Chapter 5

BIG BANG HATE CLUB!

 

Chapter 5
 
CL POV
 
   I have never met someone this challenging in my life! He refuses to be seen with me, and has absolutely no manners whatsoever! Where was I supposed to start? How do you teach someone who knows nothing important to being a human being? I sighed.
 
   “Get me a drink. I’m getting thirsty just sitting here waiting.” Jiyoung demanded.
 
   “Excuse me? Are you ser-” I stopped myself.
 
   “Hello~? I said I NEED-”
 
   “What do you say when you want something?” I asked.
 
   He frowned in annoyance, “I say that I want it... obviously...”
 
   “Open up a notebook.”
 
   “What for?”
 
   I smiled big and fake, “To take notes of course! Your are here to learn~.”
 
   He sighed and did as I said, he sure made everything seem difficult.
 
   “Write in your notebook, ‘When you ask someone to DO something for you, to be polite you ALWAYS say please, and if they do what you asked you then say thank you. It’s the most basic rule in common politeness.”
 
   “Hah... I don’t say that I don’t NEED to say it.”
 
   “It’s rude not too!” I said sternly.
 
   “Lots of people don’t use those words.”
 
   “Yeah, and they are mostly disrespectful teenagers or little kids. Just because your rich doesn’t mean you can talk however you want.” I snapped.
 
Jiyoung POV
 
   She was making it really hard to seduce her when she kept making me want to hit her. I bit my lip and swallowed hard, “Look Chae, I am a man above everyone around me. Do you think I’m pathetic enough to have to ask or say PLEASE to get my way?” I smiled, “The answer is no.”
 
   She glared at me, “Did you... just call me CHAE??”
 
   Hah, was that all she heard? “Yeah, I think it’s cute-”
 
   She grabbed my cheeks and squeezed hard, “Ahhh!!!”
 
   “What? You were just so cute I felt obliged to squeeze your cheeks.” she said dully.
 
   “If you ever do that again I’ll-”
 
   “Do you need to look at the contract again? It says whenever you piss me off I can pinch your cheeks.”
 
   “What!? Where does it say that?”
 
   She smirked, then her eyes widened “Don’t tell me you didn’t read the end? Oh, no!”
 
   I glared at her, “You didn’t...”
 
   She smiled evilly, “I did.”
 
   “...” I was speechless.
 
   “Hah! A man who’s above everyone else can’t even read properly huh?”
 
   Was she... mocking me, “Y-yah! Do you think you’re funny!? Change that now!”
 
   “Wae? We both signed it already, I mean if you’re giving up alrea-”
 
   “Just shut up. You are seriously going to give me a head ache.” I said while rubbing my forehead.
 
   “Aish, you are so... dramatic.”
 
   “Dramatic!? Me? You must be joking.”
 
   “You are the worst of the worst. A drama QUEEN!” She stuck her tongue out at me.
 
   “Are you always this annoying!? Where is my drink?”
 
   “Did you forget that you have to say-”
 
   “PLEASE!!! PLEASE GET ME SOMETHING TO DRINK! Jeez you’re annoying!” I yelled.
 
    widened a little, then she grinned, a real grin, “Y-you said it!! You said please!! Even if it was in a rude manner you STILL said please!!! Aish~ I must be great!” she started to doing a little dance.
 
   “What... are you doing?” I said in disgust.
 
   “It’s a victory dance! You actually said please!!!”
 
   “Tsk... Are you stupid? I did that to shut you up.”
 
   She smiled again and I couldn’t help but stare at her lips, “I knew you could do it! You just needed some pushing! I’ll go get you your drink!” she got up cheerfully and walked to the kitchen.
 
   Really? Why was she so cheerful? All I said was please... and she smiled like that... Tsk pathetic... But that smile... It was the first time I’ve seen her look like that... Wh-what the hell was I thinking about right now!?
 
   “Here, you like orange juice, right?”
 
   “Orange juice!? Your kidding right?”
 
   “What do you mean?”
 
   “I want alcohol.”
 
   “Why would I have that? My father doesn’t drink in the apartment...”
 
   “No alcohol?” I almost yelled, “How do you live?”
 
   She rolled her eyes, “I live just fine thank you... Are you gonna drink this or not!?” she demanded.
 
   She was so fiesty. If she shut for five seconds she might be cute, but with that mouth of hers, it’d be impossible. I grabbed the orange juice and drank it.
 
   “Well since you got it for me I’d be RUDE to not drink it so THANK YOU.” I said with a flare of annoyance.
 
   She smiled fakely, “What a good boy... I’ll be right back.”
 
   “Huh? Wait! Where are you going?” I got up and followed her.
 
   “Are you really following me right now!? I forgot to get some notes I got online after you left the other day...” I could see her blush before going into her room and closing the door so I couldn’t go in.
 
   I smirked, blushing was a good sign, “You did?”
 
   She opened her door with a purple folder in her hand, “Just be quiet. It’s normal for a tutor to have some notes!” she said defensively.
 
   “You don’t need to get mad... I just asked a question.”
 
   “Just sit down.”
 
   I was about to sit, but remembered something and smirked, “Are you forgetting something?” I asked and just stood there.
 
   She rolled her eyes, “Excuse me?”
 
   “You forgot to say PLEASE.”
 
   “...” She looked extremely annoyed which only made my smirk wider, “PLEASE, sit down so we can start the lesson.”
 
   I finally sat down and she slammed her folder on the table.
 
   “Last night I spent time looking online for the best way to help with your manners and this will probably be the easiest. It was meant for children.” she smiled fakely, “It’s called ABC Manners. You do know the alphabet right?”
 
   I snorted, “Funny. Yes. I know the alphabet.”
 
   “Good. Then this should be easy for you.”
 
   She passed a piece of paper over to me.
 
A -- Accept a compliment graciously.
 
B -- Be on time.
 
C -- Clean your hands.
 
D -- Do chew with your mouth closed.
 
E -- Elbows off the table.
 
F -- Friendliness to others.
 
G -- Good grooming shows self-respect.
 
H -- Hang up your clothes.
 
I -- Interrupt only for a very important reason.
 
J -- Join in and include everybody.
 
K -- Kindness to all living things.
 
L -- Lend a helping hand.
 
M -- Magic words: "Please" and "Thank you."
 
N -- Never point or laugh at others.
 
O -- Obey the rules.
 
P -- Pleasant tone of voice is a plus.
 
Q -- Quiet when others are working or sleeping.
 
R -- Remember others on special occasions.
 
S -- Sit up straight.
 
T -- Thank the host or hostess.
 
U -- Use your beautiful smile.
 
V -- Visit a friend who is lonely or sick.
 
W -- Watch out for little ones.
 
X -- "X" out bad habits.
 
Y -- Yawn if you must but cover your mouth.
 
Z -- Zip your zipper.
 
   “Tsk. You’re joking right? You really think I don’t know this?” I asked.
 
   “B, F, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, S, T, V, W, X... Those are all things I find important on this list that you DO NOT do. You have to memorize this whole list, but these 16 letters are the ones we will be focusing on for now. The last thing we’ll learn, is apologizing, because I already KNOW that that will be your hardest thing to learn.”
 
   This must be hell. I never had to do this much to get in a girl pants before. I smiled big and fake, “Fine, I’ll do it. I will learn ALL of these.”
 
   She sighed, “I’ll believe it when I see it...”
 
   Tsk... .
 
CL POV
 
   “I’ll be testing you without you knowing also. Just remember that.”
 
   “What do you mean?”
 
   “At school, we have nothing to do with each other, but that doesn’t mean you can just pretend I haven’t taught you anything! When I teach you something, the only way we can move to a different topic is if you use what I’ve taught you!”
 
   “As in...-”
 
   “As in, today I taught you the words please and thank you. You should use those words in class on Monday. And also try being on time, at least to the tutoring sessions.” I said sternly.
 
   He covered his face with his hands, “What have I gotten myself into...” He muttered.
 
   I smiled, “You have no idea, what I’m capable of~...”
 
   “I’d like to see that.”
 
   “Oh, rea-” his phone started ringing loudly.
 
   “Hello?” I was baffled, did he really just pick up the phone while we were having a conversation “Yah, I said I was going right!? Wear something y, if you embarrass me at all I’ll kill you. I’ll be there in a few. I’m hanging up.” he sighed before looking at me.
 
   “What?”
 
   “Nothing... You... just need a lot of work if that’s how you talk to your girlfriend...”
 
   “Girlfriend? She was NOT my girlfriend.”
 
   I rolled my eyes, “Like I care... Before you go just remember we have tutoring for English on Monday.”
 
   “Yeah, yeah whatever, I get it. Now, I have a life, so I gotta go live it. Have fun... studying or whatever lame thing you do.” he said and left. Once I heard the door slam I rested my head on the table.
 
   “He’s gone~ gone, gone, gone!!!” I cried in happiness.
 
(A/N- Benefits of being sick- I get to write a chapter lol)
sumshine- I hope you liked it^^
eternal- thanks:D
mirandamana-  the contract basically states that whoever backs out from the tutoring session will have to do something very embarrassing^^
skysyagon- LOL
Tetany- yeah... <_<  >_> you pretty much guessed it LOL >.< but i plan on doing a lot more afterwards >:D
-Kpop_Luver- -I hoped you liked the new chapter<3