004

Feel Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]First Friend[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]"One step closer to you,a step closer to your heart..."[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Junmyeon walked out on tiptoe to go out without his family's realization.

"Where are you going son?"

He stopped & closed his eyes."God!"He whispered & turned to his father."Good morning,best family in the universe."The oldest son faced with his family who were eating breakfast.

"Stop it,stop it.You apple polisher!"Heechul laughed after drinking a gulp of orange juice."Where are you going? You don't have class today,do you?"

"Uh,no...But I want to sign my name in,for internship."The boy said.

"Hyung,where do you want to pass your internship? Our hospital?"Momo immediately smack her younger son's head."Mom! Why did you hit me?"

"Because it's your parents' not yours yet!"She stated firmly."Wherever you're going Junmyeon,you must eat breakfast."

"Ok."He sat next to Yerim & took his bowl & chapsticks."Dad,I'm planning not to work in your hospital."

"Why?"Heechul asked.

"I feel if I go there,I'll be judged by other students..."Junmyeon said before eating his favorite meal,kimchi.

"Yes that's right.I may do so in the future too."The little sister agreed with him immediately.

"But sweetheart,"Junmyeon looked at his mother with wide open eyes.She'd never called him like that after he had turned 11."If you don't come to our hospital,then what will students think of our hospital?"

"Mother,don't worry.The image won't be hurt even if I go somewhere else."Junmyeon stood up."Thanks for the breakfast."He bowed his head & left.

Seokjin looked at others,everyone was speechless."Hyung,fighting!"He broke the silence.

●●●

"Junmyeon!"

"Joohyun!"He walked closer,moving a paper in the air."I will start to work as an intern next week!"

"Really? Where? Where? Let me see it!"

"Hanyang university hospital,Seoul."

"What?! Another hospital? Why?!!!"She screamed & other students looked at them,surprised.

"Sh~Shut up! Yes,& my parents are aware of it too."He said.

"Ok...I'm going to go to uncle's hospital though..."

"Do whatever you like...I don't care."He smiled brightly."I will enjoy my life in my own way."

"Hey!"Joohyun punched his arm."What's up? It looks like something,to be specific,someone has made your life enjoyable,am I right? Hmmm?"

"Aish,no!"He tried not to blush,but failed miserably.

"Those rosy cheeks say something else~"She nudged him,but Junmyeon didn't reply."I'm going now.Just,introduce her to me as soon as possible,ok? Ok little Junmyeon?"

He nodded shyly.

●●●

Junmyeon went in the library & looked around.He sighed,Jisoo wasn't there.Junmyeon walked forward & made himself busy with books."Where is she? She must be coming now."He whispered.

While he was nagging & reading books,Jisoo walked in."Hi unnie!"Librarian said & she bowed her head as a response.

Jisoo barely looked up,she usually looked down at her feet.She went to take a book & at the same time,Junmyeon turned to check on the entrance & dang! He collided with Jisoo & she lost her balance."Oh no!"He let go of the book & caught her waist.She stared into his eyes & they had eye contact for the second time."Hello."

"Ju-Junmyeon shi..."Jisoo looked away & stood on her feet."Thanks."

"Actually,I made that happen to you."He giggled as he leaned to pick up the book.The girl nodded & wanted to walk away that heard her name.

"Jisoo..."Junmyeon whispered."Can we talk?"she turned to him."I mean,do you have time to listen to me?"


They sat at a table in the library.Still,Jisoo didn't look at him."So...I wanted to say that...We both like music..."She nodded."We come here regularly."Another nod."Can we be friends?"Jisoo wanted to nod,but suddenly understood his question.

"F-Friends?"

"Yes,friends..."

Jisoo gasp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter