Gorgeous

Mr. Perfectly Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae offered Hyukjae a ride home as the sun began to set. They were able to make progress with their school paper and at the same time, be closer as friends.

 

Hands firm on Donghae's hips throughout the ride, Hyukjae kept biting his lips because he felt shy with this kind of closeness they are sharing but he honestly has no choice if he does not want to fall from the motorbike and land on the pavement. That would be more embarassing.

 

The sound of the engine died down as soon as they arrived in front of Hyukjae's place. 

 

"You really didn't have to bother, but thank you for the ride." Hyukjae spoke immediately as he got off and tried to remove the helmet. Donghae laughed and helped Hyukjae to remove it, slightly touching fingers. Upon succesfully removing it, Donghae even fixed a bit of the flustered guy's hair.


"It's not a problem really. I love going around on my motorbike, and it's even better with someone with me. Not a lot of people like to ride my baby." He said while pouting a bit and Hyukjae smiled at that. 

 

"Then I better hire you as my service when I have to go places?" 

"And if I agree? I think I can offer a good service!" 

"I can be a demanding customer, I'm warning you."
"It doesn't matter, as long as you pay handsomely."

Hyukjae merely shooked his head with Donghae's silly antics. Not long after that he waved goodbye to Donghae, telling him to be careful as the other replied "Yes sir!" with a hand salute. 

 

That day, Hyukjae came upon three realizations about the guy he is partnered with for the project.

1. He is a romantic and soft person with the people he loves.

2. He is goofy and funny, a far image from his bastard and bad boy persona that people assume.

3. He is absolutely gorgeous no matter what angle or condition. 

 

To top that, he is also thoughtful and caring. Hyukjae tries not to overthink it, thinking this is how he treats most of his guests, but Donghae was so hands-on towards him his heart was hammering a lot of times they were together. 

 

"Are you hungry Hyukjae? I have cookies here! Do you want to try?" Donghae offered a plate of the snacks and peered at Hyukjae's face, eyes wide with concern.

"I'm fine, thanks for the offer." He answered, feeling shy. He tries to focus on the laptop in front of him to research on the other theories and topics but Donghae suddenly brought a piece of cookie in front of his mouth.

"Say ahh!"

Hyukjae had no choice but grab a bite of the cookie given to him. Donghae was pleased and soon offered him milk.

"Now drink this so it would taste better. You should eat a lot, I know you need a lot of energy especially since you're a dancer. And these are honestly yummy, so I really want you to try it." 

"Ya, I actually eat a lot!"
"You weren't eating a lot when I joined your table for lunch last time."

"That... Well, I wasn't so hungry then." Hyukjae was lying of course. He was just too conscious that time.

"We should eat healthy and many Hyukjae! I'm gonna check on you from time to time!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter