The start of it all......

No other

 

                                                           “You will never leave me?”
                                      “Never we born together , Nothing will separate us”
 
 
 
 
That’s the promise me and my sister made since we were small, we are twins born on Oct 31. Our parents both worked really hard, Omma is a big fashion designer. Our Appa he owned banks from China to north America, Hitomi was always super good in school. When she was small schools from all over the world wanted her to attend their schools, finally she took up a offer when we turned 13 to attend school in New York. Her and father took off to the states while I stayed in Korea with Omma. I felt lonely but we chatted over and called each other a lot, I heard a beep beep noise.
 
That meant a chat invite!! It had to be her, she was so sleepy last night to talk that I begged her to head to bed. I quickly went over and clicked accept
 
Cute_pink_love13: Hitomi!!! How are you : ) 
 
Red _rose_princess: Hotaru!! <3 im good just still a bit tired I just finshed a bunch of homework that I have to turn in today! >.< its not even funny (flatline)
 
Cute_pink_love 13: You need to relax and Breathe!!! How is appa doing? : )
 
Red_rose_princess: Appa is very busy with work but we both miss you two like crazy! : ) I miss !!! But How is Omma? How is her new line of clothes coming?
 
Cute_pink_love13: Aww we miss you both as well Omma’s new line is coming out amazing! She used a lot of pink and red lol 
 
Red_rose_princess: She always sneaks it in there cause they are our colors.
 
Cute_pink_love13: Yeah she says it keeps us with her, well sis im off to eat. Talk to you soon : )
 
Red_rose_princess: alright love ya tons sis and ttyl :P
 
Cute_pink_love13: Love ya too and never forget that im always with you <3
 
Red_rose_princess: I know that’s what keeps me from not going crazy, but why are you talking like you dying? Lol 
 
Cute_pink_love13: Haha what cant I just say sweet things? 
 
Red_rose_princess: of course you can! Love ya sis! Go eat : )
 
Cute_pink_love13: yes omma! Lol ttyl
 
Red_rose_princess: Ttyl 
 
I signed off and not feeling well, see I have cancer Ive had it for two years now. Two years ago I found out that these bad head aches I was having were from a tumor…. It had been growing and they told me that there was no hope, then I chose not to share this with Hitomi she had enough on her plate and me making her worry about me would just add to it.
 
My nurse came into the room “Its time to take your medicine princess” she smiled slightly. I nodded and took the ten pills into my hand, I looked over at a picture of Hitomi and I just before she left. In the picture I still had my long beautiful Light orange hair, Hitomi hated people confusing us so she dyed hers black. 
 
I ran my hand over my now bald head, “Drink that and I will bring you your dinner” She left. 
 
I got up and walked over to my balcony, and I leaned my hand over the edge and threw the pills. They were not gunna help me anyways, I was going to die no matter what. 
 
“Hitomi, im not strong like you. I wish you were here to help me, But I couldn’t do this to you. Put you threw this pain, you would turn into a zombie like omma has become.” I cried.
 
I went back into my room, I felt dizzy and very cold. I sat at our desk we used to share, on the desk were pictures of us since we were inside omma till she left. I opened the drawer and pulled out staitonary & pen, I needed to explain to Hitomi everything that has happened in these two years. I sat there trying to find the right words to say, till finally they came….
 
 
 
Hitomi,
 
I know once you find out about everything you will be very mad at me. Im sorry sis but I couldn’t watch you turn into a fake hallow shell. Omma is that now as we speak, she cries and cries but around me smiles best she can. I know she tries to make me feel better, but that’s what a mother does right? Sis ive not only kept my cancer a secret but also one more thing, before I got sick I met someone. His name is Siwon < 3 he does not know of me being a twin. Its just I couldn’t risk him trying to find you and telling you what was going on. He is very sweet and kind : D He has been with me since the start, even tho I felt like I would cause him trouble. Im going to give you his number, you two will need each other. I always wanted you two to meet, I hope you two will. I promise to always watch over you and Siwon, im not feeling well so I have to stop here. Never forget me huh? If you do I will be very hurt lol. 
 
Love always, 
Your baby sister Hotaru P.
 
 
Xxx-xxx-xxxx Siwon’s number 
 
I closed the letter and put it next to my laptop. The nurse came back in with my dinner. I tried to stand but everything was so blurry……
 
Its time….. Everything went dark….. 
 
“HOTARU!!!” was the last thing I heard………..
 
{Hitomi, im leaving. Im not lying im very afraid…..I love you <3”
 
 
~On the other side of the world~
 
Hitomi was walking to class when all of a sudden she felt a very sharp pain in her chest…. All black.
 
~In school nurse office~ 
 
I woke up looking around found appa crying next to me, I could tell his eyes were really red and tears just wouldn’t stop.
 
“Appa? What happened? Why am I here?”  I asked trying to sit up on my own but he quickly got up to help me sit. “Honey, we need to go home” He pulled me into his arms. 
 
“Home? Why? Whats happened?” I asked really worried. He nodded “I know after you find out everything and the truth you will be upset with us but Hotaru is no longer with us” he cried.
 
I pulled away “Appa that’s not funny! What happened?!!” I yelled
 
“Im sorry princess Hotaru wanted it this way, she said not to tell you.” He told me.
 
I touched my chest…..this pain was hers?……….