Delicate

Mr. Perfectly Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Another update! I really appreciate all the comments, seeing it gives me a lot of motivation to write! <3 Please continue to support this mere writing that I make whenever I have time. Thank you so much for all the readers and subscribers!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After collating ideas and basic information about each other, Hyukjae clears his throat to initate a more personal conversation with Donghae. For their paper. Of course. What else?

 

"Uhm Donghae, do you mind if we ask each other more personal questions? Just for the paper." He stammered nervously. His partner merely looked up from his laptop with a small pout and nodded his head.

"It's fine with me. So how do we begin to do it?" 

"How about through alternating questions with each other? So its fair."

"Sounds good. Do you want to begin first?" 

 

"Okay..." Hyukjae agreed. He began fidling with his laptop keys and made eye contact with Donghae.

"Are you uhm, close with your family?" 

 

Donghae bit his lips and stared at the huge family photo on his wall. Smiling gently, he looked at Hyukjae with sad eyes. "If they were still alive, then yes. I love my parents very much. Whoever I am as a person is a whole lot because of them. It's just me and my hyung now, and he works hard to support me. They're very precious to me." He sighed. 

 

Hyukjae wasn't sure if he was imagining it but he thinks he saw Donghae's eyes moisten with tears. He was actually moved by how honest Donghae was with his feelings, and surprised because he didn't expect that kind of sweet and heartfelt answer. 

 

"I'm sure your family loves you as much as you love them, don't they?" Hyukjae offered comfortingly, while gently patting Donghae's arm. The other guy smiled towards him and nodded.

"Yeah, I still have them dearly in my heart. Thanks Hyukjae, I appreciate that." 

 

"Your turn, I guess?" 

"Okay uhm, is there something that you really love in your life that you cannot let go?" Donghae curiously asked. Hyukjae was a bit taken aback because the question was deep. He let out a deep breath and glanced around the living room where they are staying at.

 

"Something I love so much... Hmm." Hyukjae suddenly spotted a Michael Jackson album in the shelf containing books and albums. "Dance! I think dancing is something I cannot have taken away from me."

Donghae seemed happy with what he heard and became excited. "You're really cool Hyukjae! I really want to see you perform on a stage. I bet you look the coolest there, even more than now!" 

 

Hyukjae merely laughed and waved his hands. "Stop praising me too much, it's just that I'm really passionate about it. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter