003

Feel Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Love[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Heart racing, smiling & thinking about her all day. Diagnosed: Love[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Junmyeon filled out the form at the speed of light. "Here." He gave the paper to the librarian and ran to Jisoo.

She was looking at musicology section, with a smile. Junmyeon cleared his throat to get her attention. She turned to him, but didn't look at his face. The girl didn't talk, but was waiting for him to do so.

"Umm... you, hmm. You like music?"

Hearing his voice, Jisoo's eyes widened. "A-are you that kind m-man in the r-r-rain?"

Junmyeon smiled widely. She remembers me!!!!! He thought. "Uh, yeah... that's me."

She blushed and nodded. "I l-like..."

"Which type?" Jisoo showed him the book in her hand. "Classical?" She nodded. The med student's mouth formed an O. "Do you... play any musical instruments?"

"Violin."

"Wow, I've heard playing the violin is difficult. I'm a pianist, but it's just a hobby. I'm a medical student, by the way." He said proudly and she just hummed. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Junmyeon, Kim Junmyeon." He bowed his head. "And you?"

"K-Kim Jisoo."

"Nice to meet you."

She bowed.

"Nuna!" A tall boy in school uniform ran to them. "Nuna!" He hugged her tightly.

"Uh! I've s-s-said it for m-millions times, don't_" The boy let go of her and waved his hands in the air.

"Yes nuna, do not touch you or hug you. Forgive me please." He said and then looked at Junmyeon. "Who's he? Was he persecuting you?"

"N_" Jisoo opened to speak, though the young boy continued.

"Ya! Don't think that you can do whatever you want because you wear expensive clothes!" He grabbed him by his collar. Junmyeon was scared since the boy was as tall as him even though he was just a school student.

"I suppose you've misunderstood young man, I didn't want to bother your nuna. Really! We were just talking." He said.

"Sehun! L-Let go of h-him!" Jisoo ordered angrily so the boy loosened his grip and Junmyeon breathed a sigh of relief, touching his collar. The girl immediately hit her younger brother's head.

"Nuna~~~" He pouted.

"Haha, you're cute." Junmyeon commented and received a death glare from Sehun. "Sorry." He whispered.

●●●

"Hello Ms. Im." Junmyeon said as the Secretary stood up.

"Hi Mr. Kim, Dr. Kim is waiting for you." She said.

Dr.Kim opened the door of his room. "Ah! Junmyeon-ah! Long time no see my friend!" He opened his arms, walking to him.

"Minseok hyung!" They hugged each other tightly. "Sorry, I'm busy these days."

"No problem, I understand." He claimed. "Nayeon, umm... Junmyeon, tell me. Tea, espresso or cappuccino?"

"Cappuccino please." He smiled.

"So, Nayeon... three cups with my favorite cake." Minseok said, leading his friend to his room. "Don't you get your hand burned again."

"Yes, Dr. Kim." She bowed, smiling shyly.

"Why three?"

"Kyungsoo will be here soon."

"Oh~ Nice!" They walked in and Minseok closed the door. "Cool workplace hyung!"

"Yeah... in this clinic, we mostly work with autistic spectrums, so the place must give comfort." He explained. "This is how I live anyway."

Junmyeon smiled. He had gone there to get some advice from his psychologist friend. "Autistic people... are they hard to communicate with?"

"Well, yeah... in some ways,but if you understand their language & know what they are experiencing, it will be easier. If you don't bother them, they can become your best friend!" Minseok was into his profession, nothing could make him feel as satisfied as speaking about his job.
 
He nodded. "How's your...?" He pointed at his head.

"Oh... we are living in peace... for now," He said. "It bothers sometimes. I feel dizzy, but I don't want to lose my hair so, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter