Finale

The Resistance: Rouge Demigod

 

 

Baekhyun couldn’t explain it, but when he saw Chanyeol there, limp and thrashed, holding the truce flag his entire body froze. It felt like he was watching a movie. His scruffy auburn hair blew in the wind and he was not wearing his armor. His eyes weren’t yellow anymore. He didn’t need the change in eye color to tell him that the son of Zues finally got his memories back. It was Chanyeol. His Chanyeol.

 

My Chanyeol.

 

Once he felt released from the shock of seeing his boyfriend alive it took every cell in his body not to run up to him and tackle him to the ground and kiss him. 

So, instead he looked at Alec and asked a very important question.

 

“What do we do now?” He asked.

 

“A meeting is always a good start.” Alec smiled.

 

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They all met in the completely now ransacked and destroyed dining hall. All that remained were the benches that hadn’t been blown off by canons. Baekhyun easily found a spot beside Kyungsoo. He would have ditched the meeting to see Chanyeol who was currently taken to the infirmary. 

Baekhyun wondered if he should also make the excuse of being injured, but when he looked down at his supposed wound it had completely healed. Recovering from such a wound…in such a short amount of time was unheard of. The demigod presumed it had something to do with meeting the gods. Perhaps they’d blessed him with super-healing abilities.
He felt another body come from behind him all of sudden, a pair of hazel eyes and light brown curls.

 

Harmonia looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

“You have a lot of explaining to do. For starters, who are you, Byun Baekhyun?” She punched his arm.

 

Baekhyun winched, “Sorry,”

 

“I hope that everyone is now gathered around. We shall promptly be discussing what is to happen next. As most of you know, General Chanyeol has called a truce and for that reason and as the law goes…we cannot continue fighting if there is a surrender-”

 

“So what do you expect us to do? Buddy up? We were at each other's throats a minute ago!” 

 

Baekhyun recognized the voice. Some demigod from the resistance.

 

“I hate to say it, but he’s right,” Sebastian agreed. 

 

“It may take time…but camp half blood would like to give the resistance a choice.” Alec said.

 

That made everyone’s ears perk up.

 

“If you must…you can leave camp half blood now. The barriers are broken, but once you leave you can’t come back without authorization. You can live your life outside these walls. But be warned it is a treacherous journey out there. Relentless monster fighting...pain…suffering…” 

 

Alec wasn’t lying. Baekhyun had spent his twelve years in the mortal world. He was in a near death situation almost every minute of his life. 

 

“But if you wish...all demigods whether rouge or not have a place in camp half blood. We will provide you a place to stay, food to eat, a place to train. Learn to become great demigods…find purpose in your life.” 

 

“We want to hear this from the general! Where is he!” Someone yelled from the crowd, which created an onslaught of shouting and bumping to bring Chanyeol out to confirm this truce.

 

“He is injured…but I can assure you he agrees upon this-”

 

“How can we trust you!”

 

Baekhyun stood up then. He smacked a fist on the wooden table, making a few heads turn.

 

“Chanyeol…isn’t who he says he is. He’s not…” Baekhyun shook his head attempting to muster the words to explain the situation.

 

“You see… eight months ago Chanyeol lived in Camp Half-Blood with all of us. And then all of sudden he disappeared. Chanyeol was a hero to this camp. He defeated many titans and monsters before his time at the resistance. The last war that was fought on these very grounds didn’t end well. Prometheus, I’m sure you’re all aware that he made this elixir…meant to brainwash and wash away memories. Chanyeol drank that…” Baekhyun paused to look up.

 

To his surprise a lot of demigods had their eyebrows raised. They looked between each other. Baekhyun was so immersed in telling Chanyeol’s story he’d completely forgotten to tell his own.
 

“I along with my friends went on a quest to save him from the resistance. I’m sorry, but this entire resistance…the war…it was a fabrication. Chanyeol never truly wanted to destroy the gods-”

 

“This can’t be true. Why should we even believe you?” A rogue demigod asked.

 

“You don’t have to believe him…trust my word.” Kai stood up then.

 

“My father had been running a scam project. And I’m sorry that you were all brought into this. He’s been collecting demigods from all around, taking their ambrosia and goods for his own wellbeing.”

 

“But..Hephaestus…he’s supposed to protect us.”

 

“That was a lie. He was never protecting us.. He’s just as bad as the gods in Olympus. He couldn’t even protect his own son.” Kai's voice wavered at the last part. 

 

Baekhyun wasn’t sure what had happened between Kyungsoo and him before they got out, but this was all news to him. The son of Aphrodite could sense the disappointment and pain in Kai’s voice. He looked up to his father. Now he was learning it meant nothing.

 

After Kai had spoken that seemed to have more of an effect on the resistance demigods. After all, Kai was second in command after Chanyeol.

 

“You all have a day to make your decision. For now…you can make yourself at home. I will have a feast prepared.” Alec clapped his hands together to signal the meeting was done.


 

—-----------------------------------------------

 

“I’m lost…so you’re the new oracle…”Baekhyun pointed at Mina, “And Hesphestaus tried to kill you both in the ship, but my mom saved you?” He looked at Kyungsoo and Kai.

 

All three of them nodded their heads as if it was a matter of fact. 

 

Baekhyun pinched the bridge of his nose. He felt like an old man who’d been blasted to the future and a bunch of youngsters were attempting to explain what he’d missed.
Of course, if he was to tell them that he’d gone to Olympus in a dream and even met Jongdae that would be too unfathomable, so he took their word for it.

 

“So…what now your hair is gonna turn gray soon?” Baekhyun laughed at Mina.

 

She pouted in annoyance, “Don’t be stupid,”

 

“I’m kidding. You were brave for doing that. Now never tell yourself you're useless. You have a purpose at camp, Mina. Oracle or not you always did,” Baekhyun smiled.

 

And then, the daughter of Zues hugged him tightly, her eyes growing wet.

 

“Go on,” She told him,

 

“Huh?” Baekhyun looked puzzled.

 

“I know you want to see him, go,” She pushed him away, smiling crazily.

 

—--------------------------------------------------------

 

Except before he could see his boyfriend, he was met with the eyes of a very apologetic looking Junmnyeon. He looked battered from the obvious war that had taken place. His eyes were tired and he looked like he needed a long nap.

Baekhyun could only wrap his arms around his friend.

 

“Idiot,” His voice was muffled in his shirt.

 

“Oh please, and you opening pandora’s damn jar wasn’t idiotic enough,” Junmnyeon pulled him off and rolled his eyes.

 

Baekhyun sighed. A breath of relief as he hadn’t breathed normally until now.

 

“Lets walk,”


 

 

    .   .   .

 

“So you really saw him?” Junmnyeon’s voice increased several octaves.

 

Who wouldn’t be surprised finding out someone had seen their dead friend in a dream.

 

“He was just the same…”Baekhyun’s eyes twinkled, “Except…he wasn’t in pain anymore. Jongdae was…content. He was happy”

 

Junmnyeon laid on his back then. He looked up at the blue sky and took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

Baekhyun sat with his knees to his chest. 

 

They decided to stop walking and finally rested on the ground just up top the hill that overlooked the entire training field. Baekhyun remembered this was a place he came to when distressed. He remembered when he first met Chanyeol and was told he’d have to go on a quest with him. Baekhyun had come up here to calm down. He remembered it just like it was yesterday. 

 

“We’ve grown up so much,” Baekhyun recalled, “I remember when we were twelve fighting for our lives…trying to figure out who we were. Desperate that we weren’t demigods and wished for normal lives. Now I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

“Hmph,” Junmnyeon chuckled a little, “You’re being optimistic for someone who just had several near death experiences.”

 

“I’ve changed. You could say opening Pandora's jar brought a little hope in me too.”

 

“If you're so hopeful, why are you ignoring the elephant in the room?”

 

“Huh?” Baekhyun turned to his friend who continued to close his eyes.

 

“I mean…why aren't you going to see Chanyeol.”

 

“Oh,”

 

Junmnyeon sat up looking at his friend seriously.

 

“He’s probably miserable right now. You should go see him.”

 

“I’m just-”

 

“What? Spit it out.”

 

“I’m afraid.” 

 

That stopped his friend from pestering him. The son of Poseiden studied Baekhyun’s face carefully. Indeed he was afraid. Of what, he wasn’t so sure. 

 

“Of what?”

 

“I know that he got his memories back. I- I believe you, but I can’t help but feel that Chanyeol won’t remember-It’s embarrassing for me to say, but I don’t think he’ll love me the same.”

 

“You’re being ridiculous,”

 

“I’m being serious.”

 

Junmnyeon then took Baekhyun’s hands in comfort. 

 

“Listen, I don’t care what kind of Chanyeol you saw back when he was leading the resistance, but this Chanyeol is in love with you. I’ve never seen someone so broken when he got his memories back.”

 

Baekhyun turned to look back at the horizon.

 

“I want to believe you…but…”

 

Junmyeon didn’t want to hear it. He gently touched his friend’s shoulder and smiled.

 

“Go, Baekhyun. He’s waiting for you.”




 

—----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun walked slowly into the infirmary, making sure not to wake any other campers. It wasn’t as bad as it had been an hour ago. He noticed the Apollo kid he’d beat up in order to get ambrosia glare at him. The son of Aphdorite mouthed a tiny sorry.

 

Then his attention completely shifted when he saw the man he couldn’t stop thinking about looking out the window from his bed.

 

Chanyeol gulped. Baekhyun…his Baekhyun. He looked so beautiful. The same violet eyes that had annoyed and ridiculed him the first time he’d come to camp. They’d matured and grown. He had tiny scars on his face and a little bit of dirt on his left cheek. 

All they did was stare.

 

 

“Don’t say it,” Baekhyun stopped Chanyeol before he could speak.

 

“I-”

 

“Don’t apologize because it's not your fault.”

 

“I let everyone down. I-”

 

“Shhh…” Baekhyun scooched in beside him on the bed.

 

The only reason Chanyeol even listened was perhaps the tinge of charmspeak in his boyfriend's voice along with Baekhyun’s  immeasurable beauty as he neared him.

Those sparkling violet eyes. His button nose. The tiniest mole just above his upper lip.

His memories were flooding back all at once. 

Their last summer together. Happy. Carefree. And then all of sudden, everything slipped through their fingers. That was all Chanyeol could recall until his memories went into a temporary blackness. Then he was back here at camp, which had completely collapsed because of a war he’d started. 

 

“I don’t think I will ever be able to forgive myself,” Chanyeol admitted.

 

“I know…I know but you’re going to have to. We’ll clean up the camp, we’ll make it work.” Baekhyun's voice was shaking, he wanted to cry out, release all the stress and pain he’d been feeling for the past several months, but he couldn’t risk looking weak in front of Chanyeol who was already feeling defeated. 

 

“How long…” Chanyeol asked.

 

“About nine months…you left after summer break for three.”

 

Chanyeol lowered his head into his hands. 

 

“I should have never drank that ambrosia.” He shook his head.

 

“You were saving the camp.” Baekhyun reasoned with him, “You saved the camp.” He corrected himself. “If you hadn’t consumed that ambrosia then Prometheus would have defeated us.”

 

Chanyeol nodded, trying his best to not freak out, “Adrian? What happened to him? I saw him take my armor-”

 

“Adrians…gone.” Baekhyun bit his lip, tears welling around his eyes.

 

“W-what? But I just saw him he can’t be-”

 

“Chanyeol…” Baekhyun looked at him sadly.

 

As dense as Chanyeol could be he could understand the expression Baekhyun was telling him that it wasn’t a lie. Adrian hadn’t made it. They’d lost too many people now. Yet, somehow the two of them were here in each other's presence. It seems that perhaps Aphrodite did favor their love story beyond others.

 

When Chanyeol finally decided to cry it wasn’t loud or anything out of the ordinary. It was silent. It was serene.

 

Baekhyun could only wrap his arms around his boyfriend, wondering if there still remained a little hope from Pandora’s jar that could transfer to Chanyeol at that moment. 

 

—---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The camp hadn’t been hit with such a war tsunami since…well last year, but this one was much worse. It is an odd thought- the very people who were fated to build and flourish camp half blood ultimately lead to its demise. Even Prometheus hadn’t caused so much damage.
Most of the cabins had been crushed by canons and fire balls. The dining area was totally wrecked except for the picnic benches.
Nymphs, centaurs and satyrs immediately began to aid in the clean up. Some carried debris over to a common trash site while others picked up viable weapons back to the barracks.

Even the rouge demigods had begun to chip in, clearing off large metal masts that had probably been blown off from the ship.

From afar at the very top of the mountain, Baekhyun saw Alec and Junmnyeon pointing up at the sky devising a way to rebuild the camp barrier. 

While he was picking up some barely used arrows off the ground, he met with Harmonia who was walking alongside some of the other rogue demigods. She had also helped with the clean up.

 

“Harmonia,” He hugged his sister.

 

“Baekhyun. I-” She pulled away suddenly as if something was on her mind.

 

“Oh sorry, I forgot to show you around your new cabin-well actually it’s kind of obliterated now, but uh-you can meet your other sisters their-”

 

“Baekhyun…I’m not staying at Camp Half-Blood.” Harmonia sighed.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m not staying. I’ve-we’ve” She looked between three demigods who’d been following her around, “Decided we want to leave…find our purpose.”

 

Baekhyun couldn’t quite recall who the other rogue demigods were, but he vaguely recalled the girl and the guy being the children of Hermes. 

At first, Baekhyun wanted to protest and insist Harmonia on living at camp half blood, but after living between these people for months he understood that their youth had been wasted on this so-called resistance. They all felt empty as the very purpose they’d trained all their lives for had become non-existent in a second. Their entire world would have been crumbling beneath them. Even Baekhyun would have left. Hell, he himself left the mortal world because he had no purpose there. 

 

“I understand.” Baekhyun held his sister's hand one last time, “But-wherever you go, take care of yourself. And-if you even need anything-”

 

“I know, I know.” Harmonia laughed, “But really, you don’t have to worry about me,” 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay?” Another voice said.

 

They all turned to find Seulgi wearing a look of pride on her face, “We’re not all that bad,”

 

Harmonia smiled, recognizing this girl as her long lost sister, “I’m honored, but there can only be so many children of Aphrodite in one place…”

 

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“I’m a leader. Well-atleast I want to be. You’re the same, Baekhyun. You’ve found your home…I need to find my own. There can’t be two of the same types of children of Aphrodite in one place,” She smiled. 

 

Suddenly, Baekhyun could understand her sentiment. Sure, she’d live an okay life here, but she knew that the fates had more in store for her. 

A demigod could always opt for an easier way out of life, but it wasn’t in their blood to be ordinary. 

It reminded Baekhyun of the time he’d spent with Adrian back at his time capsule in southern france. The son of Athena had offered him to stay in the safe-haven, but he’d given it up. At the time he assumed it was because it would have been selfish, but now he understood if he’d taken up the deal this war would have never ended. 

 

 

“I’m going to miss you,” Baekhyun said.

 

Harmonia nodded, trying not to let tears leak out of her eyes. She hugged her brother one last time before turning around to her new found crew and disappearing into the forest away from camp half blood.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The demigods met again at dinner. The sun had fully set and people were famished. Alec had somehow gathered enough supplies and goods to provide an appropriate feast. Baekhyun wolfed down what he could before his stomach grew full. He noticed Kyungsoo, Mina and Kai did the same. They all ate peacefully, not a word spoken amongst them.

When they’d cleaned their plates Baekhyun sensed a presence from behind him. He turned to find a tired looking Chanyeol.

He tried for a smile and sat beside Baekhyun.

The others looked between each other in surprise. The condition Chanyeol was in the infirmary wasn’t all that great, so to see their friend up and smiling was a relief. 

Baekhyun secretly s his hand into his larger ones.

 

“Hey guys,” 

 

“Chanyeol you’re not gonna believe what happened-” Mina began.

 

“Chanyeol-look we went to Alec’s attic and we literally saw the oracle die-” Kyungsoo in.

 

“Oh and don’t forget the fact that I literally fought Hephaestus and Aphrodite helped me-”

 

Chanyeol laughed nervously, waving his hands around for his friends to stop throwing so much information at him at once.

 

“Guys-guys, I’ve been gone for a while. Let's take it slow.” He told them.

 

Mina raised her hand first, “Well..I’m the new oracle for starters.” She said proudly.

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol to catch his expression to which he was pleased to see his face light up with excitement and yet so much confusion. 

 

It almost felt like forever since he remembered Chanyeol having such a stoic, mean and serious general before him. It was like a complete 180 switch. Baekhyun missed this. He missed having his stupidly naive and goofy and yet, endearing boyfriend.

Gods, how he wanted to kiss him so badly.

But he knew he’d have to wait for the right moment.

 

—------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The group caught up with Chanyeol fully by midnight. They were all so tired, but it seemed that Baekhyun was the only one itching to get out of the situation. He just wanted to yell right there and then: 

 

I just got my boyfriend back. I need alone time with him!

 

But to his demise, Kyungsoo and Kai chatted all night long. As well as the chatterbox Mina who if not already very talkative began to speak more after being blessed as the oracle. 

 

Baekhyun felt that he might as well sleep, but before he could let his eyelids get the best of him he heard a small wince of pain.

 

Chanyeol held his left shoulder in pain scrunching up his eyes tightly. The group got quiet, staring at their friend with an intense amount of concern. 

 

“You okay, Yeol?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Chanyeol bit his lip closing his eyes shut in immense pain, “Yeah-I just I think I should hit the hay-”

 

Baekhyun pursed his lips in worried annoyance, “I told you getting out the infirmary so early was stupid!” He rushed over to help him balance on one side.

 

Eventually, Baekhyun helped him up, “Come, I”ll re-bandage your wound.”

 

And just like that they’d left the entire group to Chanyeol’s cabin.

 

Baekhyun helped Chanyeol on his bed and then ran towards the drawer where he knew there was a supply of gauze and rubbing alcohol.

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun spiral into chaos.

 

“This is what happens when you are rash and try to act like you don’t have a damn hole in your shoulder. I mean-who am I kidding, sleep- rest! You big three kids don’t understand the meaning of healing and taking care of your body. What am I going to do if-”

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arm and twisted him around so that he was facing him. 

Baekhyun struggled at first, but when he looked at his boyfriend he saw Chanyeol’s smirk. His teasing side emerged from the pained expression five minutes ago.

Chanyeol’s brown eyes bore into him like he hadn’t looked at him properly since forever. And perhaps he hadn’t because all those times he’d looked at him these past few months had been with yellow eyes. Now it was his Chanyeol. That goofy kid years ago who he couldn’t even call a friend. The man that had confessed his love for him multiple times making his heart drive him mad.

 

“Y-you-” Baekhyun pointed at him, his face growing cherry red, “You tricked me!”

 

Chanyeol laughed melodiously, “I didn’t mean to. I just wanted us to get away from the crowd.” He smiled.

 

Then, Chanyeol pulled his boyfriend down so that they were eye level. The son of Zues sat on the edge of the bed while Baekhyun stood so that he could see every speckle and dent in Chanyeol’s skin.

Impulsive and rather desperate, Baekhyun's eyes fluttered close, expecting a kiss.

What he got instead was a chilling coldness against his right wrist. 

When he opened his eyes Baekhyun looked at a familiar piece of silver jewelry.

 

“I thought I’d lost it,” Baekhyun help it up to examine the bracelet. 

 

“This made me remember,” Chanyeol said.

 

“Really?” Baekhyun raised a teasing eyebrow, “What about me? I couldn’t make you remember?”

 

“I always remembered you, Baekhyun…I just couldn’t remember where you were from and our story together, but I always…knew you.” He said sincerely.

 

“I know,” Baekhyun blushed.

 

“Thank you,” 

 

“What for?” 

 

“For saving me.”

 

“It wasn’t just me,” Baekhyun humbled. 

 

“You were the only one who still believed in me. When everyone had given up on their search you continued. I can never repay you,”

 

Baekhyun looked away then. He wasn’t sure how to react when someone told you that they were pretty much their one hope at life after they’d been through their worst. He wasn’t used to blushing so much. They were only words, nothing but words. Baekhyun couldn’t remember being this affected by Chanyeol. 

Over the years their closeness and strength of love had somehow grown despite being separated for so long. No, this was exactly why they had come to love each other more. By yearning for each other every step of the way. 

Aphrodite knew what she was doing. 

Perhaps all this time she hadn’t meant to make their love-lives so difficult, just more worthwhile.

 

“Enough with all this talk about me,” Baekhyun waved his hands around flustered.

 

But then, Chanyeol did something that surprised him. He carefully s a hand into Baekhyun’s slender one and carefully brought it up to his lips offering him a romantic kiss.

Baekhyun wanted to retract, but he was frozen in time. His eyes found Chanyeol’s as he pulled apart.

