She has a Twin???!!! huh???

No other

 

Siwon Pov: 
 
We headed back to the dorm, by that time our manager told everyone what had happened:
 
Sungmin: “ He is dying day by day….”
 
Heechul: “What are we gunna do? He wont even talk to us, he stares at her photos all night and day”
 
Shindong: “I know remember we took his phone and hid it, he went all crazy! I thought he was gunna blow up”
 
Yesung: “This isn’t healthy, we all know it.”
 
Eunhyuk: “ But what can we do he needs to heal this wound his self”
 
Donghae: “He wont heal alone that’s crazy, he needs us.”
 
Kyuhyun: “He strong, I know he will make it. Hotaru please help him move along” 
 
Leeteuk: “I have it why don’t we take him to her parents, maybe they can help each other? Its worth a try.” 
 
They all nodded and pushed Leeteuk toward him, “Hey I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go visit Hotaru’s parent’s and see how they are doing?” He asked.
 
Siwon quickly turned to him “Yes! that’s a great idea and I can show you all what I mean, she didn’t leave me” He said walking past them to the car.
 
Leeteuk Hoped this would help, and not make it worse. They told their manager and assured him they would be ok but he insisted they take a guard in case.
 
While they were in the car Siwon was like the little kid who couldn’t wait to get home after school, Sungmin and Shindong tried to talk to him….nothing….
Finally at the home, Siwon swung the doors open and ran to the door. The others ran fast trying to keep up, “HEY!!!! Slow down!!!” Donghae yelled. 
 
Siwon rang the door bell like 10,000 times! Finally the house maid opened the door, “Master Siwon, its good to see you. What brings you here?” she asked. 
 
“Hotaru she’s here right?! Where is she?” He cried. She looked confused and shook her head “Master our lady Hotaru is gone, its been a year. The masters of the house are out of town, the only one left is Lady Hitomi.” she told him.
 
He looked so confused, did she change her name? why was she hiding? 
 
“Please, come in” she showed everyone in, but then a car pulled up behind their’s 
 
“Umm excuse me is Leeteuk here?” a girl ran up to the door. “Yes they are all in here, who are you?” the house maid asked.
 
“That’s kimiko, my girlfriend. I asked her to come, im sorry if its too many people already.” Leeteuk bowed. 
 
“Not at all, let me call down Lady Hitomi to explain things.” She bowed and left upstairs.
 
~Upstairs~
 
Hitomi Pov: 
 
I was just getting ready to go out with Oppa, when Nanna came to the door.
 
“Hitomi, you have visitors down stairs. Its Hotaru’s boyfriend and uhhh friends.” she told me. I nodded I knew this day would come but I was not expecting it so soon. “I will be down thanks Nanna <3” She was our nanny since birth, I could tell her anything. I checked everything then headed down stairs, as I  got closer I could hear yelling and talking.
 
As soon as I stepped into the room, all talking and yelling stopped. All eyes were on me, talk about being on the spot. Then one stood and yelled pointing “SHE’S BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!” then I saw a girl get up and hit him upside the head “Sungmin! Rude much! Back from the dead dear god you watch too much tv!” she scolded him. 
 
“Hello, nice to meet you im Hitomi Park. Nice to meet you all, wait! Its you! The weird guy from today!!!!” I yelled. He stood with wide eyes “Hotaru? What is all this lying for? Did you leave me cause you were bored or hated me for not being around?!!! What is it!!????? Tell me!!!” he cried and grabbed my arms and shook me. 
 
I was scared and everyone was trying to pull him off but his grip was tight on me, “why…. why did you leave? I wanted us to share our lives together” he was shaking and fell to his knees. I felt so bad, cause I knew his pain. I pulled him up and onto a sofa with me. “You must be Siwon, im so sorry about the slap. Im Hotaru’s twin, Hitomi. She wrote a letter I should bring so you can read it, let me go get it. Be right back.” I stood to go get it but he wouldn’t let me go, He looked at me with those tear stained cheeks. I sat back down and cleaned his face with my hands, he closed his eyes as I did.  
 
“I know what your feeling, she left me too. I was in the dark about all of this. At least you have all your friends and sister?” I asked the girl from earlier. 
 
She laughed and shook her head “Nah, im like a sister but im Leeteuk’s girlfriend, Kimiko nice to meet you. Wow a twin sister, if you had her hair color then you would be mistaken for her.” She smiled.
 
“Nice to meet you too, yeah I know that’s why I dye it black. When we were little, I used to take blames and scolding for her” I laughed. Siwon’s eye’s were glued to me, I would just look over and smile.
 
“Ahhh ok, hey you guys need to introduce your selves. Don’t be rude!” Kimiko scolded all the guys. They all stood and introduced them selves one by one and bowed. “Nice to meet you all, so you all met Hotaru?” I asked.
 
“Yeah she was very sweet and kind, she baked us food and treats a lot” Laughed Shindong.
 
I nodded “She was always very good at that, me nah! I would burn down the house if I did!” I laughed and they all did, even Siwon! Everyone looked at him and smiled. 
Nanna came in “Hitomi, your Oppa is here” she smiled. I stood and pulled away from Siwon’s hand and ran to hug Oppa! 
 
“OPPA!!” I laughed as he picked me up a little, “Princess, ive missed you. Who are all these people?” He asked I turned to them “They are all friends of my sister” I saw Siwon’s face it was all sad I wonder why…….
 
 
 
 
 
 
{Ok everyone here is my update, don’t hate me too much huh? Lol I hope you enjoy :D and thanks for reading <3}