Beautiful Eyes

Mr. Perfectly Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's another day inside lovely and refreshing campus of SJ University as the sun shines brightly signaling another day and a new beginning for all the students and professors who are inside the classrooms. And guess what? Hyukjae is late. Again. It's only the second week of the 1st Semester. 

 

 Sungmin curses the lanky guy in his mind as he hastily places his bag on the chair beside him. "He better thank me with a meal for saving him a good seat. I'm sure he woke up late because of something useless." He muttered while rolling his eyes. 

---

It was indeed over something useless that's why Hyukjae has trouble fixing his necktie that he still doesn't expertly know how to do despite being in his 2nd Year of wearing his uniform. He's running towards the classroom for his first major subject in Communications, and although he knows his good friend Sungmin with reserve a seat for him, he doesn't really want to deal with a professor eyeing him like a hawk for being late. 

Across the corridors, he runs with moderate speed not trying to look so stupid but he really has to bump into someone when he's already late. Great.

"I'm so sorry!" He blurted while bowing quickly but as soon as he lifted his eyes, he was blinded by the beauty and charm of a man. None other than Lee Donghae.

Wow, he's actually this charming up close? Damn, no wonder girls are throwing their selves at him. 

 

Donghae, who visited his Leeteuk  hyung in the Communications Building was also on his way to a major subject in the neighboring Architecture Building, tilted his head and stared with puppy eyes at the man who bumped into him. Wide monolid eyes and plump lips parted into a rounded shape, he first thought "He is adorable!" before recognizing him as that classmate from some of his minor subjects.

"Oh? You're my classmate right? From that class...?" He tilted his head again and pouted his lips trying to remember which subject was it. Arts? Language?

 

"Philosophy." "History." They blurted at the same time. They are now both looking at each others' surprised faces. They laughed a bit and Hyukjae bowed his head again, trying to hide his embarassed face. But why is he even embarassed? Is he shy? Hyukjae was having an internal mind battle, completely forgotting that he was supposed to rush to class. 

"Yeah, both of that I guess. Uhm, are you okay?" Donghae was the first to break the trans when he noticed Hyukjae was looking at the floor. Or was it shoes? He pouted and had worried eyes for the guy in front of him. Sure, the bump didn't hurt that much but he just wanted to be sure.

Blinking rapidly, Hyukjae waved his hands in front of him as he answered. "Oh no I'm really okay! Sorry for bumping you, Donghae-ssi." 

 

Suddenly a shout across the hallway got their attention. "Yah, Donghae we're late come on!" 

 

Donghae turned to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter