Chap 7

My Secret Crush is an Ajumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rely on me?”

“Rely on me…”

Aerin sounded out the words. Never again was what she said. I’ll never again rely on the promises of men.

Minsook had promised her the dream. They were going to be a power couple, get married and dominate the movie industry. But she should have suspected after he still hadn’t proposed after two years of dating.

Had everyone known they’d end up this way? Did his friends feel pity when they saw her? Were they always laughing behind her back? When had Sarang come into the picture? She’d been in her own world, so content that she didn’t even see it coming.

“Where are you?” Shin-hye waved the script in front of Aerin’s face, “What are you thinking about so deeply?”

Aerin took the script, “I was wondering when Sarang entered Minsook’s heart.”

Shin-hye smacked her leg, “Have you called Jungkook yet.”

“Of course not! Would you – don’t answer that!”

Shin-hye grinned.  

“I mean it. I’m not taking him up on that offer.”

“I’m telling you this because I love you.” Shin-hye snatched the script back, “You need – good not that lie on your back, turn over crap that you put up with.”

Aerin blocked her ears, “Shut up already.”

“Just imagine it. Imagine Jungkook ssi without a shirt, sliding his hand up your…”

"Aaaahhh Shut up!!!!” Aerin leapt out of her chair and slapped Shin-hye’s legs repeatedly, “Shut up or I’ll make you take that place.” She brought her face close, “want to try?”

Shin-hye held her gaze and didn’t flinch, “In a heartbeat.” She snapped her teeth, “My dressing room or yours?” she slapped Aerin’s , “ooh firm.”

“Unnie is the devil.” She whispered.

“Are you planning to make a move?” Shin-hye whispered back, “If not...Move, you’re scaring the kids.” She looked past Aerin.

Aerin became aware that they were no longer alone. She straightened, pasted a deliberate smile on her face, and turned, “Hello boys.” She greeted BTS and marched off the set of Lotte’s Christmas CF shoot.

Damn it, she was hot, especially when her voice was husky like that. Did she know how seductive it was? That they all found her irresistible? Only use that tone with me, only look me up and down, don't look at them - me. I'm right here Jungkook wanted to scream. 

“And then Jungkook will release the light and the winter witch will perish and the Christmas fairy will be released and Christmas will be saved and the children can have their presents.” The Director went through the concept again. “Everyone on the same page?”

They nodded and he was pleased, “Good. Then we’ll complete Aerin ssi’s scenes with BTS. He looked around, “Ah Aerinah…”

“Yes…” Aerin bowed as she stepped back on set, transformed into the evil winter witch but what a beautiful witch she made with her long black hair and full red lips. Her large dark eyes were mysterious and dangerous. She was temptation. Was that what the concept was? Jungkook looked, till it was too painful and then looked anywhere else.

He had made a fool of himself last weekend. He offered himself as her toy boy and she’d rejected him. Like a displeased adult, she’d scolded and told him to behave and go home.

Now she was torturing him with her beauty and her everything. The way she walked, the way she laughed, the way she interacted with everyone else was driving him crazy. He was at his limit. He needed her. If she wasn’t with him, was she with someone else? Some guy she’d picked up. Maybe a model or an up-and-coming actor?

“And Jungkook if you could stand there…” they placed the members at the correct spots. Jungkook took his place.

“Aerinah…” the Director must be familiar with Aerin, maybe they worked together before. He placed a hand on her shoulder and guided her around the set. Aerin gave him her full attention. “And here…” his hand slipped down her back.

“Direc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter