Taking a chance :D

No other

Hitomi Pov:

Oppa and I sat in the living room for a while, he finally broke the silence. "Siwon might have just been to blind and confused, I’m sure he didn’t mean to hurt you. You two were twins everyone used to confuse you two all the time" He told me.

I stood and turned to him "Were? were?......how dare you say that! we will always be twins!!! Never ever forget that!" I cried and ran up to my room. I slammed the door and locked it, I could hear yells and running coming towards my room.

I went out to our balcony.....I stood there looking out at the garden, thinking about Hotaru and Siwons words. Maybe I was wrong to try and be friends with that siwon guy, I’m so confused right now.....

 

(Out side the bedroom door)

Jang Hyun-seung POV:

I stood there listening to her cries, I felt so bad for saying what i did but once something is said it cannot be taken back. I banged on the door over and over "Princess please!! I didn't mean to hurt you!! im stupid I know!!" still nothing but it was quiet finally, but the door remained locked. I knocked once more "Princess i will head home, when your ready to talk call me please and i will rush over" i told her and then left.

 

Hitomi Pov:

I sat on my bed thinking about old memories and just letting this rage of pain and loss consume me till i passed out from all the crying. Hours Later there was a knock at my room door, at first i ignored it till the knocking would not stop. I stood up and went to open the door, it was Nana who looked so worried "My lady you have visitors down stairs" she pulled me down stairs till we were in the dining room. It was all decorated with hello kitty balloons and streamers just imagine the room all hello kitty with gifts and gifts on the table.

"Who did this?" i asked Nana who pointed to the guys from today all smiles and behind a very tearful Siwon. "We all wanted to say sorry for earlier but, i think someone is more sorry then the rest" Heechul pushed Siwon forward.

"Im really sorry for what I did, i just couldn’t hold back my emotions when i saw you i was in awe" he said threw his tears. "So you did this all this for me?" i asked. He nodded and looked down at his feet, I ran up to him and hugged him tight and started to cry due to all their kindness. He was surprised by my hug but hugged me back, "Your welcome we are glad you liked it" Leetuk smiled to me, who looked at everyone else who was so happy that we made up. “Wow you all went all out just for im sorry” I laughed looking at the gifts, Heechul handed me his gift “Mine is the best! So it has to be first” he laughed. For a while I spent opening gifts and talking to everyone, they were all so sweet and silly too! When it came time to leave Siwon asked to speak to me alone, we went out to the garden. “I am really sorry I let my pain blind me, it’s just so hard to think I’m here without her. I know you are not her also, but today in the store when I was with you shopping I felt like that day never happened. I know it’s not a excuse for my actions.” I cut him off by hugging him tight “Siwon I’m always going to be here for you, I know I’m nothing like my sister. She was the kind and sweet one, while I am the bold and silly one.” I laughed and pulled him over to the pink roses that represented Hotaru “These are here for Hotaru, I know it sounds silly but I talk to them. I think they are a connection to her.”

I walked over to one and touched it lightly “Right sis! I brought Siwon with me and he misses you like I miss you very much.” I turned to him and extended my hand. Siwon took it and stood next to me “Talk to her” I poked his cheek. He blushed a bit and nodded “Hotaru, can you hear me? Are you well? Heaven is beautiful isn’t it?” He burst into tears and fell to his knees. I bent down and hugged his shoulders “Get it all out, if your mad then be mad. Let out all that pain and hurt, I know it’s hard but it helps” I rubbed his back. “WHY…..WHY!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE!!!! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!! OR MORE LESS MADE ME INTO!!! I CANT SING WITHOUT SEEING YOU. IM EMPTY AND IM ALONE!!!” He yelled. I turned his face to face mine, “Siwon you’re not alone! I’m here please look at me!” I wiped his tears away. He looked at me and hugged me tight, “Promise to never leave me! Please I beg you!” He cried. I felt so bad but I could not say no, “I promise Siwon, I promise to never leave you” I hugged him.

 

~Inside the House~

“We found the perfect person who is going to help him” Leeteuk smiled and everyone else also nodded and smiled. “I just hope things get better soon, we have to go on tour.” Shindong reminded them, for some reason they had forgotten all about it.

~Back out side~

Hitomi Pov:

We both stayed like that for a bit but then broke apart and headed in, weirdly all the guys were at the door then all ran back to the living room. I couldn’t help but laugh and nor could Siwon, “So are ya’ll here in Korea for a while or Vacation?” I asked. He stopped walking like if he were turned into stone, “We are on tour starting tomorrow” he said very low I could barely hear it. “Ooh cools! Maybe we can write like email or text?” I smiled and started picking up gifts from the table. He walked over to me “COME WITH US!” He smiled so big. I dropped a few of my gifts and now it was my turn to be frozen, “Huh? I can’t it would be me bugging you all” I laughed picking up my gifts again now on the floor. Heechul came in with the rest of the guys laughing, “Yah!! Siwon help her! Why are you looking like a bus hit you!” Heechul poked at Siwon. All the guys smiles faded, “Leetuek, could I talk with you outside please” Siwon begged. “Yeah of course we will be right back” Leetuek smiled and headed outside to talk with Siwon while everyone helped me with my gifts to my room upstairs.

Outside Siwon pov:

“ I know what your going to ask but you know that we cant bring her, it’s a danger to us and to her! He sighed and tried to reason with Siwon but it didn’t seem to be going threw his head. “I need her, shes the only link I have with Hotaru still” I cried. Leetuek didn’t know what he could say, “Let me talk to everyone and our managers, I can’t promise anything” He smiled finally. I jumped up and hugged him tight “thank you thank you thank you!!! I promise to do my best on tour!!!” I ran back inside to find everyone talking with Hitomi.

I knew it would take time to get used to but they would accept it her coming along. “Yah Sungmin! I will catch you just watch!” yelled Shindong running down the stairs, Sungmin and Hitomi holding hands were running towards the living room, “Haha catch us if you can!!” laughed sungmin with Hitomi who looked like she was having a blast. I couldn’t stop smiling thinking of the one time I was with Hotaru who was running from me when we played tag in the park. I then felt jealousy when I saw Hitomi hug Sungmin. I ran over and split them up “Sungmin who said you could hug her?!” I yelled. Hitomi looked confused along with a very confused Sungmin “Siwon, I was the one that hugged him. He did nothing wrong.” Hitomi pulled on my arm. I turned to her and saw her eyes, they made me melt “Im sorry I shouldn’t have yelled but he shouldn’t have hugged you like that, please don’t cry” I got weak in my knees and bowed my head.

Hitomi Pov:

I felt so bad for putting Sungmin in this situation in the first place, I lifted his face up to face me and hugged him “There is nothing to forgive” I smiled and pulled away seeing him nod and I saw Sungmin smile and laugh and walk over to the rest of the guys. “So you guys I was talking with siwon outside and we were thinking of maybe asking Hitomi to go on tour with us, I wanted to know everyone’s vote on this” Leetuek hugged Kimiko close

Everyone: “ WE AGREE!!!”

I laughed and smiled but then I quickly stopped “I cant I have school classes and my Oppa would not like it, I saw all their faces just go blank and then really sad mainly Siwon. I felt so bad cause it seemed like all of them were so excited to have me go on tour with them, “well I was thinking about quitting classes due to not feeling like I was going anywhere…” Just then Sungmin ran over and held my hand up and smiled big. “So I think that is a yes?!” He poked my cheek. I looked over at Siwon and nodded, he smiled so big and his face got red.

 

{what awaits hitomi and siwon on this tour more to come soon :D }