 

“I could talk about you for the rest of my life, Byun Baekhyun,”

 

Baekhyun found his lips quickly, catapulting them onto Chanyeol’s bed. 

 

—--------------------

 

Epilogue:

 

Summer, a demigod's best friend. Less monsters. Normal life (well close to). Sharing kisses and ice cream with your long time boyfriend.

Usually, Baekhyun and Chanyeol would spend their summer in New york back with Ms. Park, but this time they decided to stick around back at camp. Mostly, it was so that they could aid in the rehabilitation of the mess that the most recent war had created. 

It wasn’t a fun summer. It was hot, sweaty, and painful. But somehow, spending it with your close friends who you trusted wholeheartedly made everything bearable.

 

While everyone slowly began to rebuild camp half blood Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sent off to complete small little tasks for Alec. Namely, gathering young demigods stranded in the mortal world. They were in desperate need of numbers now that they had a lot more work to do with rekindling the barrier. They were eighteen and it was only proper for some of the older demigods to go out into the mortal world and find all their missing cousins. 

 

“Everything packed?” Kyungsoo asked while knocking on the door of the Zeus cabin.

 

Baekhyun nodded, glancing over to his boyfriend who was having trouble folding in a pair of sweats neatly into his duffle.

 

“They’re gonna be so small, ” Kyungsoo reminded them.

 

“Yeah..eleven years old,” Chanyeol laughed, almost in disbelief.

 

“We used to be that young,” Baekhyun sighed.

 

“They’re probably so lost..so scared,” Kyungsoo looks glassy eyed at the floor, perhaps his life flashing before his eyes.

 

Chanyeol lightened up the atmosphere by eventually throwing his duffle back over his shoulder, “Alright, we’ll make this quick.” 

 

Baehyun rolled his eyes, “It won’t be quick. We’re going all the way to Canada,”

 

“Think of it like a vacation,”

 

“Right, a vacation full of killing monsters,”

 

Kyungsoo cleared his throat, “You two will never change,” He walks out of the cabin.

 

Now that they were alone Baekhyun let down his facade and told Chanyeol the truth.

 

“I’m afraid,” He admitted.

 

That made Chanyeol frown. Baekhyun is afraid? Of some measly monsters? No…this had to be some alternate reality.

 

“Come on, you’re the undefeated archer, the best combatist at camp and you’re afraid of fighting-”

 

“It’s not that…I-I-just feel like our summer is going by too fast and we’re getting caught up in all these missions and demigod things. I’m scared that we won’t have time…time for ourselves.”

 

“Baekhyun…”Chanyeol looked at the son of Aphrodite.

 

He walked over and wrapped his large arms around him, squeezing him before resting his chin on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

 

“We’re eighteen, Chanyeol. We aren’t getting any younger.”

 

“You’re making it sound like we’re a thousand years old,” 

 

“I know, but…after what happened, I can’t help but always feel like I’m going to lose you-”

 

“Baekhyun stop,” Chanyeol twisted him around so they were facing each other.

 

The shorter demigod looked to the floor, perhaps ashamed that he’d admitted such a fear. Baekhyun had always been one to protect his pride.

 

“I’m sorry, but I just-”

 

Chanyeol took his boyfriends hands into his own, “remember that time you were kidnapped by Prometheus.”

 

Baekhyun nodded.

 

“I couldn’t even breathe correctly knowing you weren’t there by my side, but I always kept thinking in my head, ‘Why am I being such an idiot? Baekhyun is literally the most powerful demigod I know. He can do anything’ That’s how you should think, unless of course you believe I”m not powerful enough.”

 

The demigod jutted out his bottom lip to make it seem like he was pouting because Baekhyun isn't confirming if he thought he was powerful.

 

“Okay, let’s do this.”

 

“Okay,” Chanyeol took his hand walking out of the camp barrier into whatever awaited them.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Authors note: Okay guys!!! AHHH how did you find the final. I didn't want everyone to be aiting too long, but with christmas break i had a bit of time to finish this and edit it up just in time. Anyways, the children of the gods trilogy has ended. It was a long journey, but it was so worth it. I don't write on this platform now a days I actually write on AO3 and I go by the same username so if you guys want to read some more recent fics that I've written theyre all in there! Please check them out! Thanks!!