Chapter 1

Three Worlds Collide

Hyemi:


"Look its that Lee Hyemi." a student said, as she walked passed through the hallway.

"Just because she has money, doesn't mean she has to fling it around and buy her way through her life.

I don't care what people think of me.  I'm who I am.  Nothing can change that.  I'm rich, and I have everything I want.  I have money, i have maids who do my cleaning, and you know what! I can do whatever I want!

"Lee Hyemi! Party at my place you coming?" Jonghyun yelled.

"Of course I'll be there!" I yelled.

That's right, I'm the Queenka of the school.  I'm popular! I'm pretty and I look better than SNSD.

My limo picks me up from school.  Before walking into the car, some girl who dressed horribly bumps into me without knowing who I am! How dare she!

"I'm sorry!" She says in a Busan accent.  Great a country girl.

I glare at her before going into the car, off to home where I will be getting ready for my party.

I walked into the house, when my father's loud voice was heard.

"LEE HYEMI! THE STUDY NOW!"

Great, what does he want now!

"Do you know how serious this is!" My father said holding out my credit card mail.

"What?" I asked.

"What? You look at this and you say what! That's it!" My father said.

My mother walked in, standing next to dad.

"Get out.  I don't want you living here anymore."

"Honey!" My mom shrieked.

"Dad, what are you talking about?"

"It's done, you've used too much of my money and I've had it."

"Pack your things."

"WHAT!" I screamed.

My father walks to my room, pulling everything out of my closet.

"DAD!"

"I've had enough of you attitude!  Your going to your uncle's house."

"Uncle! As in Uncle in Busan? NO! HELL NO!"

"HELL YES YOU WILL!"

"MOM DO SOMETHING!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry dear."

Great just flippin great! ARE YOU SERIOUS!



Eunhee:

"Seoul! Here I come!" I said to myself.

I turn my head, looking out the window of the bus ride.  Finally, I'm out of that stupid country side, Busan to the city life in Seoul!  Oh! My stop!

I run out of the bus, being clumsy, I bumped into someone.  I look at the girl.

"I'm sorry!" I said in my Busan accent.

The girl just glared at me and walked into her limo.

Psh, rich people.  Think they can do whatever they please.

15 Minutes later~

I'm lost!  Where am I!!!  Too many people... so many buildings...

EVERYTHING LOOKS THE SAME!!!

I walk around some more when I saw a photo shoot.  And my, what an eye candy!

Wait... is that?!

"CHAE DRAMA!" A bunch of girls screamed.

What the!-

"DRAMA OPPA!"

Before I knew it a bunch of girls ran me over.  I tripped over a crack in the sidewalk ready to fall on my face.  I opened my eyes to see the ground inches away from my face.  A bunch of girls screaming.  What are they screaming about?  Before I knew it, I saw arms around my waist.  I looked up to see that Drama kid.

"Are you alright my lady?"

Wow...he's really good looking...

"DRAMA OPPA!"

"Now now, ladies, don't get jealous.  Everyone can get a hug from the great Chae Drama!" He hugged me, before hugging other girls.

"Drama, we gotta go to the next schedule."

"I have to go my ladies, till next time!"

The guy Drama waved goodbye as everyone left.  As the place got empty.  The man loosen his tie, as he let out a big sigh.

"Being popular is hard work.  Stupid girls keep getting in the way..."

"Oh! What are you doing here?" Drama said putting on his best smile.

"You must be my fan! Well what's your name?" He asked.

"Um um" I said in my Busan accent.

"Oh, your a country pumpkin eh?" he smirked before walking away.

"I was wondering if you know where-"

"I'm sorry, I don't have time to talk.  Talk to someone else, or I can get an agent to help you out.  I don't have time to hang around with girls like you. Especially country pumpkins." He said before walking off.

OMG

I turned away, walking off.

"WHAT A TOTAL DOUCHE BAG!!!"



Hyesun:

It's been three years since the incident.  I'm blind.  All I see is darkness.  Though I can see some shapes of certain objects.  Through these years, I felt life has always been paused.  Not letting me move forward, because everything is the same.  Same routines, same cycles.  Just being in this hospital, makes everything worse.

My parents, I never see them anymore.  They work two full time jobs to pay for the hospital bills.  Though we aren't rich nor poor, its still hard to keep a steady payment plan.  I'm thankful for my parents, but I get very lonely sometimes.  I barely see them, and to make it even worse.  The world has punished me by taking my eye sight away.   Until one day...

"Hey there!" I heard oppa's voice.

"Doojoon oppa? Is that you?" I asked.

"Its the almighty Yoon Doojoon!"

I laughed.  Ever since I met Doojoon oppa, he's made my life bright and happy.  I don't know what he looks like, nor what he is.  Rich, poor, middle class.  But, I don't care.  As long as he's by my side, nothing matters.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Doojoon asked.

"What does oppa wanna do?" I asked.

"How about we eat some breakfast!"

Doojoon oppa ran out to grab something to eat while I waited patiently.  As I waited, I smelled flowers.  I tilted my head, confused.  Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Ah, lovely Hyesun.  How are you doing?"

"Drama oppa?" I asked.

"That's right! How are you doing! Where is Doojoon?"

"Yah! Don't hit on her!"

I smiled.

"Yoseob oppa, don't hit Drama oppa." I pouted.

"Where's Doojoon?" Yoseob asked.

"Right here."

"Time to eat!" Doojoon yelled before setting the food in front of me.

This is my life.  A life with no sight, but filled with the people I love who can see the world for me.  Which gave me a thought, If I had the eyes of the world, what does the world see that we don't?