CH FOURTEEN

I Got U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coach House

 

Woohyun and Dongwoo made sure their friend was well-rested and settled in his house before Woohyun called Hyojung to bring the boys over. He also called Sunggyu to come over and have dinner with his friends; their sleepover was kind of ruined because of what happened to Sungyeol.

“Appa~~” Sungjong carefully hugged his father, “how are you feeling? Better? Are you in pain?”

“Aigo~~, I’m okay, son, don’t worry, your dad is still strong.”

Sungjong bowed for his teachers, “thank you, Woohyun Seonsaeng-nim and Dongwoo Seonsaeng-nim.”

“Don’t mention it, Sungjong; your father is an old friend.”

“Coach, you scared us”, Myungsoo took the chance that his friend was busy talking to his teachers and approached his coach.

Sungyeol gestured for him to come closer and held his hand, “thank you, you and Sunggyu are good friends.”

“Coach”, Myungsoo leaned close to his coach’s ear and whispered, “I didn’t help because I’m only Sungjong’s friend.”

Sungyeol smiled and pushed the younger a little; there are other people in the house, “I know.”

Woohyun side hugged Sunggyu when he stood next to him, which was cute; his friends wanted to but not in front of their students; they’ll send them away before teasing Woohyun.

“We’re ordering food, burgers for everyone?”

Everyone agreed except- “I’m not hungry.”

“Are you trying to starve yourself!!!” Woohyun wasn’t going to take no for an answer, “you’re specifically eating that burger.”

“But Hyung-”

“No, I’m not taking no for an answer.”

“Maybe he wants something else”, everyone’s eyes were on Hyojung when she finally talked, “pizza, maybe?”

“Ani”, Sunggyu looked at Woohyun. “I’ll eat the burger.”

“Perfect. Do you boys want to go upstairs?”

“Hmm, let’s go~~.”

Dongwoo looked around for Hoya, but he wasn't around, so he asked Sunggyu since he was close to him, “wait, where is Howon?”

“Still grounded; it’s his last day.”

“I see.”

“Seonsaeng-nim”, Sunggyu removed Woohyun’s hand to talk appropriately to his teacher, not that Woohyun minded he was busy calling the restaurant. “I don’t know if he told you, but his parents are getting a divorce; I’m worried about him.”

Sunggyu was the sweetest, even though Hoya betrayed him, he is still worried about him, “I know, I’ve talked to Mr Lee personally about this, don’t worry, we’ll figure something out.”

“Really??” Sunggyu hugged his teacher when he nodded “thank you, Seonsaeng-nim.”

“You’re welcome”, Dongwoo felt like someone was watching him, and he was right; Hyojung’s eyes were on them, so he took Sunggyu to the side for a side-talk away from everyone’s eyes, “how are things at home?”

“Hyung and I are working things out.”

“Aigo~~, you sound happy.”

“Hmm, I don’t like it when we fight.”

“Woohyun doesn’t like it when he makes you upset.”

“He said that??”

Dongwoo nodded, “of course, he never meant to make you sad.”

“For real?? I didn’t know.”

Dongwoo knew he did the right thing when he saw the smile on Sunggyu’s face, was Woohyun wrong all along, and Sunggyu liked him too? How terrible was the communication between them that they misunderstood each other for so long!

“How are things with Hyojung Nuna? Sungyeol told us you two made peace.”

“Daebak, I didn’t know teachers are that curious about their students’ life!”

“Y-Yah, I just care about my students.”

“Well, this topic was covered by Hyung and coach, no need to worry about it.”

“Can’t you like- answer my questions without being dramatic?”

“Seonsaeng-nim”, Dongwoo couldn’t read Sunggyu’s face; why did he become serious! “Why?”

“What do you mean why?”

“Why are you all worried about my relationship with Nuna? Is there something I should know?”

“W-What~~, no~~” Dongwoo knew he stuttered, yet he hoped Sunggyu didn’t notice, “why would you say that?”

“You’re Nuna’s old friend, right?”

“R-Right, how did you know?”

“Nuna told me.”

“I see; what else she told you?”

“A lot of things.”

“Do you want to tell me?”

Sunggyu nodded, “she told me that you guys are no longer friends; you fought.”

“Wah”, Dongwoo couldn’t believe that she said that to Sunggyu, “I can’t believe her, and?”

“That there are lots of secrets I shouldn’t bother and ask about them”, Sunggyu wished that someone could give him an answer, “Seonsaeng-nim, are those secrets related to your fight?”

Dongwoo didn’t want to lie to him, so he nodded. “Hmm.”

“Am I part of those secrets?”

“Sunggyu!!” why was this boy smart? How did he link everything and end up with a reasonable conclusion!!

“There you are”, their conversation was interrupted when Woohyun appeared, “I thought you went upstairs with your friends.”

“Seonsaeng-nim was asking about Hoya.”

“That’s right; I’ll go check on Yeol; I’m sure he wants snacks.”

Sunggyu was about to leave as well but Woohyun stopped him, “wait, what’s wrong? Everything okay?”

“Hmm, I’m okay.”

