The reviews ミ☆

Cherry://Lactic ミ☆ KQ's all-stars co-ed group! APPLY OPEN BUT STORY CURRENTLY ON HOLD! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

• • •

icon
fly 송재욱

Here is where the reviews will go! The first picture will link to the app. I work with a three strike system. If you're accepted you're good to go, but if you're pending you need to fix some things. If you haven't fixed everything in three tries (which means you don't really pay attention to the reviews and mistakes...) I'll reject your character. I can also reject people on the get-go if the app is really a huge mess. But I'll grant you a second chance with a different character in case that happens... But if you know how to apply, that shouldn't be happening, unless there is just this weird af subject in your app that makes me really uncomfortable... Anyway have fun applying!

 

Mama cherry: 0
Cool cherry: 0
Sour cherry: 0
Nerdy cherry
Silly cherry: 1
Baby cherry: 0

SienL1

icon
 
icon
Korra 강은하

Hi Ari! I’m so sorry for the long wait but it’s finally here and I am very excited! Let’s get into it, shall we? First of all, I actually like the backup faceclaims better than Yoohyeon in a way? Like they fit the vibe better in my opinion… But that’s not really a problem, if you think she fits then she fits for me too! Oh I find the nickname Coconut so adorable! Harry potter too, how cute! Oh she watches anime? I like her already haha! Oh lord she is TALL tall! I love it! Her style is so pretty ah ;;;

 

Her personality is lovely, a perfect fit for this plotline! I love her energy and how her energy overload can actually cause trouble for her because she’s so blunt and shameless. I really like how you interpreted it! I’ll now go through the background first because that’s the order that im kinda used to but the coding had me looking for the background for a minute while it was right there lmaoo im so stupid. Oh she pursued volleyball? That’s really cool, I think that’s a great fit for her! I bet she was really popular because of those stunning visuals haha. Her switch was very interesting, how she got interested in the idol world, that’s really cool.

 

I’m looking through her trivia and loving it so far, but what is epop? I haven’t seen that before… Is it something like electronic pop? Ethnic pop? I’m not sure lol! Oh god she eats her toppings separate from the pizza crust? Does she like scoop off the sauce as well? Haha that’s so funny! Oh my god I love her cat!! Fly actually has a cat as well, her name is Pea! They should be buddies ;w; Oh ler little brothers are so cute! I love them! It’s interesting that one of them is also pursuing idol life!

 

Korra is such a cute stagename! I wonder, did she get it from avatar? Or did she just pick it up randomly? Oh I like the idea of Eunha having done two survival shows already before debuting, she has worked really hard to get here. I really like AleXa’s songs for her! I think they are a great fit for a powerful girlie like her! And I love the songs as well. My god, not a bullying scandal… It seems to be really common nowadays so im kinda glad you included it? But also not cause lying for attention and to bring someone down ?? Oh she openly comes out, that’s cool actually! I bet it would stir up some drama.

 

Overall, I see no mistakes, only good things! I really like Eunha. Thank you so much for applying, I am so sorry for the long wait! Eunha is accepted!

xXmonstaarixx

icon
 
icon
title name status

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nunc leo, tristique non facilisis vel, semper ac dui. Aliquam quis odio lorem. Suspendisse tempor fermentum elit, id laoreet diam.

title name status

icon