A year later.....

No other

 

Appa and I packed and rushed Home, on the plane I texted her phone hoping this was all some huge mistake!!!!!! 
 
To: Hotaru 
From: Hitomi 
 
Why are you not picking my calls!? Please text me back and say this is all a bad joke! You would never leave me right?!
 
To:Hotaru
From: Hitomi 
 
HOTARU!!!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!! CALL ME ASAP
 
Finally we landed and headed home, when we were close I saw the whole family’s cars outside. Omma came out in a long black dress, her face was so life less and I saw flowers everywhere! NOOOO!!!
 
I ran past everyone up to our room, “HOTARU!!!! HOTARU!!! STOP THIS STUPID JOKE!!!” I yelled looking every where. I stopped once I saw the letter…….
 
I opened and read it…..I fell to my knees…..she left me…..she ….left me alone!!!!! 
 
I didn’t know Omma and Appa were watching me, “YOU PROMISED!!! WHY??? YOU BROKE OUR PROMISE!!!! I KEPT IT!!” I cried and started throwing anything I could get my hands on. Appa came in and pulled me into his arms, “Shhhh its ok your sister fought hard to stay but it was too much for her and she can rest now” He told me. I pulled away and started to hit his chest “If that’s so then why didn’t she tell me!!!! I could have helped!!! Im not useless” I cried. Omma couldn’t bare it any more she ran over and hugged me tight, “Princess let it all out, beat me if you need to until you cant any more.” she cried. 
 
I was so hurt, everyone kept it from me like I was not a part of the family!!! Why was god so unfair!? Why not me the oldest!!! Hotaru I need you, you are my other half…..
 
Omma and Appa left me in our room, while they went down to mourn with the family. I sat there at our desk just taking in everything, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I opened it and I had a new text: 
 
From: Oppa <3
 
Hey where are you?! Ive been calling and calling but it goes to voice mail?
 
I forgot to tell him I was going to Korea, I wonder where he was right when I needed him the most. I had no idea of how to move forward from this…….
 
Siwon Pov: 
 
I was done with practice today I ran over to my bag and pulled out my phone. I quickly dialed Hotaru…nothing that’s strange…
 
Sungmin walked over “Hey what’s with that worried face?” he asked sitting down next to me checking his phone as well.
 
I felt scared she always picked up my calls, “Hotaru isn’t picking up” I sighed.  
 
“Maybe she is resting but just in case let me call her house” I dialed quick.
Her mother picked up, she was crying so hard
 
“Siwon, im sorry to have to tell you this but Hotaru left us today.” she told me…… I felt my phone slip out of my hand. She was gone… 
 
Sungmin picked up my phone and closed it “What happened?!” he cried. I turned to him “She’s gone… Hotaru is gone!” I yelled in pain. Why god? I knew she was going to leave but why so soon? I looked in my bag and pulled out a small box, inside was a pink diamond ring. 
 
“You were going to propose in three days right?” Sungmin asked.
 
I couldn’t even nod or speak I was dying slowly…life was meaning less with out her.
 
~One year later~
 
Hitomi Pov: 
 
It was one year ago today Hotaru left us, I stood at her grave holding a huge bunch of lilys her favorite. 
 
“Hey sissy I miss you! I cant believe its one year, im going to school here in Korea now. Im going into nursing thanks to you and everything. I want Omma, Appa and you to be very proud of me” I cried. “Im trying to be ok sissy really I am but I needed you here, I still need you…” I couldn’t help but break down.
 
“But im gunna be strong cause I know you’re here, I love you always <3” I placed the roses down and turned to leave.
 
“See ya later <3” I smiled and waved, I headed home I had a long day a school. 
 
When I got home I saw suite cases by the door and Omma getting ready to leave “Omma are you leaving already? You just got home last night?” I asked as I put away my bag. 
 
“I have things to do, I cant just stay here and watch over you. You’re a big girl!” she yelled. 
 
“Your right I am, go to hell!” I was about to go up to my room when she grabbed my arm and turned me to her
 
“Im sorry honey, I didn’t mean to snap its just ive got so much on my mind.” She sighed.
 
I pulled away “Yeah your not the only one that lost Hotaru, she was my twin. My other half! Your not alone!” I yelled running up to my room and slamming the door. 
 
I slid against the door and sat there, I heard foot steps coming down the hall. I quicky locked the door, and went to sit outside.
 
~Other side of the door~
“Honey? Can you hear me? Open the door please. Im sorry about what happened down stairs please know I love you very much and I will be back soon. The house is in your hands” Omma turned and left.
 
~Back outside~
 
I sat there looking at the huge garden that I planted for Hotaru, only red and pink roses grew there…. It was the only thing that made me smile this past year.
 
I heard my phone go off it was a text:
 
From: Oppa <3
 
Im down stairs come on out : ) 
 
I smiled big I ran to check my make up and hair and ran down stairs, I saw Oppa with a huge smile.
 
(Hitomi’s Oppa is Jang Hyun-seung from Beast! <3)
 
“Oppa!! Ive missed you!” I hugged him tight 
 
“Ive missed you more, but finally a week off. So what should we do?” He asked kissing my forehead.
 
Hmmmm what could we do with out fans attacking him????
 
“I wanted to go shopping!!! But you will get noticed” I pouted and laughed.
 
He laughed and pulled out a hat and dark sunglasses “Tada!” he laughed.
 
We headed out to down town……
 
Siwon’s Pov: 
 
A year today… oh Hotaru I miss you so much, I didn’t even wanna go out today but we have a photo shoot and signing at this record store. I sat there smiling what I could, I didn’t want the fans to notice…..I needed air….
I got up and told Sungmin I would be back, our manager went with me. As I was walking out the store I saw a cute couple holding hands and being all cute. I wished so badly that would be me and Hotaru right now…. The girl her laugh….was the same as Hotaru. She was facing the other way, she turned and looked straight at me........
 
HOTARU!?????
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
{Hello everyone! im sorry for late update! i hope you enjoy please comment thanks :D }