Chapter 2

Three Worlds Collide

Chapter 2:

Hyemi's POV

So here I am.  Waiting for the stupid bus.... oh yeah!   My dad isn't letting me use the limo because it isn't what people in Busan use.  Great!  So I'm sitting here waiting for the bus.  I don't know exactly what to do nor what bus to take... its my first time.  As I was sitting down, with my big luggage.  A car parks itself next to the stop.  The windows rolled down, as I saw a pretty handsome guy smile.

"Lee Hyemi?" He asked.

"Um, who are you?" I asked.

"You must be Lee Hyemi right? Looks like it."

The man looked at a picture of myself, and then back at me.  He got out of the car, grabbing my luggage, putting in the back of the car and held the door out for me.  I got in, and the man got into the car and drove off.

The car ride was silent.  He kept driving as we started heading out of Seoul.

"I'm Son Dongwoon by the way.  I'm two years older than you, so that means you have to call me oppa." He smiled.

"Who exactly are you?" I asked.

"Wow! I feel hurt! I'm your cousin.  Your mother's sister is my mom.  You've grown up! I thought I couldn't recognize you.  That's why I brought a picture." Dongwoon smiled.

"How long will it be till we are there?" I asked.

"Two hours or so." He said calmly.

"WHAT!"

Two hours! Of nothing to do!  Well good thing I have my ipod.  I started listening to SHINee's Lucifer.  Dongwoon stared at me, and then turned back to the road.  After an hour had passed, he kept talking about how Busan is, to me, its all trash.  I mean, if they think I'm gonna get down and dirty, hell no will I ever do that!

After a long drive, we finally arrived.  I stared at the house that looked like an olden day palace or something.

"Hyemi, I'm glad your here!"

Oh great! It's Uncle.

"Hi Uncle." I smiled, acting I'm very happy to see him.

"Well let's get you settled."

As I got to my room.  I changed into something comfortable.  I put on a pair of skinny jeans,a t-shirt and tired my hair up.  I walked outside the sun shining.

"You ready to get started?" Dongwoon asked.

"Started with what?" I asked.

Did I mention that my Uncle works in a factory, that makes milk from their own cows.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Well isn't that why you are here? To change yourself! Come on, Oppa will show you."

After going into the barn, I was ready to barf.

I mean! It's dirty! Intoxicated with Cow poop! And not to mention the smell! I mean, it needs a whole bottle of the  finest perfume smell in here!

"Here, and that's how you squeeze the milk."

"I seriously have to touch that?" I asked.

"Yes." Dongwoon laughed.

"Your such a city girl, come on!"

"Uh! No!" I ran out of the barn.  No way am I getting down  and dirty.

"Hey you!"

I turned around to see this man standing a few feet from me, carrying buckets of milk.

"Help me out!" He called.

I pointed to myself as he stared at me, lifting one of eyebrow.

"Uh, who do you think I'm talking to? The truck?" He said.

I walked up to him, as he handed me a bucket.

"What am I suppose to do with that?" I asked.

"Uh, carry it, duh!" He said laughing.

I grabbed the handle, as he let go, having me spill half of it, as it crashed to the ground.

"YAH!" He yelled, as he pulled it up.

"What!" I yelled back.

"You told me to carry it!" I screamed.

"I didn't say to dump it out! Do you know how long it is to squeeze a bucket of milk!" He yelled.

"Junhyung hyung!" Dongwoon yelled, running up to us.

"Junhyung hyung, go easy on her.  She's new." Dongwoon scolded.

His name is Junhyung eh? He name sounds better than his looks.

"Oh, so your the city girl?" Junhyung said.

"Is that suppose to be funny?" I asked.

Junhyung laughed, as he took the bucket away from me.

"Whatever." He said before walking away.

How dare he!

"Hyemi ah, over here things are different  from the city, just try to follow, okay?" Dongwoon said.

"How am I suppose to follow when everything is fricken hard!"

After cleaning poop, milking cows! Picking grass, I mean really! Picking grass.  Well I forgot what they were called but, also washing cows! Why so much work!  After a long day, I finally got to shower.  Finally its relaxing.

"EH! Don't use all the hot water!" I heard aunty scream.

Great I can't even relax in the shower.

I got out as I walked around outside.  I kicked a rock on the floor, staring at the stars.

"Why did I have to be sent here.  I don't have a attitude problem."

"Uh yes you do."

I turned around to see the Junhyung guy.

"What are you doing, following me?" I asked.

"Uh no, I live here."

"Excuse me!" I asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't properly introduce myself, I'm-"

"You must be Mr. can't leave me alone." I said.

"Great name but no, I'm Yong Junhyung.  You must be Lee Hyemi."

"How do you know my name?"

"Dongwoon wouldn't shut up about you."

Junhyung started walking away, he then turned around towards me.

"Just a little tip, the faster you follow, the faster you can go back to the city." He said before walking away.

What is that suppose to mean! It's only been one day and I'm already ready to leave!