Eight: Hold my hand

Drabble
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Jessica's mutual friend, Eunhyuk, was throwing a big birthday bash party. Everyone he knows was invited as well as the two girls. They were in a big house with a large pool and loud music blasting from large speakers. The place was huge but somehow it was still quite crowded.

 

People that Taeyeon knew from highschool and college were there. She also met new people and socialized for a bit. Jessica was talking to her old friends in college and was having a great time that Taeyeon was getting bored by herself.

 

Their friends were all over the place. Tiffany was flirting with a stranger, Sunny was doing a drinking game with some people, Hyoyeon was having a dancing battle with Eunhyuk, and she doesn’t even know where the rest of the girls were. 

 

Then a girl sunddenly tapped her shoulders. Taeyeon turned around and saw Heize.

 

"Dahye! Wow, it's been a while since I saw you."

 

"Hi unnie." Heize gave her a grin and a hug which Taeyeon reciprocated.

 

Both were catching up, talking about what they have been up to and reminiscing the past. Heize was Taeyeon's junior in college. The younger girl walked up to Taeyeon that time to tell her that she was a fan and liked the older girl so much. Taeyeon had just laughed it off and said yes to a photo request by the junior. 

 

It was nice recalling fun moments that Taeyeon was laughing out loud and leaning towards Heize. 

 

"Unnie remember when I confessed to you for the, I don’t even know how many times! But when I told you I liked you and not as a fan." Heize laughed while sharing their memory.

 

Taeyeon nodded, "Yeah, of course I remember. I remember I rejected you because I was already with Jessica."

 

Heize nodded repeatedly in agreement. "Yep, I lost to Jessica sunbaenim." The girl laughed.

 

The sunbae and hoobae continued talking and were just having a good time. Heize being herself who loves skinship just naturally clung onto Taeyeon who didn’t mind because she was used to it with the girl. 

 

But when the younger girl kissed Taeyeon's cheek and they heard someone sh

Please log in to read the full chapter