Sparks Fly

Mr. Perfectly Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Really really thank you to everyone who subscribed! I'm sorry it took me a while to update again, was busy working with my part-time job. Anyways I'm back and I hope you enjoy~

 

 

 

"Despite those people being all mean to you, you're still quite lucky Donghae." 

 

Eyes teary and glimmering with unshed tears, Donghae stared into Hyukjae's eyes. His eyebrows were scrunched, wondering what Hyukjae meant by that.

 

"I mean, you actually argued with your hyungs because of this right?" 

 

Donghae nods, getting all sad again as he remembers their argument.

 

Hyukjae Donghae's hair as he sat across the table in front of him. "They were probably thinking the same as I did, because as someone who heard the story from you, they're not acting fairly towards you. You don't deserve that. They must have thought this way too, that you shouldn't suffer because of how they perceived you wrongly."

 

"But Hyukjae, I wasn't able to treat them with the best either..."

 

"No, Donghae..." Hyukjae sighs. The guy in front of him is too kind. Too selfless. 

 

"Hae, listen. Not everyone who broke up with their girlfriend or boyfriend experiences the same your exes are putting you in, do you know that?" Hyukjae states firmly. He has to state this, to wake up Donghae and bring him to reality. Just because he's a guy, he should be trampled and cursed by females who were not treated wrongly by him. They broke up because of indifferences and wrong expectations, not because he's an . 

 

If those girls think Donghae is a good for nothing person, Hyukjae thinks differently.

 

Hyukjae wonders why those people would rather listen to bull and nonsense gossip by women who clearly did not try to understand him for who he is, because for him, Donghae was a person who would brighten up his day as he smiles. Makes his heart flutter and beat faster when Donghae shows concern and tells him about the things he likes. He was an angel sent from heaven who was kind to Hyukjae, even if he was someone popular while he is an ordinary student. He was a talented person who is passionate with the things he love. He was a breathe of fresh air from haughty men in the university. A cool guy riding his motorcycle. Someone who would think of you before his own self. 

 

Donghae was the small ray of light on a cloudy and stormy day, because Hyukjae smiles whenever he sees him.

 

Why don't other people see this? 

 

When Donghae grins and the world feels a bit slower around them. 

 

Was it only for him?

 

"You, are so much more than what they think of. You're a blessing and gift to the people who loves you Donghae." 

 

Donghae's lips part, words not coming out from his mouth. He was surprised that Hyukjae thinks so highly of him, because he does not think that way of himself.

 

"You think so, Hyukja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter