I'm Sorry, Forgive Me?

Last Breath

you decided to walk home that day - for Changmin. Tommorow is his birthday. She would usually be SO excitef, but now...she feels so stupid. Changmin protected her from an accident that was never suppose to happen if she wasn't there.

"you," called a voice behind her, and she stopped walking. "Ne, Jaejoong?"

"Why are you walking home, pabo? You know you can't do that... You're not as strong as you were before.." he said. you felt a bit hurt, and protested. "Yah, I'm not that weak yet, so don't tell me what to do!", she said and walked ahead.

"Yah! Aren't you listening, you?"

*Shut up Jaejoong. You don't know anything... I'll have to enjoy walking while I can...*

When you arrived at her house, she felt that there was someone behind her. She turned around, and standing there was Jaejoong with a worried face. "J-Jaejoong! What are you doing here?!"

"you ... I wad just worried about you... I needed to make sure you got home alright..." you started to get angry at Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong, why do you have to act like I'm going to die soon?!", she yelled.

Jaejoong was starting to get angry too, because she can't realise how much he was worried about her.

"Because you never know! You can even die just now!"

Jaejoong stopped talking because he knew he said something hurtful to her.

"Pabo! I hate you, Jaejoong!!!", she yelled while hitting his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Sorry," he whispered. "I love you too much..."

*He must forget me before I die...*

"Jaejoong let me go! i told you! I hate you!!! So much!", she said while pushing Jaejoong back. you walked towards the door and unlocked it. Jaejoong shoved himself into her house, and made sure you was in sight.

"Yah, Jaejoong!!! What are you doing in here?! Get out!"

"No"

"Jaejoong," she said while starting to cry. "Please Jaejoong... This is for your own sake..."

"Yah why are you crying?", he said while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"J-Jaejoong... You must forget me before I die... Please..."

"Huh? you, I love you... I will never forget you," he answered.

"That's the point... I loved Changmin Oppa with all my heart, and... I was hurt to death when he died... So please--"

Jaejoong kissed her.

"I will never forget you... I don't care what happens. I will love you forever..."

you continued crying in his arms. she was happy.

but was this the way she wanted this to happen?