Insa

Last Breath

Guys! Last Chapter!! Please enjoy while you can~ Thanks for all the support and comments! I love you!

~HikariNee 2012 (c)

 

Song Playing: Insa - DBSK Version (watch on youtube if you want~!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU1qrvPIHx8 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

you finally woke up.

"ah, you ah... you've woken up..." Junsu whispered.

"Mmmm... Oppa... Did I sleep for long?!" she said and rose from the bench. "Aigoo! I'm so sorry! I must've stopped you from going somewhere!"

"Aniyo! you... Please calm down... You were no trouble to me..." Junsu wasn't anyone close to you, but he did feel like crying... He held it in just like the two who were still watching from afar.

"Junsu Oppa, I'll be going now, arasseo?" she said smiling.

He nods slowly. "Mmmm, arasseo. Take care, okay?"

She smiles back at him and nods. "I will,"

 

Yoona and Jaejoong watched as she happily made her way to the classroom.

*Why is she so happy? This isn't the right attitude for this situation!*

They followed her, as Jaejoong and Yoona fell forward. you turned around and saw the both of them.

"Ah, Jaejoong Shii! Yoona Ah! What are you guys doing out here? Shouldn't you be home by now?"

Yoona shook her head, "Aniyo... We were waiting for you to wake up..." she whispered.

"Oh... really? Well, thanks for waiting," she answered smiling brightly, then bowed. She walked away, as the two of them stood there dumbfounded.

*Why so happy??*

 

 

Jaejoong and Yoona haven't been seeing you for the past few days. It was a Monday morning and they were still waiting for her.

"Should I try calling her one last time?" Yoona asked pressing buttons on her cellphone.

"Ne, you have to!" Jaejoong said worriedly.

"Hello?" Yoona called. "Hello...?"

There was no reply. "Hello...?! you??!"

Once again, no reply. Jaejoong and Yoona were starting to worry, so they called herparents.

"Jaejoong! Yoona! you is in the emergency room! She's gone very sick!"

Jaejoong and Yoona rushed to the hospital and waited outside the emergency room.

you's parents were crying, and Yoona was too. Jaejoong tightened his fist and chanting in his head, 'She'll be okay...'

 

Soon, the emergency light turned off, and you let Jaejoong and Yoona talk to her first.

"you!" Yoona called while rushing to the side of the bed. "Are you alright?!"

you slowly nodded. She looked very ill.

"J-Jaejoong Oppa... Y-Yoona A-Ah... I-I'm s-sorry... P-Please forgive m-me..." she said as tears dropped from her eyes.

Yoona hugged you tight. "you! It;s alright! I'm the one who should be sorry! This is my fault! All my fault!"

"Y-Yoona A-Ah.. It's not your f-fault... Th-This was decided b-by fate... I ha-have to die... J-Just the s-same way Ch-Changmin Oppa did... Except the way I'm dying... I-I'm happy... The two people who I love very much are standing right before me... And I  know that I have a place to go to now... And I know that I'll see Changmin Oppa there, too..."

Jaejoong spoke up, "you! I love you! I love you more than anything in the world! I-I'm sorry for everything... But please remember... I will never forget you."

you smiled. "I will n-never forget either of you..." she slowly closed her eyes. Yoona held her hand, and Jaejoong held the other. "J-Jaejoong ah... Please... Before I die... Please sing for me..."

Jaejoong started singing the song 'Insa', but then realised a few voiced were singing with him. He turned his back and saw 4 other guys standing by the door with tears in their eyes.

Jaejoong looked back to you, and saw that her eyes were closed...

They watched their friend's life slowly fade away........

"Goodbye..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END .