Part 2:More Time With You

Last Breath

A/N: Hey Guys~ I'm sorry but I don't know what happened to my ORIGINAL Chapter 6... It got deleted! :O but I hope u enjoy this too~ Kamsamnida~ 사랑해

--------------------------------

*Hmm... I wonder why Yoona Unnie started to talk to me suddenly...* you thought to herself as she walked through the hallway. She stopped when her eyes caught something mysterious...

Yoona and Jaejoong were talking to each other in a room quietly, and you really wanted to know what they were talking about.

"This isn't fair! She's only in High School! How could she have this disease!", Yoona suddenly yelled.

"~~~~~ doesn't deserve to have this disease! Jaejoong... Why don't you just tell her?! She needs to know this!"

~~~~~ leaned her ear closer against the door - not realising that it was open. So she fell forward, ans Jaejoong and Yoona stood up from their seats.

"~~~~~ ah!"

~~~~~ started to have tears forming in her eyes. "I'm sorry for eavesdropping...", she whispered then ran off.

"~~~~~ ah, wait!", Jaejoong called while following her.

~~~~~ ran as fast as she can - the fastest she ever tried to run.

*Disease.... Why didn't Appa tell me?*

Suddenly, arms wrapped around her waist and stopped her from running.

She turned to see who it was, and of course, it was Jaejoong.

"J-Jaejoong Ah..."

"~~~~~, don't worry about what we said! Just keep on living! You know you'll live long!"

~~~~~ turned away and shook her head.

"It's okay... Jaejoong... I can face the truth..."

"Yah! What are you talking about?"

~~~~~ didn't answer, she just looked down, trying not to cry.

Jaejoong pulled ~~~~~ to face him, and kissed her soft lips. It was a long and passionate kiss...

~~~~~ didn't know what to do... All she wanted was to live her life happily the way she has always planned it to be.

----------------------