Eleven: Always and Eternal

Drabble
Please log in to read the full chapter

Living as a vampire is a blessing and a curse. Only a blessing when supernatural abilities are involved but in everything else it's a curse — especially the blood driven nature part. It doesn't really make Taeyeon go berserk if she was blood deprived but her mind will still go haywire.

So, one time she was going grocery shopping for pig's blood —because she'd rather drink animal's blood than human's— and it has been almost a month since she had her fill. That means Taeyeon was in the brink of dying from lack of blood— she wished that was true. Sarcasm aside, Taeyeon didn't got to drink blood for a month because Yuri, her werewolf friend, dared her or more like forced her to be a vegan vampire. Meaning no blood for a month like she wasn't already a vegan vampire already. 

She had to stop herself from tearing that mutt into pieces because of that stupid dare. Just because she can't handle her liquor well doesn't mean she was inclined to be conformed into a stupid game that prevented her from drinking her fill. 

But nonetheless, it already happened. Taeyeon had been all too consumed by the system and consumed by the alcohol to argue. 

After getting the blood and drinking it inside her car immediately, she was suddenly being threatened by a woman with a silver dagger on hand. A silver freaking dagger like she was still living in the old ages that if a vampire just touches one, they would be back under the graves. It's modern days! Taeyeon is definitely stronger than she was back in a hundred years ago. 

Taeyeon won't get killed by it but it will for sure would hurt still.

"Get out from the car!" The woman said very aggressively. This made Taeyeon raise her eyebrows. What the hell is this woman on about?

"Get out or I'll report to the ministry!" 

The ministry is the one that regulates and gives rules for the supernatural beings to follow. So that they can live peacefully alongside humans. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Spirits and many more are included. There are also human representatives, and they are mostly the veteran or the retired hunters. This kind of hunters almost always act like any one of the supernatural beings would conquer the world and erase humanity in any moment when most of them if not all just want to live normally these days. 

Right now, Taeyeon was probably encountering a hunter. Just great, a hunter showed up.

It was tempting to dash out of the parking lot and just go home, not minding the aggressive woman but if what the hunter was saying is true then she'll get in trouble with the ministry and that's a lot of hassle to go through.

Hence, she got out of the car after tucking away her pig's blood securely. I haven't even finished yet, she sighed.

Taeyeon faced the woman with no expression. This better be worth it.

And maybe it was worth it because the moment she saw the woman's face clearly Taeyeon was surprised. 

"Sooyeon?"

The woman hunter pointed the dagger at her. "The name's Jessica, I'm a vampire hunter. You're being subjected for questioning."

"Jessica..." So, her name today is Jessica. Taeyeon gave a small smile. "Question me all you want." 

Jessica gave her a wary look but kept the dagger pointed. "You're the only vampire in the area. There had been a growing case of murder, clearly by a vampire."

"I'm a suspect?" Taeyeon asked. Well, obviously Kim Taeyeon, that's why she was being hostile.

"Was that human blood in your car? Is this your hiding place? I suggest you surrender and let the ministry decide your fate." 

"I'm sorry Jessica-ssi but my fate right now could only be decided by you." Taeyeon smirked as she crossed her arms and lean towards the dagger, her chin resting on the tip. "And I'm a vegan vampire, that was pig's blood." 

The hunter glared hard at Taeyeon before retracting the blade. "You!"

"I'm Kim Taeyeon. Your past, present, and future." She grinned widely at the woman. 

"I would have to need you to cooperate seriously right now or else."

"Or else what? I'm saying the truth you could check the blood if you want."

"Enough talking! You're going to the ministry!" Jessica grabbed a handcuff and was about to put it on Taeyeon but the vampire suddenly vanished.

"I suppose you still have a side, Sooyeon. I mean Jessica." The hunter quickly turned around and there was Taeyeon, face so close their noses touching. 

That remark aggravated Jessica that she kneed Taeyeon's stomach, grabbed her arm and twisted it behind the vampire's back. 

"Ouch. Jessica you're quite the aggressor huh?" Taeyeon said while grunting. I forgot how strong she was. 

Lock pressed; a handcuff was now on the vampire's wrists. 

"Yah, Jessica-ssi do you even have a warrant?" 

"I don't need to." Jessica began dragging her out of the parking lot. 

"What do you mean you don't need to? I could sue you to the ministry too." Though, I probably wouldn't of course. She thought.

"Shut up and just follow what I say!" 

A black sedan was waiting for them. One tall lady wearing black leather jacket and jeans with a cap on was waiting just outside the car while leaning on it. 

"Yoona!" Jessica called to the lady. 

"Sica unnie!" Yoona turned towards them and waved at Jessica but stopped when she saw Taeyeon. "Oh? Taeyeon unnie?"

"Hi Yoong, long time no see." Taeyeon smiled and lifted both her hands to wave since she was hand cuffed. Jessica grabbed her wrists then pulled her towards the car.

Yoona immediately opened the door and said, "I didn't know you were the vampire unnie?" 

Before Taeyeon could respond she was forced to sit by Jessica and the car door was shut. "Come on Yoong, let's go." 

"Are you sure she was the vampire, Sica unnie?" Yoona asked, reluctant by the fact

Please log in to read the full chapter