Your alive!!!???

No other

 

Hitomi Pov:
 
We walked around for a while looking at everything, I knew he didn’t like shopping. But he still came along and smiled when I would ask him about how it would look on me. Finally we saw a huge crowd around a record store, I wonder what was going on? 
 
“Do you wanna go see?” he asked me, “Nah too many girls =  too many fans! I want to enjoy us time!” I poked his chest. He laughed and took my hand we walked across the street for the huge madness. 
 
“Im thirsty, want something?” he asked looking around, “Yeah I am too hmmm whatever is good, I can wait for you here” I sat on a bench near us, He went off to buy drinks. 
 
Siwon Pov: 
 
It was her! She didn’t leave me!! I knew she wouldn’t!!! but who was this guy she was with?? I walked over after the guy left and she was sitting. I went up behind her, “Your alive! I knew it was all a lie!’ told her hugging her from behind.
 
She started to laugh until she turned and saw me, “YAH!!!! Who are you!!?? !!!!???? OPPA!!!!! HELP!!!! LET ME GO!!” she slapped me. 
 
Hitomi Pov: 
 
Who the hell was this !!! He looked shocked but hurt at the same time, “YAH! You just go around hugging random women?!!” I yelled ready to hit him again,  “Honey why are you this way???!! Ive missed you all this time and you slap me?!!” he yelled at me 
 
“HONEY!??? Look stay away or there’s more slaps where that one came from!” I yelled and started to look for Oppa and I saw him, I ran to him. He saw that guy chasing me and dropped our drinks and pulled me to him, “Oppa! Save me! This started hugging me and calling me honey!!!??” I cried once I was in his arms. He looked so mad now, “Honey who is this? And why is he holding you that way?! Let her go! She is my girlfriend!” the guy yelled at Oppa who was about to punch him if it were not for some man came yelling “Have you lost your mind!? You cant just go off running and not let me know who your with!” the man scolded him. I hid my face in oppa’s chest “Sir im sorry but I think you need to teach this man to not hug other men’s girlfriends!” Oppa yelled and we started to leave, when that guy yelled “Don’t leave me again im begging you!!!!” the other man held him back.
 
Siwon Pov: 
 
I watched her walk away with that guy again, Manager held me “Whats has gotten into you?!!” he yelled. “It was her! Hotaru is alive! She was in my arms!!! I need to follow her” I cried.
 
“Siwon you need to get a hold of your self that girl was not Hotaru, Hotaru died and we will all miss her. But you cant just go around hugging women who seem to look like her!” Manager yelled scolding me.
 
He didn’t understand my love was here in my arms, she is alive. He saw I was not paying attention and dragged me back to the record store….
 
Hitomi’s pov : 
 
I was still out of it from that guy hugging me and calling me honey! Oppa saw that I was dazing off and kissed my forehead “Its ok, that guy must have just got out of the crazy house. Nothing is gunna happen to you, Im here” He assured me. I nodded and smiled and blushed recalling Oppa calling me his Girlfriend, we never said it but everyone called us a couple. “Why are you smiling so big?” He asked. “Nothing I was just thinking how glad I am to have you here with me” I smiled.
 
We passed a cute small shop, in the window was a star neckless! It was cute, Oppa told me to wait for him, he went in and the woman took the neckless out of the display and gave it to Oppa. He came out with a big smile, “You know you chose a couple neckless? Well turn around” He put on me a piece of the star, the other around his neck. “Now we are official” He kissed my fore head.
 
We headed home finally, I was dying of so much happiness that I couldn’t stop smiling. But why at that moment I saw that guy’s sad and worried face???? Who was he?….
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi everyone I hope you like my short update! But don’t worry I will update more later : ) thanks again for reading! < 3