Chapter 4

Three Worlds Collide

Chapter 4:

Hyesun's POV

 

After the girl left, It was just Doojoon and I.

"Hyesun ah, what do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"Oppa." I said.

"Hm?"

'Should I? Should I tell him?' I thought.

"It's nothing." I smiled.

Though I can't see him, nor don't know what he is.  He's always been next to me.  Through him I met Yoseob oppa and Drama oppa.  But, I feel like I'm a burden to everyone around me.  I still remember the first time we met.

Flashback:

It was when I was suicidal.  After losing my eye sight due to a chemical incident during my chemistry lab back in high school.  A girl I was working with put too much alcohol into the chemicals we were mixing.  I notice it bubbling and pushed her out of the way.  The chemicals blew up in the classroom, many people got hurt but since I was there, sprinkles of the chemicals hit my face, and went into my eyes.  I still remember the pain.  Because of the incident, I became blind.  My parents blamed her for the incident, her parents paid for the first hospital bill.  But, at that time, it was not as bad.  But, when I went to my check up, they found something not right in my eyes. 

"It seems your daughter has an eye disease.  Did she have any other incidents other than the chemical spill in her eyes?" The doctor asked.

"I remember when I was little, firecrackers blew in my eyes, and made me blind for a few days but after I was able to see again, other than that." I confessed.

The doctor nodded.  I've been given many treatments, eye drops, and everything.  But it was no use.  After a few months, I became complete blind.  I tried killing myself.  Cutting my arms, pulling out the IV.  Until I met him, Yoon Doojoon.

I was lying my bed.  I didn't speak to anyone.  He walked in, as he sat next to me.

"Hyesun shi?" He asked.

I didn't bother talking to him.  I was too depressed to say anything.

"Hyesun shi, Sung Hyesun." He said.

I grabbed the IV, pulling it out.  He turned me around, as I pointed the needle at him.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed.

My mother and father tried to stop me from cutting myself with the needle.  But they couldn't do anything.  Doojoon finally, grabbed my arms, pulling it apart so I couldn't cut myself anymore.

"Hyesun stop!" He screamed.

"I don't want anyone here! LEAVE ME ALONE! I RATHER DIE THAN STAY IN HERE!"

"You don't know what your saying Hyesun." Doojoon said.

"Who are you to talk! You didn't lose your eye sight!" I screamed.

"No but if you keep this up, I'm gonna lose an important person."

Tears started forming my eyes.

"You may think dying is the best way, but think of the people around you.  Your parents, friends, me." Doojoon said.

"I don't even know you." I said.

"I know you.  I've always been here.  You just didn't see me." He giggled.

I put my arms down.  I felt a hand on my arm.

"Will you let me be your friend?" Doojoon asked.

"Why would you want to be friends with me?" I asked.

"Because, your special.  Special to me."

Ever since then, Doojoon has always been there for me.  There I met Yoseob and Drama oppa.

"Wha! Hyesun so pretty!" Drama said.

"Yah! Leave her alone! She's mine!" Yoseob yelled.

"YAH! She's mine!" Doojoon screamed.

End of Flashback.

"Doojoon oppa." I said.

"Yes Lady Hyesun."

I giggled.  I reached my hands out.  I felt his head move between my hands.  I touched his hair, and smiled.

"Did you get a haircut?" I asked.

"Why yes i did!"

I went to his forehead, his ears, down to his nose, cheeks and lips.

I felt his cheeks rise as he smiled.

"I want to see your face." I said sadly.

"Soon you will. " Doojoon siad.