Chap 8

My Secret Crush is an Ajumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarang took a sip of her wine and looked around the crowded restaurant. She smiled, noticing how people tried to sneak pictures of them. Dating a top star like Lee Minsook had its benefits. This was the life she had always dreamt of.

She set her glass down, “Honey, how do you think Aerin unnie is?”

Minsook looked up, “Why are you even bringing that woman up? She isn’t our concern anymore.”

“Still…do you think I should maybe try to get some good press? You know I’ve been getting some hate from the public. I think if I meet with unnie then that will stop.”

Minsook leaned back and considered, “What do you think of Aerin? You think she’s a fool right?”

Sarang was taken aback

“You think because you’re with me and she’s alone and the whole country is laughing at her for being the scorned woman that you’ve won?” he laughed and picked up his chopsticks again, “Okay.”

“Okay? Oppa, you can’t just say that and not elaborate.”

“Don’t you think she seemed unaffected at the awards?” he tilted his face, “I wondered about it. You almost fell and had to be saved by that idol, but Aerin went through the awards without a fuss.”

“It just shows that she’s irrelevant.”

“Maybe you’re right.” He smiled, “Araseo, you can ask her out. Make sure you look your best.”

“I’ll make sure she comes out looking like my mother!” Sarang laughed.

Jungkook took the phone from Aerin, “No more phones.” He pulled her across the bed and on top of him, “I only have two hours before I need to get to practice.”

“That was Cho Sarang, she wants to have coffee.”

“Coffee?” he shook his head, “I don’t trust that woman.”

“Don’t you think I should go?”

“Hmm…” he rested his head on the pillow, “If you go, she will do something to embarrass you like she tried at the awards and if you don’t go, she’ll broadcast it all over town that she wanted to meet up but you refused. She’ll make you into the bad one either way.”

“Maybe you know it all because all you young people are the same.”

Jungkook shoved her off him and sat up. He reached for his jacket.

“Where are you going?” Aerin got up and watched him, shocked and confused. Had she said something?

“Me? I’m going to hang out with people my age. At least when they act like s, I’m not surprised.”

“Bwo? Bworago?” Aerin was infuriated, “You little…”

Jungkook placed a hand gently over , “Ajumma…” her eyes widened, “You don’t like it when I call you that? Wae? When you’re taking advantage of this body and doing whatever you want with it.” She turned bright red with embarrassment. He grinned triumphantly, “Don’t worry I also had fun demonstrating.” Aerin smacked him. He lifted her over his shoulder. “Ajumma needs to fatten up. They say woman your age shouldn’t be too thin.”

“JEON JUNGKOOK!!!”

“How long has it been?” he threw her onto the bed.

“I don’t know…” she swept her hair back. He looked disappointed, “6 days. 7 d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter