Eyes Open

Mr. Perfectly Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you so much for the 100 subs!! And to everyone reading this! <3 I hope I'm not failing your expectations or what lol hahaha i hope you guys enjoy reading! :) I appreciate everyone commenting too, it gives me a lot of motivation uwu 

---------------------------------------------

 

Hyukjae probably thought it's too weird of him to worry too much about an outfit. Yet, he's been staring at his closet for minutes now, trying to figure out what to wear when he goes to Donghae's place. Today would be the day they will begin their philosophy project. He's probably overthinking because he has to expose himself to Donghae through this activity, and it makes him feel conscious. 

 

Sighing, he eventually decided with a plain white shirt and jeans. He wore a light blue flannel long-sleeves on top of it and grabbed his bag to head out for school. 

 

It's just a project Hyukjae, you're not going on a date. He internally scolded himself. Until now, he doesn't entertain the thought that he has a crush on the handsome Lee Donghae, it's just that he's interested. Curious. A little intrigued by the charming guy's personality. Nothing too unusual or weird.

 

 

 

Donghae was leaning against the wall on the outside of their university campus, and Hyukjae wonders how on earth does a guy look like a magazine model in random circumstances like that. He obviously did not pay much attention to his outfit, but who knew a mere fitted navy blue polo shirt and black pants was enough for him to look really good? Hyukjae is in disbelief with the guys presence as he approached, that he didn't notice the big bike near them.

 

"Oh Hyuk, you're here! Let's go?" Donghae greeted with his pearly white smile. Hyukjae smiled back and nodded. However, he was caught off-guard as Donghae approached the motorcycle and handed him a helmet.

 

"That's yours?" 

"Yep, this is our ride for today."

"I didn't know you use that, I don't think I've seen this in campus?"

 

Strapping his helmet in place, Donghae lifted the shield in front and tilted his head. "Not everyone gets to see me riding this Hyukjae, this baby is special to me." 

"What, you only use that to pick-up dates or something?" Hyukjae jested as he wore his own helmet.

"Nah, they don't really like it." The guy answered in a low tone. "Ready, Hyukjae?"

The lanky guy settled behind Donghae, his hands hesitant and preferring to hold on Donghae's hips lightly rather than his waist. "Yup, sure let's go."

 

 

Hyukjae was surprised to enter Donghae's apartment, which was really cozy and simple. It was unlike what he initially imagined. He thought it will be the manly and bachelor type of home, but he was greeted with a place that shows Donghae as he is. A large family photo hanging on the wall, stuffed toys of bears and Nemo on the sofa, a shelf with books, various picture frames on a table, and a brown colored sofa in front of a television. 

"Sit down Hyuk, make yourself comfortable. There's no one here, my hyung is at work and he would come back later around dinner time. So we can work peacefully here." 

Hyukjae hummed in reply as he sat down and brought out his laptop. Donghae stepped away for a moment to grab snacks in the kitchen, so the guest took time to roam his eyes around the several photos displayed.

 

One of the frames have a younger Donghae and a taller guy who resembles him, probably his hyung as it is the same guy from the huge family photo. There was also a photo of Donghae holding a guitar, a child version of Donghae with his mother in front of the beach, and a photo of D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter