Chapter 3

Three Worlds Collide

Chapter 3:

Eunhee's POV

Walking around Seoul, not knowing where I am.  I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry!" He said.  He helped me up and smiled.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just really lost." I admitted.

"Oh! What are you looking for? You don't look like your from around here? Are you from Busan?" He asked.

"I guess my accent kinda gave it away huh?" I said smiling.

"It's okay! I'll help you out! Um, why don't you come with me, I'm on my way to the hospital to see a friend of mine."

"Um alright." I said.

"I'm Yang Yoseob by the way.  You?" He asked.

"Jang Eunhee." I said.

"Nice to meet you Eunhee shi, how old are you?"

"Twenty."

"Oooh I'm your oppa! Call me Yoseob oppa okay!" He smiled.

I smiled.  He is the first person who's been nice to me.

We walked into the hospital.  So many patients everywhere.  We finally went up the escalator, walking to a room, with the name Sung Hyesun written on the door.

"Come on, she won't mind." He smiled.

"Hyesun ah!" Yoseob said.

I stared at the girl, she smiled brightly and waved.  She was really pretty.

"Yoseob oppa!" She smiled.

"How are you doing?" Yoseob asked.

"Doojoon isn't bullying you right?" Yoseob asked.

"Yah! Don't be accusing me of anything!" The guy who  I think is Doojoon.

"Who's this?" Doojoon asked.

"Someone else is in here oppa?" Hyesun asked.

"Oh this is my new friend! Jang Eunhee!"

Friend?!

"Nice to meet you! I'm Yoon Doojoon!" The other man introduced himself.

"Hi." I waved.

"I'm Sung Hyesun, Nice to meet you Eunhee!" Hyesun smiled.

I smiled at her, but noticed something.  I looked at her hands, as I saw her struggling to grab something, or I think she's looking for something.  I stared at her eyes.  They were staring into space.  Is she... BLIND??

Hyesun must have felt the discomfort I was having.

"You don't have to feel bad." She said.

"I've always been blind.  For three years already." She smiled.

Doojoon and Yoseob smiled at me.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" Hyesun asked me.

I walked up to her, she grabbed my hand and smiled.

"You must be from Busan right? I can tell by your accent.  Did you just arrive?" She asked.

"Um yes." I said.

"Yosoeb oppa, let her use my place." Hyesun said.

Yoseob's eyes widened.

"Really? So your not going to sell it!" Yoseob smiled.

"I mean let her use it, not you." She said seriously.

"Okay..."

Hyesun turned to the other side, she opened a drawer as she moved her hands around.  She finally pulled something out and handed it towards me.

"Here are the keys."

I hesitated.  I don't know this girl, and she's giving me a place to stay.

"Um, I don't know." I said.

"Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you.  It's small but it should be good for one person.  I have food in the refrigerator already.  I can have Yoseob oppa take you." Hyesun smiled.

"Right Yoseob oppa!" Hyesun turned to where Yoseob was.

After saying goodbye to her and Doojoon.  Yosoeb and I walked to his car.

"Hyesun is so sweet isn't she!" Yoseob smiled.

He drove not to far from the hospital.  We arrived at a big apartment.  We walked in, taking the elevator up to the sixth level.  He lead me to a door.

"Here it is.  I live right next door with my friend.  So if you need anything just let me know alright!"

Yosoeb waved goodbye and walked in.  Before I could walk into my new place, a man yelled.

"Yoseob hyung keep it open!"

I turned around.  The man ran towards the door, he turned toward me as my eyes widened.

"You!" I screamed.

He turned to me as his eyes widened.

"Country Pumpkin!"

"Douche bag!"

 

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!"