“I want you to tell me if you’re upset about anything, even from me”, Woohyun played with Sunggyu’s hair using fix your hair as an excuse. “I don’t like it when you’re upset, even if it’s because of me, Araso?”

Sunggyu smiled and nodded, so his teacher was right; Woohyun cared about him. “Hyung, I want to work things between us, for real this time.”

Woohyun caressed Sunggyu’s cheek, “Why~~, aren’t we doing alright recently? We even hugged last night.”

“We’re doing fine as a Hyung and dongsaeng, a teacher and his student.”

“Hmm, and?”

“I’m talking about our relationship”, Sunggyu checked his surrounding before he leaned for a kiss but stopped midway; Woohyun just stood there, unable to move “close your eyes, Hyung.”

Woohyun couldn’t absorb what was happening; Sunggyu didn’t even give him time to think when he pressed his lips against his lips; it lasted for few seconds when Sunggyu drew his lips away, keeping them close to Woohyun’s lips.

“Sunggyu, I-” Woohyun’s eyes shifted from the younger’s eyes to his lips back to his eyes again “ it.”

Sunggyu’s face made the teacher’s mind on cloud nine, he leaned again for another kiss or more likely to continue kissing, but this time it wasn’t light, Woohyun had been waiting for this moment for so long but was too scared to initiate it and get a rejection, but now that Sunggyu was the one asking for it, it felt right to take it deeper, Woohyun even bit Sunggyu’s lower lip gently. All he could think of was how much of a good kisser his husband is, who taught that boy how to kiss!!!!!!!

Woohyun wanted to taste all the younger that he moved his head down to kiss and nibble Sunggyu’s neck, yet this had to stop when Sunggyu covered his lips to hide his moans “H-Hyung, stop.”

Woohyun stopped pressing his forehead to Sunggyu’s as they caught their breath, “it has always been you, Sunggyu.”

“H-Hyung!!”

Woohyun hugged the younger after kissing his forehead, “thank you for giving us a chance.”

 

 

“What did you do???” Sungyeol asked the minute Woohyun joined them, “we all saw Sunggyu’s flustered face!”

“That’s private, coach” Woohyun noticed that Hyojung wasn’t around, “where is Hyojung?”

“On the phone, probably with Boohyun Hyung.”

“Can you all be nice to her?”

“No”, Dongwoo munched Sungyeol’s snacks; he had no intention even to try.

“Yah, Dongwoo, she is our friend!”

“Your friend, we passed this stage.”

“Sungyeol, talk to him!”

“Leave me out of this. I just had surgery.”

“I was dead scared when Sunggyu asked me for a reason behind our fight”, Dongwoo had no intention to hide his conversation with Sunggyu earlier, Woohyun is his husband he must know. “Your dear Hyojung told your boy that she fought with us, Bora and me!”

“W-What- I don’t understand!”

“Do you know how scared I was when he asked if he was the reason behind our fight!!”

“You should’ve told him the truth, Dongwoo”, Hyojung suddenly appeared; she heard it all. “I’m not planning on keeping this a secret from Sunggyu.”

“You’re not serious, Hyojung!” Woohyun didn’t think that Dongwoo could be right; did he misjudge her?

“I have no intention to lie to him anymore; Sunggyu has to know that he has a mother.”

“A mother”, Dongwoo scoffed, “don’t make me laugh; Bora was like a mother to him more than you.”

“Bora was no better than me; when she felt threatened by him, she got rid of him and threw the poor boy to her uncle who hated his guts.”

“It’s not a competition, Hyojung, focus on your life”, Dongwoo warned; he isn’t going to let her have it her way.

“I lost my son once; I’m not letting this one go!!”

“You didn’t lose your son Hyojung”, Dongwoo stood in front of her looking into her eyes, “you got rid of him, remember? You-”

“Hyung”, everyone’s eyes were on Sunggyu; he showed out of nowhere, when did he come downstairs!! “Is this a bad time? Because I can wait-”

“No, no, of course not”, Woohyun walked toward Sunggyu, “everything good?”

“Hmm- I mean no, I think my ankle isn’t well.”

“Of course, it’s not well; you’ve been walking on it as if you’re healed!!”

“Ugh, I knew you’d complain, forget about it; I’m going upstairs.”

“Wait”, Woohyun got on his knees, giving Sunggyu his back, “hop-on, you’re not walking on until you feel better or at least with your crutches.”

“Araso~.”

“We’re leaving; see you later, everyone.”

“What about food?”

“I’m not hungry”, Sunggyu quickly answered.

“Of course, you’re not.”

“Hyung~~.”

“Shush, we’re getting food after we’re done.”

“Whatever”, Woohyun smiled when Sunggyu dropped his head on his shoulder, “get well soon, coach.”

“Thank you, Sunggyu. You rest that ankle as well.”

“Neh~~~.”

“We’ll leave then rest well, Sungyeol.”

“Thank you, Hyun, for everything.”

“Aigo~, don’t mention it. Hyojung, you’re coming?”

“Yes, I’ll grab my bag.”

 

Dongwoo stayed for food and left as well to let his friend rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter