(IMPORTANT!) The updates ミ☆

Cherry://Lactic ミ☆ KQ's all-stars co-ed group! APPLY OPEN BUT STORY CURRENTLY ON HOLD! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

• • •

icon
Story on hold

Here is where the updates will go! Sadly, I'm starting off with sad news. I will be putting Cherry://Lactic on hold for the time being.

 

I have a total of 8 stories waiting for applications right now. I'm a very impulsive writer who simply HAS to open something once I get excited about an idea. Sadly, this has caused people to be held back from applying, thinking I will not be able to keep up with all of them. And it has caused me to lose inspiration as well, and the stories started to overlap in my mind. To solve this issue, I thought that it was only right to put half of my stories on hold until the others are filled up.

 

Because of this, Cherry://Lactic will be put on hold for now. It was a hard decision, but I believe that this is for the best. I haven't gotten any apps or engagement here in months so maybe a break will do the cherries good. You can still apply of course, and I will still review the apps that come in, but I won't be bumping up the story and posting new content like teasers for now.

 

In the meantime, you can apply for my active stories Necalli, Adore, Estrela and Produce R 101 (where you can check out the OG cherries!)

 

Read more about the situation in this blog.

28 jan 2022

icon
 
icon
update

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam.

date

icon
 
icon
update

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam.

date

icon