Chapter 6

Three Worlds Collide

Chapter 6:

Eunhee's POV

After hanging up with Junhyung oppa, someone knocked on the door.

Confused, I walked up to the door as I saw Yoseob.

"I'm sorry about Drama.  He isn't usually like that with girls."

Right...

Flashback:

"You!" I screamed

He turned to me as his eyes widened.

"Country Pumpkin!"

"Douche bag!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!"

"Whoah you guys know each other?" Yoseob asked, confused.

"What are you some kind of stalker!" Drama screamed.

"EXCUSE ME! Who would want to stalk someone as ugly as you!" I yelled.

"Why you little-"

"Okay! Drama you must be tired, you had a bunch of schedules so go in!" Yoseob pushed Drama and smiled toward me.

"Well, let me know if you need anything." Yoseob said before going into his apartment.

End of flashback.

"It's okay.  I understand.  I shouldn't had reacted the way I did." I said bowing.

"Don't worry about it!" Yoseob smiled.

"Well, let me know if you need anything alright?"

I nodded.

Yoseob left, as I was alone again.

I walked near the bed, seeing a picture of Hyesun with her parents.  But there was someone I didn't recognize in another picture.  I turned my head.  It's that girl!

Flashback:

"I'm sorry!" I said in my Busan accent.

The girl just glared at me and walked into her limo.

Psh, rich people.  Think they can do whatever they please.

End of flashback.

"How do these two know each other?" I wondered.

Then I set a picture of me and Junhyung.

If it wasn't for Junhyung, I wouldn't have been able to escape that country town.

Flashback:

"Jang Eunhee! You will not be leaving this house! I don't care!" My father yelled.

"Why not! I want to go to Seoul! I want to go see the buildings! Life is there Appa! Not here!  This place will always be the same.  But Seoul, Seoul is a place to change! A place of change!  Someplace that I can be something other than a farmers daughter who milks cows all day long.  I'm sick of it! I'm going whether you like it or not!" I screamed.

"Jang Eunhee!" I turned to see my older brother, Jang Wooyoung.

"Oppa!" I screamed.

I ran out of the house, running to the big open field. 

"I'm sick of this place.  I want to go to the city... be with other people.  Live and live life to the fullest.  Than being in this dump."

"Then go."

I turned to see my best friend, and cousin, Yong Junhyung.

"Junhyung oppa." I said, wiping my tears.

"If you want to go to Seoul go, I'm not stopping you." Junhyung said.

"Your old enough." He laughed.

"But. Mom and Dad."  I said.

"Eunhee.  If you want to be a city person, there's nothing wrong with that.  The city is filled with big dreams and big accomplishments to be made.  Do what you think is right for you.  Oppa will support you no matter what." Junhyung smiled.

"Oppa.  Then you'll keep a secret from my parents that I went ot the city right."

"EHH!" His eyes widened.

End of flashback.

I giggled to myself as I heard the house phone ring.  I yelped, who could it be?

I walked to the phone, answering it.

"Hello?" I said in my Busan accent.

"How is the place?"

It was Hyesun.

"It's fine... I'm still adjusting." I said.

"Oh! That's great! I'm glad you like it!  Make yourself at home alright?  There is kimchi in the fridge in a bottle.  Rice is already made and there is some vegetables in the fridge in small containers.  Feel free to make Bib Bim Bap.  It's all fresh, so don't worry, okay! OH! And I'm having Yosoeb and Drama oppa show you around Seoul, so whenever your free, just call them.  I gotta go, more tests! Bye Eunhee!"

I smiled as I hanged up.

Hyesun is such a sweet girl... I wish I could be as brave and confident as her.

I smiled to myself as I heard the phone ring again.

"Hello?"

"Tomorrow.  1PM. Be ready."

The person hanged up as I realized who it was.

Drama.

"Tomorrow is going to be so much fun..." I said.

I laid flat on my back, on the bed.

"I'm in Seoul Junhyung oppa.  I'm finally here.  In the city of dreams and accomplishments."