The staff ミ☆

Cherry://Lactic ミ☆ KQ's all-stars co-ed group! APPLY OPEN BUT STORY CURRENTLY ON HOLD! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

• • •

icon

MANAGER

Name: Go Hyungjoon
DOB: 30/05/1992
fc: Goo Giwon

 

Hyungjoon is the manager in chatge of the cherries, but their relationship doesn't feel professional at all. Especially mama cherry and cool cherry (the ones closer to his age) are very chill with Hyungjoon. He's talkative, goofy and kind of an idiot, so lovable yet so strong. He spoils the cherries way too much.

icon

VOCAL INSTRUCTOR

Name: Lee Dayun
DOB: 19/05/1994
fc: Lim Kim

 

Dayun is the vocal instructor of the cherries. She's a diva, acting fierce like she's on show me the money, but no, she teaches the vocals. She is very experienced in vocal coaching and helps the members a lot with developing a healthy technique, but she is notably very strict on the members. The boys usually dread the vocal lessons while the girls are fine with it all.

icon

DANCE INSTRUCTOR

Name: Suzuki Eijiro
DOB: 27/10/1994
fc: Komori Hayato

 

After Eijiro retired from his jpop group, he somehow made his way into KQ as their newest dance instructor. He's a genius dancer who was originally scouted as a trainee, but he really didn't feel like being an idol anymore. So while his Korean still isnt that good, he has become the dance instructor now. At least his dancing and choreographies are top notch, and his personality is fun and bright.

 
icon

RAP INSTRUCTOR

Name: Jeong Kiha
DOB: 17/12/1991
fc: Giriboy

 

If there is any staff member that fits Cherry://lactic to a T, it's definitely KIha. He's weird, eccentric, quite awkward and looks like he's tired of the cherries 99% of the time. But to everyone's surprise, he loves them, especially baby cherry because he's also a smol. He could just join the group and no one would bat an eye cause it's just so natural.

icon

sTYLIST

Name: Ihm Maeri
DOB: 03/03/1990
fc: Jung Yoonhye

 

A very soft and sweet fashion major graduate, Maeri was the perfect one for the job. While she herself always dresses up like she owns the place, she's able to come up with eccentric outfits that match the concepts of Cherry://lactic while also matching all 6 of them together equally. It's harder to style the boys, yes, but Maeri is unafraid to experiment.

icon

PRODUCER

Name: Lim Hyunji
DOB: 01/09/1993
fc: Hello venus' Lime

 

Working together with the cherries on their songs is Hyunji. A fun, loud girl that's always listening on conversations to get the tea and sticking her nose into people's business. Even though she might be annoying with her volume button all the way up, the company loves this party animal.