Chapter 2

BIG BANG HATE CLUB!

 

PG 13 for swearing
CL POV
 
   It had been four days since I had been suspended and my father hadn’t been home since he had yelled at me. Apparently he had more important things to deal with at work instead of being with me his delinquent daughter. The more I thought about what happened I just hate Jiyoung more and more. Why did I have to meet such a person like him. Did he even qualify as human? Or was he a god? A god to the whole school? Maybe I was over exaggerating, but I didn’t care. I had a right to be mad. I was alone, mad, sad, and regretful. Not a good combo. I wanted my father home, but in reality what would that change? There was only one person I knew who could make me feel better and that was Oppa. How long had it been since I had seen him? My heart hurt just thinking about it.
 
   If I kept going like this I would go crazy, I needed to talk to him. I needed to vent out all this pent up stress. He was the only one who would understand, the only one who would comfort me and be on my side no matter. I think that’s why I grabbed the cell phone that I barely used and dialed his number. I wanted to talk to him like the old times.
 
   “Hello?”
 
   “...”
 
   “Is someone there?”
 
   ‘Say something Chaerin, come on.’ my heart screamed.
 
   “Chaerin... Is that you?... Come on. I know it’s you. Say someth-”
  
   I hung up the phone as fast as I could, I tried telling myself that hearing his voice was enough. That’s all I needed... but as I thought this tears formed in my eyes. Memories flooded my brain. A time when I didn’t have to force smiles, they just came naturally... A time when I was happy. A time where I could actually be me and liked the way I was. A time where I felt truly cared about. My first true friend. I knew it was my fault we lost touch. I ignored the phone calls, the text messages, the emails, everything. The reason I was like this now was my own fault. I don’t even deserve to cry over these memories. But I’m selfish and I can’t stop...
 
   BANG! BANG! BANG! I was in the shower when I heard someone knocking on the door as if they were trying to break in.
 
   “I’m coming geez!” I yelled, with my pajamas on. I instantly regretted opening the door once I saw who it was.
 
   “CHAERIN! Are you okay!?” Minzy pounced on me like a lion and gave me a huge bear hug. Behind her Bom looked slightly amused, while Dara just laughed and shook her head.
 
   “If you hug her like that she won’t be!” Dara and Bom both laughed.
 
   I just stood there awkwardly watching them waltz through my house without invitation. I sighed and just watched them explore the apartment.
 
   “Wah~! It’s so big! Aren’t you lonely in here by yourself? I bet you’re glad we came!” Minzy beamed.
 
   “Where’s the bathroom?” Bom asked and smiled, she seemed more cheerful towards me for some reason.
 
   “You have such a nice kitchen.” Dara smiled politely.
 
   I tried smiling back, but failed, “Thanks...”
 
- - -
 
   “So... I think we should tell you the main reason we are here.” Dara spoke loud enough to fill the whole apartment. We were all sitting down on the couch watching a rerun of ‘Coffee Prince’.
 
   “Go on...”
 
   “The truth is, we were super impressed with the way you stood up against Jiyoung...” Dara started.
 
   “It was freaking kick ! Best punch ever!” Bom grinned, it was weird seeing her so lively.
 
   I smiled, at least these girls knew a real when they saw one, “Yeah, it felt good... But in the end all he ended up with was a black eye, while I got suspended and my father-... Let me just say, that that’s probably the last time I’ll be able to give Jiyoung what he deserves...”
 
   “We know what you mean... Kwon Jiyoung, Choi Seung-Hyun, Daesung, Taeyang, and Suengri think they can do whatever they want to anyone without any consequences... They’ll step on anyone to get what they want... Even their closest friends...” Dara said, she sounded sad as she spoke. Minzy and Bom nodded in agreement.
 
   “Are those the guys he’s always with?” I asked, they nodded, “So you guys don’t like them?”
 
   “We HATE them!” Minzy pouted.
 
   “Well, I can understand you guys hating Jiyoung... But why the others?”
 
   “They’re all the same either way you look at them.” Bom said darkly.
 
   “We all grew up together... We were super close, same as our parents, who all worked together. We all wanted to become famous when we were older, different from other kpop groups... We wanted to do it together...” Dara smiled a little as she talked, “We were in eighth grade when Jiyoung and Seunghyun, both cousins, started coming to school. I don’t know how or when it really all started happening... But somehow Daesung, Taeyang, and Suengri befriended them. That’s when everything changed.” She was no longer smiling, she was frowning, eyes staring boaring straight into mine, “We were never considered ‘cool’ at school, we were the losers everyone would look down on and make fun of behind our backs... The ‘weirdos’ of the school, but we never cared about any of that stuff. You either liked us or you didn’t, that’s the way it was... We never cared about our ‘image’ towards others because we believed that when we were older, WE would be the ones everyone looked up to, together as best friends... At least that’s what we(her, Bom and Minzy),thought. As soon as Jiyoung and Seunghyun came, they changed. They slowly started changing their dressing styles, their hairdos, and even their personalities. Then, soon enough they wouldn’t even look our way, pretending not to know us. They became the ‘it’ boys of the school, with Jiyoung as their leader, and no room for us anymore. Why would they need us anymore when they could have the whole school wrapped around their fingers, boys envying them, and gorgeous girls wanting them. They turned into what they said they never wanted to be, and that broke our hearts... Even then we didn’t hate them... We still believed that somehow they would come back to us... That they would remember everything we went through together... but that never happened...” She took a deep breath, “One day, on our freshmen year, Minzy was fed up with them pretending nothing ever happened with us... She confronted them in front of everyone, with me and Bom just watching from the sidelines, we had already given up on them... Minzy yelled, cried, and asked them why they stopped talking to us and why did they changed so much... Nine of them looked remorseful or sad, they just stared at her, and you could tell they were trying not to yell... ‘You actually think that anyone would WANT to be around someone as pathetic as you? Look at yourself. Why would they want to be around some annoying , while they could hang with us? Be real, you already this didn’t  you?’ those were Jiyoung’s exact words. Everyone laughed. Everyone was cheering. While we just stood there. Surprised at what had just happened. One week later we heard that they were performing at  Redflare as a group called Big Bang. A popular dance club. I guess they did incredible or something because they were the biggest thing the next day. I guess that’s really when it sunk in. We were seriously nothing to them. We hated them, too much for words to express, but there was nothing we could do about it. Jiyoung’s dad is a famous producer with a lot of influence around Korea and Asia as a whole... the school is under his control. We were fed up and had no had no way way to vent. That’s when we made our club. BIG BANG HATE CLUB.” she smiled, “Truthfully, it’s not much... we’re just trying to beat them at their own game. We want them to feel the same embarrassment we felt. We want them to feel as pathetic as we felt. We just want revenge in any way shape or form. We think you can help us.” she said, her face looking very serious.
 
   I was actually shocked. I could feel her pain in the way she spoke. It made me hate those jerks for abandoning them. But still, who was I to try and sabotage their life...
 
   “Can... I at least think about it?” I asked.
 
   Dara smiled, in a way that sort of made me pity her, “Sure... In a way, this is sort of just a way that we can be friends with you, but the club is real. You can still be friends with us without being in the club...”
 
   “But you have to be sworn to secrecy!” Bom added.
 
   “See you at school!” Minzy gave me a huge hug before leaving.
 
   Friends... Maybe it was because I feel extra lonely lately... but I feel like I wouldn’t mind having friends like that.
 
Jiyoung POV
 
   Woke up with a huge hangover. It was Saturday morning, no Sunday morning. Sunday meant TOP’s house party tonight. Better be ing good or I’ll be pissed. Jessica invited me over since her cousin’s over, and you know what that means...;P, but I told her I needed to go to TOP’s or he’d get all b*tchy. I don’t know what his problem is lately but he’s been pissing me off. Everyone’s been pissing me off this week. It’s like they’re pitying me. ME. I know why too. That stupid ing thinks she can get away with giving me a black eye, she has another thing coming, I swear I’ll make her life a living hell when she gets back to school. She won’t even want to live when I’m done with her.
 “HA... HA... HA...” I faked laughed as I washed my face. Was I even human? I don’t know how many times I have ruined a person’s reputation and I’ve never even felt a tinge of remorse. I feel nothing. Somehow I find that hilarious, so freaking funny. . . Aren’t I funny?
 
   My hair looked horrible. So much that it was pissing me off. It didn’t look right any way I put it. I brushed it for about half an hour before I threw the brush against the mirror, “What the hell!?” I yelled. MY hair needed to be perfect, one mistake and it would look disgusting. I would look disgusting. I needed to look perfect. Only then would I be able to look at myself with pride. Only then.
 
   It took to me two hours to get ready, it felt like a new record, and I only broke one mirror. That was impressive of me.
 
   I decided to call TOP to see what was going on, “Hello?”
 
   “Hey, I’m think I’m gonna go to Jessica’s before I go to your place, her ‘cousin’ came over.”
 
   “Whatever, it’s up to you, you just better freaking show up. Damn man, Jessica’s crazy desperate for you to stay with her! Even agreeing to that sort of thing I’m impressed.” he chuckled softly.
 
   “Heh, yeah... I’m living the life man. Can’t wait to see how these two hotties treat me, I’m on my way there right now.”
 
   “Just wear a man, you don’t know where those hoes have been.”
 
   I snorted, “I was Jessica’s first, she only knows with me.”
 
   “What about her cousin?”
 
   “Hm, good point. I brought some just in case anyway.”
 
   “Okay, well have fun. I gotta call Daesung, he’s coming over early for a couple drinks.”
 
   “Sure. By-”
   
   “Oh wait!”
 
   “What?”
 
   “Hope your eye’s better! Bye!” I could hear him start laughing before he hung up.
 
   I gripped harder on the steering wheel, I hope that chick knows what she got herself into, cause I don’t go easy on anyone.
 
- - -
 
   “Oppa, you’re really leaving?” Jessica pouted.
 
   I hated when she was clingy like this, “Yes. You know I have to go to TOP’s party.”
 
   “Will you cheat on me over there?”
 
   “How could I do that?” she started smiling before I added, “We aren’t dating, so it’s not cheating.”
 
   “Yah! Oppa! I know you love me so stop trying to hide it! I’ll stay by your side forever!”
 
   “I say this for your benefit, Jessica. I wouldn’t care if you were hit by a bus and killed. I’m just that heartless. You should just get over me while you can. It’ll be so much easier for you AND me.” I said and pushed her away from me, “Tell your cuz I had a good time.”
 
   “OPPA!” she cried loudly, I just sighed and ignored her. She was so dramatic it pissed me off.
 
   Now it was party time. Party after party after party. you’d think I’d get sick of it by now but I don’t. I probably never will...
 
(A/N: hope you guys liked the chappy:) sorry if you didn't! Hope you guys have been supporting Big bang's new songs on youtube!! xD Bad boy and Blue= awesome songs!!:))