I hurt her

No other

 

Hitomi Pov: 
 
We headed out to the market, when I got there I noticed that Siwon was like in his own world. “Siwon are you ok?” I asked worried. He nodded “Lets go into that store” He pulled me along. Inside I tried on hats and two dresses, Siwon looked so out of it. I was wondering what was going on…. 
 
Siwon Pov: 
 
I watched her text her “Oppa” I couldn’t help but feel like hurting him, I should not feel this for her but I know I need to make her mine. She was looking at me now, “Lets go into that store” I smiled and pulled her along. Inside I watched her try on dresses and hats, she is beautiful! I sighed and felt like I was losing my mind!! Hotaru im sorry my love but god is giving me this second chance. I can have you back again, I smiled and took quick pictures with my phone.  
 
Hitomi Pov: 
 
My phone rang “ Hello? Oppa!!!! You got my text? Yeah im out with Siwon we are walking around. Im at…..” I was cut off by Siwon pulling me by the arm. “HEY!!! What’s going on?” I cried trying to keep up. “ELFS!!! And press!!!” he yelled. We made it into a taxi in time, He covered me with his jacket. I was so close to his chest, I could hear his heart beating like crazy! Finally Siwon called His manager and let him know what had just happened to us. He told Siwon to take me with him to their dorm, we headed over I texted Oppa what happened.  He was not very happy, he went on saying that Siwon could have put me in danger. I promised him that was lies and he took care of me. We finally got to the dorm and ran in to make sure that no one  caught us in a picture. 
 
Once inside I was everyone watching the news and oh god no it was of us running. “Its seems that our Super Junior’s Siwon has found a new love in his life, She is very pretty” the reporter went on but Kyuhyun shut off the TV once they all saw me they ran over and started to say hi one by one. I looked over at Siwon who was being scolded by their manager, I felt my phone vibrate off the hook. It was Oppa…….
 
“Oppa, please im sorry. Wait your where? How do you know where I am? Please let me say good bye first” I sighed and hung up the phone. “Im sorry everyone but ive gotta go my boyfriend is…” I was cut off by the door bell ringing. 
 
Their manager opened the door…..there stood OPPA??!!! I felt my jaw drop, he walked in and grabbed my hand. “Oppa why didn’t you wait down stairs?” I asked. He simply smiled “Im trying to not get attacked by the mob of girls” I nodded. “Im sorry if Siwon pulled your girlfriend out and around like that” Their manager sighed. “No its not his fault I asked him out” I laughed. All of them turned from me to Siwon who was a bit red in the face. “Im sorry Hotaru” He said, everyone’s eyes grew BIG!!!  Hotaru??? He thought I was Hotaru??? I felt Oppa pull me close “Look I think we better go” Leeteuk stopped us “Im sorry im sure Siwon didn’t mean that, lets sit down and talk this out” He tried but I pulled on Oppa “No its ok I wanna go home” I begged Oppa. He nodded “Im sorry maybe some other time” We bowed and left. 
 
Siwon Pov:
 
I called her Hotaru? What am I doing? Suddenly I felt a slap across my head, I turned to see Kimiko with a very pissed off face. “What’s wrong with you now she’s been scared off, great! I swear I would kill you if there was not this many people in the room” She sighed. Leeteuk walked over and pulled her away from me, “Siwon you did very bad, how are we gunna fix this?” Heechul looked at everyone. 
 
“Why not send her a cake or flowers, I don’t know something” Shindong scratched the back of his head.
 
Kyuhyun nodded “Girls like those kind of things, but they don’t forget” He told them
 
“Ok ok Mr. dramatic lets see hmmm I saw her phone it was like all Hello Kitty like. Maybe that’s a clue” Donghae pointed out.
 
Sungmin’s face lit up “Of course then she had her nails done also Hello kitty, Her shoes had Hello Kitty” He laughed recalling Hitomi’s out fit. 
 
“Ok ok we get it Hello Kitty Damn” Eunhyuk laughed
 
“Well I know there that huge Hello kitty store like three blocks down I think, We pass it every time we head out” Ryeowook added.
 
Yesung poked me “Yah are you paying attention?” he asked. I was not really with everything I was so confused and so worried that Hitomi would never wanna see me again. I can’t let that happen when im so close of having her in my life……
 
 
 
{Hey everyone sorry im behind well i hope you like this chapter :D thanks for your comments <3 :D}