The discography ミ☆

Cherry://Lactic ミ☆ KQ's all-stars co-ed group! APPLY OPEN BUT STORY CURRENTLY ON HOLD! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

• • •

icon
#intergalactic

The debut album, named #intergalactic, came and conquered. It didn't launch them to the top yet but it was an overall success, the title track even entering the charts in Korea. It was a decent start and proved that the cherries might be worth the risk.

(* means that they are a promoted title track)

Tracklist:
1. Fire truck (*)
2. Once again
3. Wake up
4. Another world
5. Paradise
6. Mad city (Sour cherry, Silly cherry, Cool cherry)
7. Switch (Mama cherry, Fly, baby cherry)

september 2019

icon
 
icon
Cherry bomb

The cherries releasing a cherry related song, it was meant to happen at one point. It brought them more popularity, but it was noticeable that that was mainly amongst international fans, just like Ateez. They had to find their way into the domestic scene as well. Many people say that this should be the debut song because of the cherry stuff.

Tracklist:
1. Cherry bomb (*)
2. Running 2 U
3. 0 mile
4. Sun & moon
5. Whiplash
6. Summer galactic

november 2019

icon
 
icon
regular://irregular

The big boy. Cherry://lactic's first full album arrived, and it was a hit. They were still mainly international, even having an English version of their song, but this one also got some success in South Korea. They got their first nomination with this song, but the music show win wasn't quite there yet.

 

Tracklist:
1. City galactic
2. Regular (*)
3. Replay (PM 01:27)
4. Knock on
5. No longer
6. Interlude: regular to irregular
7. My van (Cool cherry, sour cherry, silly cherry, baby cherry)
8. Come back
9. Fly away with me
10. Regular (English)
11. Run back 2 u (bonus)

february 2020

icon
 
icon
regulate

The big boy pt. 2. Not long after the promotions of the first album were done, KQ announced the repackage of Regular://irregular. The title track being as weird as ever, the public was starting to appreciate the weird eccentric style this group had. They unfortunately still didn't manage to grab a win, but the nominations were there, they could smell that trophy.

 

Tracklist:
1. City galactic
2. Regular (*)
3. Replay (PM 01:27)
4. Welcome to my playground
5. Knock on
6. No longer
7. My van (cool cherry, sour cherry, silly cherry, baby cherry)
8. Interlude: regular to irregular
9. Simon says (*)
10. Come back
11. Fly away with me
12. Chain
13. Regular (English)
14. Run back 2 u (bonus)

march 2020

icon
 
icon
we are superhuman

This was the breakthrough the cherries needed. While fans considered it less weird than their usual tracks, it worked very well in expanding the fandom. It reached top 5 in several charts and got them their first music show win. And it didn't stay with one. It wasn't a full sweep, but they did achieve 4 wins total with this track. Cherry://Lactic was now on the map. This was also the track that put a lot of the spotlight on the least popular member, Fly, and gave him a lot more attention.

Tracklist:
1. Highway to heaven
2. Superhuman (*)
3. Fool
4. Jet lag
5. Paper plane
6. Outro: we are cherry

july 2020

icon
 
icon
dumb litty

A hard-hitting song that strengthened Cherry://lactic's position as now the biggest co-ed group South Korea had ever seen. Good on charts and on music shows, but not as popular as Superhuman. But this was only the start, since Dumb litty was only the pre-release single of their upcoming EP.

Tracklist:
1. Dumb litty (*)

september 2020

icon
 
icon
red moon

After Dumb litty came Red moon. An EP showcasing a powerful and y side of the cherries. The title song of the same name was a great success, and Cherry://lactic could prove to the public that Superhuman wasn't just a fuss and that they were made for the top. Achieving a nice total of 6 wins with this song. This EP also introduced two units, the all girls unit Cherry:// and the all boys unit ://Lactic.

Tracklist:
1. Go baby
2. Red moon (*)
3. Enemy (Cherry://) 
4. Inferno (://Lactic)
5. Dumb litty

october 2020

icon
 
icon
dystopia:// ttol

Dystopia:// the tree of language was a big step away from their usual concept. When KQ announced 2021 as the year of dystopia, people were really curious as to what was going to happen. It turned out to be the dystopia trilogy that took the cherries on a road of a more rock and metal inspired concepts and a LOT of cultish stuff. The first track Scream was well-received. Many people found the change of concept refreshing. Both mama cherry and Fly got their own solo track as bonus on this album.

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Scream (*)
3. Tension
4. Red sun
5. Black or white
6. Jazz bar
7. Sahara
8. In the frozen
9. Daybreak
10. Full moon
11. Over the sky
12. Outro
13. Solo by mama cherry (applicant's choice)
14. Nothing lasts forever (Fly solo)

january 2021

icon
 
icon
dystopia:// lM

Dystopia:// Lose myself, the second installment of the dystopia trilogy came right in time for summer, with a song that started out summery, but would evolve into a heavy rock sound. Boca was more popular than scream and handed Cherry://lactic their first #1 on daily charts, finally, it was a long time coming. Before this they were only able to reach #1 on realtime charts, but only for brief moments. After a few weeks of promotion, the group switched to promoting the remixed version of Boca with new choreography and a totally different look. Both songs are greatly loved by the fans and public.

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Boca (*)
3. Break the wall
4. Can't get you out of my mind
5. Dear
6. Boca (remix) (*)

may 2021

icon
 
icon
dystopia:// rtu

Dystopia:// road to utopia was the last album of the dystopia trilogy. It ended with a banger and this album was definitely successful, but title track Odd Eye, while topping the charts, wasn't able to achieve the popularity and love Boca got.

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Odd eye (*)
3. Wind blows
4. Poison love
5. 4 memory
6. New days

august 2021

icon
 
icon
shadow play

After a well-deserved break and opportunity for solo releases, the fans got a nice surprise at the end of the year of dystopia. They didn't really expect anything more after the trilogy, but the group came back with an exotic and mysterious song, bringing in summer during winter time. Shadow play was very y, mysterious and ethereal. While it was just a digital single, fans loved this surprise. It did very well on the charts.

Tracklist:
1. Shadow play (*)

December 2021

icon
 
icon
Cherry://: ddalala

After shadow play, KQ decided to bring something new into the group's career, by giving the gendered units some separate promotion. This way, they could enjoy some more rest while the other half was bringing in money. First was Cherry://, with a y and strong song. Promotions of the units were quite short. While the units gathered a branch of separate fans, the general fandom preferred to see them with all 6.

Tracklist:
1. Ddalala (*)
2. Lip gloss

february 2022

icon
 
icon
://LACTIC: make it rain

Shortly after the girls did their thing, it was ://Lactic's turn. The guys were so ready to do their best to do better than their female teammates on the charts. While the girls were resting, the boys were wreaking havock on the stage with their heavy track Make it rain.

Tracklist:
1. Selfish & beautiful girl
2. Make it rain (*)

march 2022

icon
 
icon
galactic://resonance

When they finally came back as a full group, fans were rejoicing. Galactic resonance was a return to the concept the cherries debuted with. While some believe they had grown out of it, the majority of the fandom were excited to hear them in their original concept again. But this concept wouldn't last long before the cherries would go exploring different ones once again. Who knew that their interlude, of all things, would point towards their next concept?

Tracklist:
1. Make a wish (birthday song) (*)
2. Misfit
3. Volcano
4. Light bulb (Mama cherry, cool cherry, sour cherry, Fly)
5. Dancing in the rain
6. Interlude: past to present
7. Deja vu
8. Nectar
9. Music, dance
10. Faded in my last song
11. From home 
12. Make a wish (birthday song) (English)

august 2022

icon
 
icon
retro://lactic

The cherries went on another concept exploration, starting with this album. Retro://lactic, as the name suggests, takes the group on a journey through the 80's. It was a surprise to many, because the cherries had never released a song this fun and cheerful, but it was extremely popular with the fans and the general public.

Tracklist:
1. Beautiful beautiful (*)
2. My name is
3. Thermometer (Sour cherry, Fly, baby cherry)
4. Secret triangle (Mama cherry, cool cherry, silly cherry)
5. The realist
6. On-you (interlude)
7. Trip advisor
8. Feedback
9. I.T.I.L.U
10. Beautiful beautiful (English)
11. Lights on

november 2022

icon
 
icon
−77.82X−78.29

Often referred to as 'that maths album' because of the needlessly complicated name, −77.82X−78.29 was the second part of cherry://lactic's retro exploration. Beautiful beautiful was already extremely popular, but title track La di da just went running with it. It was a huge hit, topping the charts and sweeping music show wins. And this with a song that was all about calling out haters. Because yes, the cherries have haters.

Tracklist:
1. La di da (*)
2. Untouchable
3. Gxxd boy
4. No good reason

January 2023

icon
 
icon
retro://city

The retro era came to an end with this repackage of retro://lactic. It's odd that they release a repackage of an album that isnt their latest, but they wanted to ship out La Di Da before this album's main track Ugly dance. It is less 'superhero' retro, more like old school kpop.

Tracklist:
1. Ugly dance (*)
2. My genesis (übermensch)
3. The dreamer
4. Beautiful beautiful
5. My name is
6. Thermometer (Sour cherry, Fly, baby cherry)
7. Secret triangle (Mama cherry, cool cherry, silly cherry)
8. The realist
9. On-you (interlude)
10. Trip advisor
11. Feedback
12. I.T.I.L.U
13. Beautiful beautiful (English)
14. Lights on

may 2023

icon
 
icon
why why why

This was meant to be an EP, but because Fly got called for enlistment, the main track had to be shipped out as digital single. It was a shame that the last full group release for a while would just be a digital single. The vibes of the song perfectly fit the feelings of the group and the fans, as they said goodbye to Fly and baby cherry (and possibly cool cherry as well, depending on his age). During their time of enlistment, the girls (and possibly cool cherry) would keep releasing songs together and focusing on solos and collaborations. Mama cherry in particular will spend some time promoting in her home country. Who knows what the group will bring next once they're complete again?

Tracklist:
1. Why why why (*)

august 2023

icon