Safe & Sound

Mr. Perfectly Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Donghae turns off the engine, they arrived in front of a building just a couple minutes away from Donghae's place and also within the vicinity of the university. 

 

"We're here!" Donghae says as he removed his helmet. "This is where Leeteuk and Kangin hyung's condo is. They stay together and share rent." 

 

"Oh, okay." Hyukjae replies, a bit breathless from the rush of their ride and from nervousness. Still.

 

One would probably think he's over reacting, but Hyukjae was pretty sure it's not the perfect sunny day to face the overprotective hyungs of Donghae. Heck, they were arguing the last time they saw each other, how are they going to react with suddenly having Hyukjae brought there?

 

But Hyukjae doesn't have the heart to voice out his thoughts. Not when Donghae looks too cute as he pouts a bit while he fixes the placement of their helmets on the motorbike. 

 

Donghae looks up to him once he secures the motorbike in place, and smiles towards Hyukjae. Teeth shown and cheeks pulled upwards. Hyukjae's heart flutters, and he looks away and heads for the entrance of the building. 

 

"Leeteuk hyung's place is at the fifth floor, we'll be taking that elevator." Donghae states as he jogged next to Hyukjae.

 

Suddenly Donghae grabs Hyukjae's hand, and the latter was all flustered hand as Donghae pulled him towards the elevator. Thankfully, there were only a few occupants, a kid and a mother busy fumbling with her phone. A delivery guy. 

 

So there was probably no reason for Donghae and Hyukjae to be so close to each other inside the elevator, but Hyukjae feels Donghae's clothing rub onto his arms. He glances on his side, and Donghae looks nervous now too. With the way he keeps on moving his arms, rubbing against Hyukjae, he wonders if the other has suddenly become uncomfortable. 

 

With one comforting hand, he pats Donghae's back gently. 

 

"You worried?" He whispers. Funny, he was the one nervous and trembling as they travelled on the way here. But now he sees Donghae looks distracted now, and thinks the other has a lot on his mind too.

 

Donghae sighs. "Mmmh. I have a feeling they will scold me and say "I told you so."" His mouth goes downwards and Hyukjae thinks he looks like a cute puppy. 

 

Hyukjae chuckles instead. "But you said they love you right? I doubt they'll be mad at you too long. You understand what they mean now anyway, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter