Helping each other :)

No other

 

Siwon Pov:
 
My heart was hurting as I watched her run over to him and hug him tight, I saw she wore half of a star neckless. 
 
“Oppa where is your half?” she pouted playfully, He pulled out a chain with the other half from under his shirt. “I swore that I would never take it off and im keeping my promise” He kissed her forehead. I looked away I couldn’t watch anymore, I don’t know why it hurt just to see them like that. 
 
“Siwon are you alright?” she asked me, I turned to her “Yeah just tired, we should leave” I stood and was about to leave but she grabbed my arm.
 
Hitomi Pov: 
 
“Please stay, I would really like for us to talk more about everything.” I smiled to him. He looked at me like he was confused of what to do, I started to pout playfully at him.
 
Leeteuk stood “He would love to, since we are free today. He has nothing to do, let’s go everyone. It was really nice meeting you Hitomi and I really hope we can be friends” He smiled and hugged me bye. He pulled Kimiko along with him, The others one by one came up to me.
 
Heechul: “He is very shy at first, let him warm up to you” He winked and walked out.
 
Yesung: “You might have to do the talking a bit first, it was very nice meeting you.” He hugged me and left.
 
Shindong: “It was so nice to meet you, I hope we can all be good friends” He smiled and left.
 
Sungmin: “Im so sorry about the back from the dead thing, I watch too many movies.” He laughed. I laughed and poked his cheek “No worries, I hope you all can come by when you can of course” I smiled. He nodded and headed out after the rest.
 
Eunhyuk: “Thanks for accepting us all in your home” He hugged me and was about to leave but Donghae playfully pushed him.
 
Donghae: “Yah! Always hogging the pretty girls to your self!” He laughed and hugged me. “I hope we didn’t take up much of your time” He was pulled away by Kyuhyun who waved bye and flashed that very cute smile! 
 
Ryeowook: “Thank you for allowing us to visit, your sister was very nice” He smiled and hugged me.
 
Oppa smiled and turned me to him and Kissed my fore head, “I think im gunna go do a few things but I will come by and pick you up for dinner ok?” I nodded. He left leaving me and Siwon alone.
 
He looked so shy and was red in the face, I was worried so went over and touched his face. “Hmmm you’re a bit warm, maybe a fever?” I told him. 
“Im fine don’t worry, you mentioned a letter earlier?” He asked moving away. I nodded and took his hand “Its up in my room, come on” I pulled him up the stairs well more like dragged. 
 
“Wait! We barely know each other! I can’t go into your room” He cried. I laughed “That’s why we are gunna get to know each other” I smiled at him.
 
Finally in my room, started to look around till he saw our twin beds. “This was Hotaru’s room too?” he asked.
 
“Yep! Well now its just mine…. Ahhh! Found it, here you go” I handed him the letter and went over to find a old album of pictures.
 
He sat there reading it, when he was done I saw his eyes water up… “Siwon you ok?” I asked. He nodded but his eyes told me the truth, “She knew I would look for you, I feel so lost without her” He told me. “Siwon im glad that you were with her, I know she loved you to allowed you to stay at her side till the end.” I wiped his tears away. He smiled and placed his hand on mine, “Thank you for doing this, helping me move on” He smiled a bit.
 
“Siwon it helps us both, she would not want us this way sad and crying. I handed him the album “Here is a I guess you could call it our biography that our mom and nanny made us. There should be a DVD in the back… there it is.” I put the dvd on and waited it for to come on…..
 
The first was omma and appa talking about us and decorating our room, then it went on to our birthdays till we got to our 5th party I started to cry and break down…. Her smile and face were so hard to see after everything…..
 
I felt two arms pull me in “Its ok to cry, we miss her but we will never forget her… we have each other.” He told me. I nodded but couldn’t stop from crying of the heart ache. 
 
“Why her?! Why not me?!” I cried, He pulled my face up to his “God has a plan for us all and it was just her time. You can’t blame yourself nor would she want you to do this to yourself.” He wiped my tears, I knew he was right.
 
Siwon Pov: 
 
She was hurting like me, I wanted to take that pain away so badly. I wanted to make her understand I was here for her, but why was I tempted to kiss her at the same time???……
 
 
 
{Hey everyone i redid this chapter i hope you enjoy, chapter 6 is gunna be up soon :) thanks again for reading :D}