Chapter 6

BIG BANG HATE CLUB!

 

CL POV
 
   “I don’t get it!” I said in disbelief, “You know this... Your written work is good. How are you failing? You act like you know nothing about english.”
 
   He just sighed loudly, “Can I go now? You said once I finished writing these... What!?” he asked, I was just smiling trying not to laugh.
 
   “You’re embarrassed aren’t you? You’re embarrassed of your pronunciation!”
 
   He blushed, “Y-y-yah! Are you stupid!?”
 
   “That’s it isn’t it! You’re afraid of hurting your image!” I teased.
 
   “Sh-shut up! I’m done here!”
 
   “Yah! You’re not done! You have to say all the sentences you wrote out loud! We have an oral test soon!”
 
   “Tsk. Do you like me that much that you want me to stay?”
 
   “Is it that bad that I actually believe you can do this if you try?” I asked, “I truly believe I can help you.”
 
   He looked surprised for a moment, then pouted before sitting down in defeat, “What do you want me to say...?”
 
   “Just the answers to all the questions.”
 
   He looked down at the paper, he started biting his lower lip, I noticed he did that when he was nervous, “Can... I just do the first one please, I don’t think I can handle the rest.” he looked everywhere but me. And then I blinked... Did he... just say please without me telling him too? We went over this almost two weeks ago, but not once had he used the word. I don’t think he even realized what he had said.
 
   “O-ok.”
 
   “I want an example.”
 
   “Huh?”
 
   “I want to hear you say it first.”
 
   I sighed, “Fine, Good morning, my name is Chaerin Lee, what’s your name?.”
 
   “Wait... before I say anything... Promise you won’t laugh...” I could tell he was being serious about this.
 
   “Lets pinky swear it.” I said.
 
   “Huh!?”
 
   I rolled my eyes, “I never go back on a pinky swear, come on!!” I stuck out my pinky, he pouted but ended up twisting his pinky in mine- My toes started to curl and I started chewing my lower lip... Was I nervous about something? He pulled back fast and I felt my body ease quickly... Weird...? Was I afraid of him? No way? But why did i tense up and do those stupid things?
 
   Jiyoung cleared his throat suddenly, “Are you focused!?” he said rudely.
 
   “Of course!” I snapped.
 
   “Okay... M-ma na-a-m is Jiyoung...” his face was bright red and he wouldn’t look me in the eye. I could tell he truly disliked speaking english.
 
   “You’re lacking confidence.”
 
   “Excuse me!? Me! Lacking confidence? I am confidence itself!”
 
   I snorted, “Denial isn’t cute ya know...” I sighed, “You need to put more emphasis on the letter ‘a’ in the word ‘name’.”
 
   “As in??” he asked, in an annoyed tone.
 
   “When you say ‘name’ try to remember it ends with an ‘e’ which will put more emphasis on the ‘a’.”
 
   He sighed in frustration, “Ok... Nah- a- ah... damn...”
 
   “Say it like, Ay- ay- na(y)me!”
 
   “Aiy- ahy- a- ah-”
 
   “Ah- AY- AY!” I tried helping as much as I could.
 
   “ahy- aiy- !-”
  
   “AY! Come on! Name~
 
   "Ah- na(y)me... ay- n-name!!” Both of our eyes widened.
 
   “You said it!!” I cheered, we both started laughing. He said it with a very strong accent, but somehow I found it really cute... sort of cute...
 
   But then we stopped. Realizing what we just did was probably the most embarrassing thing ever and we started laughing again.
 
   “HAHA~ You should have seen the look on your face as you yelled those pronunciations!” he laughed, “You looked-”
 
   “I was helping you! You still have the guts to insult me?”
 
   “Yah! Am I that low? Geez! And to think I was about to tell you how cute you looked-...”
 
   Suddenly it was quite. I could feel my cheeks burn with embarrassment... Was I angry? Why was my heart pounding so fast?
 
   “Um... yeah, well... since that’s over with I guess I’ll be going since I have a life and you don’t!”
 
   I was still sort of speechless.
 
   HA! Y-you’re not still thinking about that ‘cute’ comment are you? It was a joke! I say that to more seventy percent of the girls i meet! Hah~ You started feeling something for me, right?”
 
   Suddenly I felt the reality of everything, “Tsk! As If I’d ever like an egotistical like you! Why are you even still here? Don’t you have a ‘life’ to get back to!? Get out!” I yelled.
 
   “Woah, chill out, I was leaving anyways.” he snapped.
 
   What was with me? He was always like this, that’s just how he was... But why did I feel so angry... even hurt? Hurt!? No way! I was just pissed! He made angry earlier and now even angrier! THAT WAS ALL! He’s nothing to me!
 
GD POV
 
   What the hell was my problem!? How could I say something like that!? ME! I-i-it must’ve been for the bet!! THE BET!! Of course!! That was the reason for all of this!! I was just acting... acting... I think she was mad about earlier... What? What did I care! She can be mad all she wanted! I apologize to no one! Not that I needed to apologize... She was the one who helped me! She didn’t have to try so hard... Not for me... Why did she do that? She didn’t have to do that... Or was it for her record... Tsk! Of course how could I be so stupid! That girl hated me, the only reason she helped me was for her own reasons... But, when I pronounced it right... Her expression... she looked genuinely happy... Why is it that I keep thinking of her anyways!? What the hell? Was I-
 
   My phone started ringing crazily, “Hello?” I answered.
 
   “Let’s hang out later, all of us, for dinner. I already got reservations at this place.” Seunghyun said dryly.
 
   “Sure, I had no plans anyway.”
 
   “Should I invite girls?”
 
   “NO!... I mean... I just want a stress free night tonight.”
 
   “Alright, I’ll call the guys.”
 
   “Bye.”
 
   “Bye.”
 
CL POV
 
   “Where are you taking me again?” I asked for what seemed like the millionth time.
 
   “It’s Dara’s birthday!!! Don’t you remember!?” Minzy whispered.
 
   I blushed, “OMO! I’m horrible!” I yelled.
 
   She smiled, “Don’t overreact, we told you wicked late! You look really cute by the way! I love your heels!” she beamed.
 
   I laughed, “Thanks, actually I found them lying around earlier, I was thinking they might be my mom’s, I mean they have to be.”
 
   Minzy stopped, “Really? But why are you wearing them? Don’t you hate her?” she asked. Minzy was the only one who knew about my past. Out of the girls she was the one I talked to the most, she was cute and also the baby of the group.
 
   “I’ve spent many years hating her... cursing her... but now, i just don’t even care. In a way, she’s my past.” I smiled, “Come on, they’re waiting right?”
 
   Minzy then grabbed my hand and I pulled her inside, “Hmm, pretty nice! Who’s paying again?” I asked.
 
   Minzy laughed, “Don’t worry, Bom wanted to pay for everything!”
 
   “Aish~ thank god! I forgot my wallet!” I blushed.
 
   “Yah! Over here, y ladies!” Dara, the birthday girl yelled from a table, Bom was there eating already.
 
   “Happy birthday!” me and Minzy yelled at the same time, we both laughed as we realized what we had done.
- - -
 
   We were all eating and having a good time, it was really fun... Until they showed up. Jiyoung and his little crew. Crap.
 
   “What the hell are they doing here?” Bom snapped.
 
   “Just... Let’s just pretend they aren’t here.” Dara said trying to smile.
 
   “I agree!” Minzy beamed.
 
   “Tsk, I didn’t know they just let anyone here.” I don’t know who he was, but most people called him TOP at school, said rudely.
 
   I could feel my hand curl into a fist. I cleared my throat, “You know people are just so rude they don’t know when to keep their mouth shut.”
 
   “Excuse me?”
 
   “OH! Chaerin! I need the bathroom!! Now!! Please come with me!” Minzy grabbed my hand and pulled me to the restroom.
 
   “YAH! Are you crazy!?” she whispered loudly.
 
   “He has NO right to talk about us like that!”
 
   “Please! For Dara just ignore them!... Especially when Jiyoung speaks, he’s usually the worst!” she said.
 
   “R-really?” I stuttered as I followed her out.
 
   “Of course! You should know! You have to tutor him!”
 
   “WOW! You are so cute!” I looked over, and Jiyoung was flirting with the waitress... Cute? Is that what he called her?
 
   “Yeah. I know. Believe me I know.”
 
(A/N- I hope you liked it:D I had to type it twice because it got deleted from my computer >.< i was really mad and put it off for a while~ but i finally got it done:D there's finally a little bit of CL-GD moments XD lol, this is the farthest i've ever gone for a story... i usually give up by now, but i really like this story so i'll try not to quit till the end:) thanks for all the support! It means a lot:D)