounded like Sungyeol from behind the door, so Woohyun unlocked the door for his friend. Sunggyu chuckled at how dramatic Sungyeol was looking at them “what!!”

“Why is the door locked?”

“No reason, it’s family matters.”

Sungyeol looked between the two suspiciously “family matters, I see. Sunggyu.”

“Yes, coach.”

“Go back to class; recess is over.”

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, and the latter smiled and nodded for him “yes, coach.”

“Sunggyu, wait”, Woohyun turned Sungyeol’s body to face the wall before he approached the younger and cupped his cheeks and whispered, “your existence matter to Nicky and me, don’t ever forget that.” Sunggyu nodded “now smile.”

“Hyung, not now.”

“Why~~?”

Sunggyu pushed Woohyun’s hands off his face and turned, giving him his back before he smiled; he isn’t going to show his husband his smile, not yet “see you later, Seonsaeng-nim.”

Sungyeol tapped Woohyun’s shoulder to get his attention when Sunggyu left “what was that about?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I feel a tension between you two, a good type.”

“Aren’t we late for the meeting! Come on.”

“Wait, Hyun”, Sungyeol wanted to make sure that his friend has nothing to do with the red marks on the younger’s cheeks “did you do that to him?”

“I didn’t raise my hand on him, Sungyeol, if that’s your question.”

“You know what I mean; I’m his teacher. I can’t ignore it.”

Woohyun sighed. “I didn’t mean it, he was cursing, and I unintentionally squeezed hard his cheeks as a warning. I didn’t know he had sensitive skin that it will show like that.”

“From what I saw now, things are good between you and him, right?”

“Hmm.”

“Good and the fight?”

“Mr Ok, let it go this time; Sunggyu has a clean record.”

“What about eating, he-”

“Yah, stop asking me questions!”

“He is my student.”

“And my husband”, Woohyun smiled, loving how caring his friend was “, don’t worry; I will make sure not to hurt him again.”

“So, you’re going to try to shoot your shot with him?”

“Wish me luck, buddy.”

 

 

 

Coach’s House

 

As promised, Myungsoo returned home with his friend directly, which wasn’t something new; Myungsoo always does that; it only made Sungyeol nervous after what happened in the school restroom.

Myungsoo walked into the kitchen alone, offering his help “need help?”

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter