Chapter 7

BIG BANG HATE CLUB!

 

GD POV
 
   “You’re so cute!” I said and then quickly moved my eyes toward Chaerin. I knew what her reaction would be before I even looked at her, she was glaring at me. I winked at her and smirked, her faced flushed red with anger and I was loving it. Lately I had been finding her even more attractive when she looked at me like tha- What the ? Was I some sort of psycho, why would I call that thing(Chaerin) attractive... Did I drink too much before I got here? Tsk, lately Taeyang had been saying I should ease up on the alcohol usage.
 
   I glanced back at her, she was laughing at something Bom had said... But there was something, something unreadable in her eyes. It was drawing me in, and was too strong to put into words. My heart was reacting weirdly to it, and I liked the feeling... At least I think I did-
 
   “Ji? What are we doing after this?” Daesung asked with a sly grin.
 
   I sighed, “RedFlare’s supposed to be packed.”
 
   Suengri smiled, “Ah~ This’ll be good.”
 
   I looked at away, not interested in their conversation, just wanting to look at the Brown haired girl with the eyes that made my heart beat strangely. Was she still mad at me? Maybe... I should apologize? Damn, she would never take me seriously if I did that. Plus, I would sound like such a wus. Why did I care if she hated me? She could hate me all she wanted!...
 
...
 
...
 
   Maybe she’d think more of me if I apologized...
 
CL POV
 
   “Bye~!” I waved as we walked out of the restaurant.
 
   “Your gonna walk?” Minzy asked.
 
   I nodded, “I need some fresh air, I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” I waved as I watched them fade into the darkness.
 
   I yawned, I wanted to go to a music store, I hadn’t been to one in a long time. I tried to remember if there were any around where I lived.
 
   Suddenly I felt someone grab me forcefully, I was about to scream, but they covered my mouth with dirty fingers. They lowered their free hand and explored my chest, I felt disgusted, but they were too strong for me to do anything. I wished I had went with Minzy and the others but I knew it was too late. Now his hand was lowering to my lower body. I opened my mouth and bit into this persons skin, I assumed it was a man because of his brute force.
 
   “Ah, you !” he yelled.
 
   I screamed loud hoping maybe one of the girls heard me.
 
   He pulled my hair and pushed me into one of the nearby walls and I fell hard. The ert then tried getting on top of me.
 
   “What the are you doing?”
 
   I looked up through teary eyes, Jiyong was running towards us, and I felt the urge to cover my face, I didn’t want him to see me cry and make fun of me. But instead he went right over to the guy who had d me and started kicking him off of me. He wouldn’t stop. The other guy was pleading with him to stop, he was now on the ground. I struggled to get up.
 
   “J-Jiyong... Stop!” I said, crying even more now.
 
   He was on top of the guy just punching him ferociously.
 
   “Stop!” I yelled, I grabbed his arm. He turned quickly as if he were going to hit me, I freezed, his eyes were filled with rage. I was actually scared of him now. He blinked a bit when he saw me.
 
   “Are... you okay...” he asked.
 
   I nodded, but I couldn’t stop the tears, I turned away from him, not wanting him to see me cry.
 
   He tried sounding calm, “What... what’d he do to you?” I cried a little more as I felt his hands lift me into his arms.
 
   “Y-yah! What-”
 
   “Shh.” He hushed.
 
   I was a little speechless, his heart was pounding so hard. I looked back at the ert on the ground, he didn’t look like he was going to be able to get up any time soon.
 
- - -
 
   “Are you not going to drink that?” He asked me.
 
   I didn’t answer.
 
   “Yah! I helped you and you won’t even talk to me?” he said angrily.
 
   “How did you know I was... that I needed help?” I asked shyly.
 
   He cleared his throat, “I was leaving and I just saw you there...”
 
   “I... I could’ve defended myself.” I said. I knew I should’ve thanked him but I was still mad at him for earlier. I was being stubborn.
 
   Now he was smiling, “I could see that...”
 
   My eyes widened, “Yah! You think thats funny?”
 
   “When I saw you crying... I just lost it. Did you think I’d do what I did for anyone?”
 
   I blushed, “I think you’d do it for anyone... cute enough.” I snapped.
 
   He looked a little surprised that I said that, and I instantly regretted it, his lips curved into a smirk, “Jea-”
 
   “Don’t even think about pissing me off. That ert just touched me in disgusting ways, and I am NOT in the mood to take your-”
 
   “Where’d he touch you?” Jiyong asked, his voice raising. Crap, I thought.
 
   I cleared my throat, “Um...” I looked away from him, “I don’t want to think about it...”
 
   He clenched his fist, I didn’t think he cared so much...
 
   I looked around, I had no idea where I was. He had taken me to this little park and brought me back a juice box.
 
   “Jiyong...” I whispered.
 
   His eyes were closed, and he seemed to relax, “Hmm?”
 
   “Thanks...”
 
   His eye flickered open, “I-”
 
   “You definitely earn points for this!” I smiled.
 
   He paused, “What?”
 
   “Points! What you did was kind! It made you a better person!” I grinned, “That’s why you helped me right?”
 
   He glared at me, “Hah! Obviously! Why else would I help you? Truthfully I didn’t even know it was you, if I did... I probably wouldn’t have even helped you in the first place.”
 
   What he said hung in the air and left me speechless, “Wh-”
 
   “Back off, I don’t even want to listen to your crap, everything you say pisses me off!” he snapped and got up, “Don’t even think about following me.” he snapped.
 
   I blinked not understanding what was happening, “B-but-”
 
   “I’m not listening.”
 
   My eyes widened, “YAH! Your just going to leave me here!! I don’t even know where I am!!” I yelled.
 
   He just stormed off, leaving me in the dust, “Bastard! You freaking bastard!” I yelled, “Tsk! To think I actually considered you- Damn! Why do I even care! ! You’ll pay for this!” I screamed.
 
   I looked around, I had no idea where to go from here, “What if some random -...” I shook my head, “Don’t even think like that Chaerin!” I started walking in the direction he left, but then turned, I didn’t want any chance of running into him again.
 
GD POV
 
   I must have been crazy! Why would I help her! She obviously thinks nothing of me! Ugh! Did she really think I would only help her because of that stupid crap?! She must be so stupid! I genuinely wanted to help her! When I saw her there crying I completely lost it! I almost killed that bastard! To think I followed her downstairs to apologize, then having to witness some ert groping her! I didn’t even get to apologize!!
 
   “Ugh! I am going to kill that bastard I really am!” she yelled.
 
   Okay. Following her, wasn’t my plan, but even though I was pissed I just couldn’t leave her wondering the streets alone, could I? I mean what if another ert tried grabbing her? Then I’d hear her nagging voice till the end of time!
 
   She had already found her way, but didn’t let go of her anger towards me. Every few minutes she would shout something like, “That freaking ’s going to pay!” or so on. Its was sort of amusing seeing all the names she had for me. It showed that I was always in her head... But not in a good way. I cursed.
 
   “Oh!” she exclaimed cutely, her face completely brightened. She was looking at some crappy music store. I was surprised when she actually went inside. Whatever, she was so close to her apartment, I could just leave now.
 
CL POV
 
   I finally found one! And it was so close to my house! I went into ‘Gong Music Shop’. So something good did come out of this...
 
   ‘CLOSED’
 
   My eyes widened, what time was it? I checked my phone, it was 9:01 pm and the store closed at 9:00 pm.
 
   No way. No freaking way! I started knocking on the glass door and finally some guy, he looked a little older than me.
 
   “Yeah?” he asked tiredly.
 
   “Please, please, please, let me look around the store for a bit?” I begged.
 
   He smirked a bit, “Your cute, I’ll let you in if you tell me your name...”
 
   I smiled, “I’m Ch-”
 
   “Her name isn’t you business.”
 
   “Ji-Jiyong!” I said surprised, “D-did you follow me!?”
 
(A/N: I haven't updated in a while, sorry >< I had huge writers block ;_; I hope you like the new chapter<3)
pressfitsprit- haha I feel the same^^
restuannisa69 I plan too soon >:D keke
Veruss- thanks ;_; lol it means a lot
BJslove thanks:)
queenchaerin thank you xD