Seven: "You lied Taeyeon unnie." [2/2]

Drabble
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's like a dream for Jessica to be here. Five years ago they broke up, she supposedly moved on with Tyler, and was going to be married. However, here they are, Taeyeon and Jessica in a vacation house at Jeju.

Ofcourse, no one knows where they are. They wouldn't dare tell anyone and sacrifice their few days of peace. Just for a few days, they'll make most of it and savor the moment. But it's hard when their phones keep on ringing every minute. Their friends probably took turns on who will call.

Jessica smiled and pursed her lips when she heard Taeyeon pressed her lips together in annoyment.

"I swear…" Taeyeon mumbled and irritatingly turned off her phone while Jessica eyed her amusingly.

The annoyed woman clicked her tongue and looked at Jessica who was sitting infront of her in her robe while holding a glass of wine, the said girl raised both of her eyebrows and chuckled. Taeyeon just shook her head and slump on the single seat sofa, she crossed her legs as she closed her eyes.

Jessica hummed while observing Taeyeon's face. She still looks the same. She raised her glass slightly above , hiding a smile. 

They've been here for three days already. Both ladies didn't know what to expect but Jessica did not thought they would be so, awkward. Atleast, Taeyeon was. Jessica was trying to be cautious and was just trying to observe their situation. The last three days was calm and somewhat less thrilling than what a runaway bride should feel. What should they feel anyways? She didn't even thought Taeyeon would let her in her house, let alone to be still in love with her.

She put her glass down as she stood up and walked towards her ex lover who opened her eyes slowly.

"Do you need anything?" Taeyeon asked and shifted in her seat.

Jessica shook her head and sat on her Taeyeon's lap, encirling her arms around her neck. Instantly, Taeyeon froze on her seat.

"Sica?" Taeyeon mumbled, slightly wide eyed and heart beating fast.

Both of them were so similar, Jessica thinks. They're similar yet so different at the same time. The two ladies doesn't really express their emotions quite often nor do they let their tears be shown to others. They both sometimes just love peace and quiet. Their idea of fun is different, while Jessica would love to go out with friends, have drinks, and sometimes go to clubs, Taeyeon would love to stay at home, maybe watch movies or listen to music, play with her dog, and other homebody things. But Tiffany said Taeyeon often go out with her dog and them nowadays and I often stay at home too. Things do sometimes change. 

She put her head on Taeyeon's chest, just right above her heart. Jessica listened to the rhythm of Taeyeon's heartbeat, the familiar rhythm that only beats for her. She readjusted her arms and let them circled her ex lover's waist. "Your heart beats just like when we we're on our first date." 

"Hmmm," Taeyeon hummed as she put a hand on Jessica's back. 

"I missed this." Jessica mumbled.

In all honesty, it was scary for Jessica to run to Taeyeon. To go back to her once great love when her current love was somehow stable and doing okay. It was scary to go back to something that already crumbled, not knowing if it can be rebuild again. She feared for the future whether they could go through it together again or if they would break again but the only thing on Jessica's mind was that going back to Taeyeon was the right decision no matter what happens. So when her ex lover opened the door for her and let her in, she saw her eyes still the same--Taeyeon's eyes still shined for her--that's what made her relieved and proved to herself that it really was the right decision. But it also made Jessica resent herself. 

"Sooyeon." Taeyeon said her name. She loved it when Taeyeon calls her that, she was the only one who can say her korean name full of emotions and endearment. 

"Taeyeon." She responded because as much as Jessica loved hearing Taeyeon call her Sooyeon she also loved saying her name.

"What," Taeyeon caressed her back. "What happens next?" 

Jessica looked up to Taeyeon, studying her face. She reached out her hand to her cheek. "Whatever we want."

"What about Tyler?" Taeyeon said his name with a bothered face that Jessica wanted to laugh but didn't. 

Truth be told she felt guilty for Tyler. After all she's not that mean but only human. "Tyler...well, Tyler will be Tyler. I don't know how he will react when we get back in Seoul."

"You're not going back to him?" When she heard that she straightened her back and sat properly on the girl's lap to face her fully. 

"Taengoo, I'm here with you now. I left the wedding for you, why would I go back to him?" 

Taeyeon shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe you're just scared of getting married early or something...not because you want to uhmm," she rubbed the back of her neck as Jessica stared at her intensely. "Not because you want to go back to me." Taeyeon said it so quietly Jessica might thought she heard it wrong.  

She shook her head. "I was scared of marrying him instead of you." Jessica cupped her cheeks. "Taengoo, you should really find that ring now and put it on my finger." She smiled endearingly at Taeyeon who chuckled. 

"Yeah maybe I should." The way Taeyeon was looking at her so softly like she's worth everything, Jessica could feel herself aching for her. To be with her again, to touch her again and be hers. She would gladly give herself to Taeyeon again and experience how much love the girl could give to her and even more now that they're beginning to be back on track. Negative things be damned, it's not the only thing that defines their past after all. They could go through hardships again but this time Jessica will hold on tighter.

Jessica leaned her forehead on Taeyeon who was looking at her lips. Her own heart was now thumping so loudly it matches Taeyeon's wild ones. She was anticipating every move that Taeyeon makes. The girl slowly put her hands on Jessica's waist as she let her hands rest on Taeyeon's chest. Staring at Taeyeon's eyes, it made her reprimand herself. Why did I even left. 

Just when she thought Taeyeon would press her lips against her's, her lover proved to be a dork when she brushed her nose repeatedly on Jessica's and chuckled. 

"Taengoo," she giggled. "Are you a puppy?" Jessica moved back a little as Taeyeon smirked.

Taeyeon leaned on her ear and whispered in her unfair husky voice, "Want me to kiss you?" 

Jessica huffed, "Idiot if you don't do it now, I swear." She glared at Taeyeon.

"Swear what?" Taeyeon moved her eyebrows up and down. 

"I'll kiss you myself." Her voice bacame seductive, she could see Taeyeon's eyes changed.

Taeyeon moved forward, lips almost meeting. Jessica felt Taeyeon stopped just when their lips brushed. Taeyeon could feel Jessica's heavy breaths and anticipation, she was just going to tease but screw it. 

Their lips locked and Jessica felt euphoric. Taeyeon started to move her lips and she followed as she moved her hands around Taeyeon's neck.  

Before they could go further Jessica's phone started ringing and vibrating on the table. They were both startled and moved away whle catching their breaths. Jessica sighed loudly, she really could careless about her phone right now. Taeyeon must be thinking the same thing as she cupped Jessica's cheeks and kissed her senseless again. 

Jessica grabbed the back of Taeyeon's head and moved to deepen their kiss more. Taeyeon stopped kissing her and started peppering her neck with kisses. She bit her lip as Taeyeon put a mark on her skin. 

And for the second time they were interrupted by another ring. Taeyeon stopped, "Oh for the love of God!" She lifted Jessica first and sat her on the sofa before getting the phone from the table and answering it without looking at the caller id.

"What?!" Taeyeon exclaimed clearly annoyed.

Jessica was still catching her breath and could feel annoyment bubbling up. Whoever called would feel both of their wraths. 

"Taengoo put it on loud speaker." Taeyeon did what Jessica said.

'Taeyeon? Oh My God! Finally you answered!' It was Tiffany.

Taeyeon sighed exasperatedly. 

'Where are the two of you? I've been calling you! And it's been three days Kim Taeyeon when do you plan on going to work huh? You left with a lot of important and urgent things in the company!'

Jessica looked at Taeyeon who face palmed herself then brushed her hair up. 

"Tiffany, I'll be going back tomorrow. I already called the company before leaving."

'You didn't say how many days! And what time tomorrow?'

"Morning." Taeyeon said defeatedly and sat on the bigger sofa. Jessica stood up and sat beside Taeyeon. She leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder as the latter wrapped her arm around Jessica.

'God, do you know how worried Jessica's family is? And how Tyler is so angry he almost called the police to search for Jessica.'

Jessica widened her eyes. "He almost did what?"

'Jess? Am I on speaker?'

"He's angry?" 

'Well yeah. What do you expect when his bride stood him up on their wedding day and run away with her ex?'

Jessica sat up straight and pinched the bridge of her nose. Taeyeon tightened her hold on Jessica and pulled the girl close. A gesture that reassured Jessica that not one of them would leave now.

'You know you two could have just gone back together like normal people. Like you know, break up with your partner first, meet and talk again, and then maybe you two could runaway to wherever you are right now, seriously!' 

'Just wait until you two get back, Jess. You should hide Taeyeon because Krystal could murder her. Oh and you.'

Taeyeon groaned when she remembered Krystal. While Jessica rolled her eyes and grabbed the phone from Taeyeon. "As if she can. I'm her older sister."

"But Tiff, please tell the others we're okay and that we'll be back tomorrow morning. I'll message my parents myself."

'Sure Jess. Just, take care of each other alright?'

"Of course, Thank you Ste

Please log in to read the full chapter