The cheatsheet ミ☆

Cherry://Lactic ミ☆ KQ's all-stars co-ed group! APPLY OPEN BUT STORY CURRENTLY ON HOLD! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

• • •

the basics

Hi! Welcome to where I blurb out the cheatsheet! This will be a ride, I'm so sorry.

So first the faceclaims, as I use an esports pro myself here I am pretty lenient on faceclaims, as long as you provide a site or your own gallery where a lot of pics are gathered in case you're using a lesser known face. Please use a faceclaim fitting for their age, a guideline I use is max 3 years change, 4 years on special occasions, but I'd prefer if you kept it closer to their actual age. The age range for every plotline is listed in the plotlines chapter.

The boys will have to enlist. To be able to fit in the discography story, cool cherry will have to enlist before cherry://lactic if he's on the older side, but if not he will leave with Fly and baby cherry. Unless they're foreigners. But now dont make a foreigner because you dont want them to leave! We have to be realistic here.

No race bending, for the love of god, please. If you make a character that is biracial from two different east asian countries, you can use a faceclaim from one of them. But only when the character is 100% asian.

For the personality, I'd like to see at least 4 negative and positive traits. Try to keep these two equal and add neutral traits if they add to the character. Please, no flawless kids, if you only pick negative traits that can be considered cute or good, I'll call you out for it. At least two paragraphs for the personality, please! Same goes for the background. Tell me how they grew up, how they got into music, how they got into the industry... Just tell the important stuff. You can go in as much detail as you want but I always think quality over quantity. P.ssw.rd is your favourite song of the discography. You can write a 10K essay but it better have 10K words worth of information in there, then! Then we come to the trivia, the party place. There will be minimal amounts for trivia put in the app, but don't be afraid to do more! Actually, more than the minimal amount is very appreciated. Tell me every single tidbit about your character. The special talents section is what they'd show off on variety shows. The e ___ says section is where you put the quotes of your character, but it's optional. You can add anything you want to this like incorrect quotes or superlatives... Just go for it! Do everything you want to do.

Because there are only 5 spots, you can only apply once!

the buddies

The relationship section is where you... well... put your character's relationships! Collabs with other applicants (and my boy!) are definitely encouraged to see how they'd bond with the team. Maybe there will be a pair that doesn't get along, who knows! I personally dont put parents here because I hate coming up with parent characters but you can always put them there if you want to! I do tend to prefer it if the siblings are present. But only put those who you find important to your character! Friends, enemies, crushes, people that crush on you, ultimate bias that they might meet... Throw them all in! You can follow the format in the app or use the format you prefer. If they're going to meet someone in the future, state when and how they'll meet, please!

Love interest can be anyone as long as they're human and acceptable according to age. I allow a maximum of 7 years for a couple of adults, and 2 years for underage people (or a couple of one barely underage and one barely legal child, like 17-19 if you know what I mean). It can be another celebrity that exists irl or an OC thats a celebrity or a normal person, it can be anyone, really, except if its some sort of camgirl (istg I will never forget that... it happened in my very first applyfic). Of course, it is also allowed to have none, or multiple, but I won't allow any cheating from your character, so they're either like in a love triangle or smth or the love interests come after each other (date one, break up, then the other one says hi or smth). There will be a dating ban for 2 years for the babies, but I dont think they will be as hard on the cherries if it happens because they are like... meant to break the stereotype, you know? Especially the mama cherry will be able to get away with it since she's a veteran (and almost a 'hag' like kpop fans call people that are any day above 23). Also, Fly is open for love interest for any of them!! :D

the star

The cherries are TALENTED like heck, all of them can rap and sing, and dance, mostly, except for cool cherry who is still a decent dancer but not as good as the others, so please give talent twins for all three of the positions and feel free to go a bit strong with them, but not three mains, please lmao.

The previous fame section is for what they did before joining the cherries. If they were on a survival show, that goes here, feel free to give me as much detail as you want but one requirement is their placement. The only one where this can be left blank is the baby cherry plot. Please consider the timeline of the debut for their training time!

The cherries have two special requirements that might not always be required in other applyfics. 1: KQ wants them all to have kind of a weird stagename. It can go from a lesser common english name to a weird Feeldog level stagename. Go ham! They are meant to go ham. For reference: the original cherries were named Kayla, Mystic, Zuri, Fly, Camille and Summit.

The second requirement is that they will definitely all be offered a solo career during their time. It can range from releasing an OST once every blue moon to having a wild solo career that often makes them absent from group activities. Fly's solo songs are mostly originally sung by Kang Daniel. You can go as elaborate as you want here tbh. If your kid is a foreigner, feel free to have them promote in their own country too (but for mama cherry, this is a requirement).

the cherries

Since this story is inspired by a group that I created for survival shows (Hexagon pls come back I love you), I decided to make a lil section for them in case you need a little inspiration. You dont have to make carbon copies ofc like I'd love to see how you interpret this group, but for the people that are indecisive about vibes or talent twins or smth, here they are:

Faceclaims:

Mama cherry: Naomi Wang Ju
Cool cherry: JDG's Mystic
Sour cherry: Jvcki Wai
Silly cherry: Loona's Jinsoul
Baby cherry: Sandbox' Summit
Fly: Fly

Yes all the boys were esports pros dont @ me.

Talent twins:
Mama cherry: S.E.T's EunE (truly robbed on the unit)
Cool cherry: M.I.B's 5zic/zick jasper
Sour cherry: Jvcki Wai
Fly: Suju's Donghae
Silly cherry: Gilme
Baby cherry: NCT's Taeyong (powerful )

brownie points

- uniqueness is extra loved in this story of course!!
- a love line? Maybe a sibling line too? Damn
- lesser known faceclaims! known ones are fine ofc but I always prefer it when I get a faceclaim that I dont see in every single applyfic lol
- unique quirky peeps cause honestly this group is just quirky as
- including Fly ;w;
- I expect to see some Ateez since they're the popular big brothers of the cherries, but if you bring in some Block B I'll love you forever
- feel free to tag the post with cherrylactic so I can take a peek beforehand haha

taken things

Anything Ateez and Block B is off-limits cause labelmates obviously!

Fly's stuff:
Faceclaim: Afreeca freecs' Fly
Talent twin: Super Junior's Donghae