Chapter 5

Three Worlds Collide

Chapter 5:

Hyemi's POV

I smiled to myself as I dreamed of meeting SHINee.  But it was ruined when I heard an unpleasant sound.  The stupid rooster...

"Coakadodado!"

Ugh! Really!

I threw the blanket over my head, going back to sleep.

"Hyemi! Time to wake up!" Dongwoon ran through my room.  He opened the curtains.  He ran to my bed, throwing the covers off.

"Wake up! Rise and shine!"

I glared at him as I looked to see me in a big, large t-shirt and my underwear on.

O.O

"GET OUT!"

I slammed the door.  Falling back on the bed.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Dongwoon pouted.

"Give her some time to adjust Dongwoon.  You know Hyemi didn't grow up like us." I heard Uncle say.

I walked down the stairs in skinny jeans, a t-shirt, with my hair held back in a bun.

"Well look who it is.  Mrs. City Seoul Grump." Junhyung smirked.

I glared at him, as I sat at the table.

"Alright guys, today we are gonna milk some cows, clean some of the garden and maybe witness a life experience!"

Great... just great.  What I've been waiting for all day.  More work!  I can't wait to get out of here.  I totally need a shopping spree right this very moment.

"Oh Hyemi, today you'll be working with Junhyung.  He'll show you the ropes around here.

"WHAT!" I screamed, choking on the food.

Junhyung smirked before continuing eating.

After breakfast, I followed Junhyung towards the barn.

"Today, I'll teach you how to milk a cow." He said.

"I don't need you to help me." I said.

"Dongwoon taught me." I whispered.

"But, I know a faster way and skilled way to milk the cow.  Now come on."

Junhyung grabbed my hand, pulling me in the barn.  I looked at his hand wrapped around mine.  His hand was warm, and soft. Wait! What the hell am I thinking!

"Now sit here." Junhyung said, pushing me onto the stool.  I looked at the cow, as I saw its stuff.

"It's not going to kill you." Junhyung teased.

Hyemi glared at him, before grabbing one of its s, squeezing the milk.

"Not like that! Your hurting her.  Here."

Junhyung wrapped his hands around mine, both of us sqeezing its milk out.  I turned toward him, as I saw how serious he was about this whatever we are doing.

"Now you try."

I looked at him, hesitant.  I started milking the cow, already half of the bucket was filled.  My eyes widened as he smiled at me.

"Easy right?" He said.

I shook off the smile, turning back to the cow.

From the corner of my eye, Junhyung smirked, but smiled.

He may be irritating, but he can be... good looking.

Omg! Stop Lee Hyemi! Do not fall for this country low status man.

"Now that our buckets are filled, let's go and carry them to the factory."

While walking to the factory, carrying one bucket is heavy.  Junhyung was carrying two buckets in both his hands.  After dropping the buckets at the factory, Junhyung looked at me.

"Come on, back to the barn."

UGH! What now! More milking! I'm tired!

As we walked back, Junhyung smiled towards one of the cows.

"How are you doing Eunhee ah?" Junhyung smiled.

"Eunhee?" I asked.

"Is she your girlfriends name?" I teased.

Junhyung stopped patting the cow and stared at the ground.

"She's my cousin." Junhyung said.

He bent down, touching her stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"This cow is pregnant.  She's going to give birth soon." Junhyung said.

"Like, give birth to a baby cow?" I asked.

"The correct term is calf.  But, yes, she will be giving birth to a baby." Junhyung giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Your cute Lee Hyemi, though you have no sense in anything to do with barn animals." Junhyung smiled before standing up, leaving the barn.

Why is my heart beating so fast?  My face started to heat. I turned, watching Junhyung walk away.

"What am I doing? I'm not falling for him, I haven't got to know him and I'm falling for him?  Impossible."

I looked at the cow named Eunhee.

"Am I falling for him, Eunhee ah?"

Junhyung's POV

"Junhyung the phone is for you!"

I run to the phone in my room.

"Yeobseyo?" I answered.

"Junhyung oppa!"

My eyes widened.

"Eunhee! Where are you!" I yelled.

"I'm fine don't worry! I'm staying at an apartment this girl I met lend to me.  It's amazing! Seoul is awesome! One day you should come! You'll love it here."

Eunhee...

"Eunhee come home, your parents are looking everywhere for you!" I said.

"No! I'm not coming home!  I'm never ever coming home! Mom and dad aren't letting me do what I want!" Eunhee yelled.

"I can't keep a secret from aunty and uncle.  They'll find out soon, or worse they are going to beat out the truth from me." I said.  I'm terrified of uncle.  His eyes...are like hell.

"Oppa! Please! Couple more weeks!  You can do it! Oh! I have to go! BYE!"

"YAH! JANG EUNHEE!"

I sighed.

Eunhee... are you sure your okay?