Ten: Goodnight, sleep well

Drabble
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon always say goodnight to her members whether it's via text message or when she's the last one to come home and go to sleep. She'll also say goodnight if a member comes home late in the middle of the night, Taeyeon will wake up and sometimes reheat leftovers or make hot milk or hot tea whatever her member preferred. She'll do little things like that.

 

One time Yuri and Sunny came home late after filming for a variety show. They found Taeyeon stirring hot milk on two glasses while yawning. The leader would glance at them with a sleepy smile and say "Oh you guys are home? Have this first then go to sleep." The two were grateful and thanked Taeyeon before watching her go back to her room to finally rest. 

 

At first the members scolded her for doing that instead of resting. Since they have a tiring hectic schedule, any chance of sleep or rest they should take advantage of. 

 

Sooyoung was one of the members that Taeyeon always see at the dorm. The two would sometimes eat dinner together when their schedule permits. It's hard to get all of the members in one table after all. So Taeyeon felt really familiar with Sooyoung’s presence. She'll wash the dishes after dinner and urge the tall girl to sleep. The latter would argue first but agrees anyway. Sooyoung looked like she was in need of sleep and her eyes are becoming scary, Taeyeon would thought. 

 

Tiffany is also one that she always see. They also go to schedules together in one car. The girl loved to watch movies at night even after a long day. Taeyeon would catch her on the sofa, eyes glued on the TV not moving an inch. The leader would let Tiffany be and just go to her room. Hours past, Taeyeon could still roughly hear sound from the living room so she got up to check. She saw the girl dozed off at the couch in an uncomfortable position with the TV still on playing the credits. Taeyeon would shook her head and smile to herself before grabbing pillows and a blanket for Tiffany.

 

Seohyun always sleep early. She also always nagged the others to sleep early, saying that the skin cells would die down after midnight or something like that. Taeyeon doesn't really know but she would pass by the maknae’s room and will say a quick goodnight before slowly closing the door. Sometimes she catches Seohyun softly replying "Goodnight Taeyeon unnie, saranghae." Before she closes the door and at times like that Taeyeon would feel glad that she passed by Seohyunnie's room just to say goodnight.

Please log in to read the full chapter