choi bomin

☾ crescent eyes — a collection of short stories feat. golden child

you were at the locker room when bomin approached you from behind and rested his chin on your shoulder. you were too busy opening a new pack of lip balm that your mom bought for you because it’s winter and you get dry lips very easily. 

bomin is the opposite. even though he is a boy, he takes care of his skin very well. in fact, you think he has the softest skin you’ve ever seen. and that lips, you’re always jealous because you wish you have lips like that. 

“ooh, is that the new strawberry lip balm that suzy endorses?” bomin asked when you applied it on your lips. 

“yeah,” you nodded, “umpah umpah.”

“eh, what are you doing?” bomin asked in confusion as you chanted red velvet’s song, umpah umpah.

“if you say that, your lip balm will spread evenly,” you explained and bomin’s mouth formed an ‘o’. 

“you wanna try?” you asked your boyfriend and he nodded. you applied some of it to his lips with your index finger. he also mimicked what you did with the umpah umpah. 

“ooh, I like the taste,” bomin said, “I’ll buy one after school later.”

“we can just share,” you suggested and bomin gave in. you don’t mind if your boyfriend uses your stuff. you like to share anyway.

he suddenly gave you a back hug and rested his chin on your shoulder again. he loves to do that and you love his warm back hugs. 

you turned your head to give him a peck on the cheek like usually do but what your lips landed on wasn't his cheek. 

you widened your eyes. you were literally kissing bomin on the lips! sure the two of you have been dating for a while now, but you never actually kiss him there. and that was your first kiss too! 

bomin pulled away and realised what happened. “oh my god,” he said, “did we just?”

“yeah,” you nodded in disbelief, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you that way.” you put your hands on your forehead, processing what just happened. you never expected your first kiss to go this way. 

“hey,” bomin said and held your hands, “you didn’t scare me, okay?”

“I... uhh, kinda want to do it again,” bomin looked at the floor while playing with your fingers. you blushed at his words. maybe it’s the right time to fix your first kiss? 

“I... don’t mind...” you shyly said. bomin smiled and cupped your face before giving you another soft kiss on the lips. 

“how was it? did I do it right?” bomin asked and you could feel your face getting hotter. you nodded with a smile on your face. that felt perfect for you. 

you’re so glad he’s yours because even if you don’t have lips like bomin, at least his lips belongs to you.