Punishment (1/2)

The story of us

Fridays are the best days of the week. It's the last day of courses, mostly an acitivity filled day, the declaration of the start of the weekend and the outings with friends. It's also the busiest day for restaurant, clubs, shopping centers, and in general streets at night. Students would be walking around the campus making plans for that day especially, setting dates if coupled, or...

"IT IS THE DAY!" Lucas announced with a mixed of excitement and annoyance in his voice.

"You seem excited about this" Jaemin groaned as he looked in disgust at the piece of textile hanging on his locker.

"What if Liza came to watch us?" Johnny was having a mental breakdown for the fifth time in two days. "It's done for me after this"

Jaehyun and Taeil were trying to calm him down, but who were they kidding, they're all in the same boat, they'll be embarrassed for the rest of their life.

"Come on boys, we deserve this" Taeyeon, the captain, chuckled, "Let's make the best of it and look the coolest while at it, WE'RE THE TIGERS AFTERALL" he screamed the last part as an encouragement which seemed to work as some of boys were nodding and clenching their fists as a reinforcement.

A knock on the door cut their small talk, Irene appeared with a sweet smile on her face waving followed by a smirking Jiyeon.

"We came to wish you luck in today's game" the girl crush started, "You can do it! And don't worry about the outfit, just make sure you don't get hurt while playing" she continued softly. As she was ready to leave the boys' locker room, Jiyeon blurted out the most stressing information of the night.

"If you don't know yet, other universities were so curious about the game, that we ended up selling all the tickets we have, and it's first in the history of SIU, so try to not make fools of yourselves tonight... Oh... you better win" she smirked and left the room in dead silence.

"Don't mind her, she was being sarcastic" Irene tried to bring back life to the boys' soul who seemed to have left their bodies already.

 

"Yeon-ah did you have to tell them that?" Irene rubbed her temple. "You stressed them even more"

"They deserve it these jerks after the mess they did" she smirked. "Now it's HU's turn, let's welcome them to our campus"

"But why should we go to them too?"

"Look at yourself, you're IRENE! QUEEN IRENE OF SIU! Who wouldn't want to hear a word of encouragement from you"

"But you're gonna destroy them afterwards..."

"Fair enough, we can't do that only to our team, they're the enemy tonight"

Jiyeon dragged Irene who wasn't okay with the whole thing, but Suho approved of the plan and she had to go with it. 

"You're going to HU team?" Chanyeol bumped into them mid-way. "Can I tag along? I want to see their faces" he laughed creepely.

"See even Yeol approves" Jiyeon tapped the younger man's shoulder as she was proud of him.

"All we need now is Hyejin to scare the hell out of them for real" Irene said in a low voice so she doesn't inspire her best friend. 

 

"Wendy, are the preparations done?"

Hyejin passed by the club room to check on the final preparation for the game's AMV. She's been working head to head with Chanyeol and Wendy to ensure that everything is on a different level then their previous work as per Suho's request, who saw the punishment game as an oportunity to advertise their university. 

Wendy, who dark bags under his eyes were visible even under the makeup, give her thumbs up, she was clearly not in the mood to talk. 

"Here take this" she offered her a mug of hot fresh coffee to which she beamed and teared a little bit.

"Thank you unnie" she whispered.

"You should've seen the look on HU's face when Jiyeon-ssi just dropped the bomb on them... I guess I saw someone crying in the corner" Chanyeol came back to join the media team. "The game starts in fifteen minute, I will drop the memory card to the directors at the field, you can leave now"

"Deal" Chanyeol and Wendy said in union. 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol then noticed his partner's pale face. But she only brushed him away with a thumbs up. "It's your first time working with Suho hyung, you'll get used to it by the end of the semester" he tapped on her shoulder.

 

 

The game just started and to everyone's expectation, the skirts ended up being even more hilarius then imagined. The boys didn't dare to look up at the audiences and kept their eyes fixed either on the floor or the sky, some were blushing so bad. Taeyong and Lucas on the other hand were waving at the screaming fans with the proudest look on their face.

"How could you be so confident?" Jeno muttered under his breath with his head hanging low .

"We gotta own this moment my friend" Lucas smiled widely, "This is our moment to shine"

"HYUUUNG!! THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!" a voice from the other side of the team was heard. "Coups hyung stop it" "We shouldn't show our weaknesses... not in front of our rivals" HU's team captain was also enjoying the moment. When both team captains noticed each other, they wink at each other and did a virtual fist bump. Loud facepalm could be heard from the other players.

After saying the anthems, and the dean's welcoming speech, the game officially started. And what a clumsy start it was. The boys were obviously struggling with keeping their skirts in place without showing too much underneath, especially with all the movement and jumping they've been doing. At some point, Johnny got super embarrassed that he froze in the middle in the game, the ball in hand, resulting of him burried under a pile of human bodies. By the second quarter, they got the better hand at it, and were starting to ace the outfit. 

From the benches, Jiyeon was munching on her corn dog, with the widest smile ever, she's got her revenge now. 

"This is so exciting" she blurted every few minutes and laughed out loud pointing at a random player who got his skirt lifted a little bit more then intended.

"Hey Lucas, strike a pose for instagram!" she shouted at the passing Lucas who didn't refuse her request.

"Geez, calm down already". Irene was getting tired of her shameless comments and decided to take a break from everything and catch a snack at the field entrance.

It wasn't few meters from where she left that she bumped into someone, a huge muscular body actually. She didn't look up and apologized immediately then turned to keep walking when a hand grabbed her arm.

"Hey are you okay?" a deep voice asked.

It sounded familiar, she thought. As she checked the owner of the voice, her eyes widened, "Sehun!" she exclaimed.

"Hello" he chuckled, "It's been a while" he rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

"Indeed" she repied, still trying to process the encounter. "H-how have you been?"

"Lots of things happened since the last time we met" he chuckled, "but I can see you're still the same, nothing changed" he ruffled her head.

"Hey stop it" she slaped his hand jockingly, " you didn't chan...ge...m-much" she stuttered at the last word as she just realized, "omg, when did you get so muscular and tall!" she grabbed his shoulders unconsciously and squeezed his bicepts, then froze. "I DIDN'T MEAN THIS-"

She was cut by his loud laughter. "I get it, don't worry, I hear that alot actually from my family too"

The girl's face turned red and looked away to hide it, "by the way, what are you doing here? Didn't you graduate last year?"

"My little cousin is playing in a skirt, I wouldn't decline a VIP invitation to witness this" he smirked. "It's Lucas by the way, the weirdo kid"

"I know him very well" she chuckled. "Uhm... I was on my way to buy some snack,wanna tag along? There's a lot of catch up to do" she suggested to which he happily nodded.

 

The game ended with SIU winning the game, to the coach's delight since he wouldn't take a lost for a result. Once the stadium was emptied from the audience, the preparations for the BBQ party started. Hungry howling voices were coming from the boys changing rooms as they were ready to feast their embarrassing game away.

"Hyejin, did you see Irene?" Jiyeon has been looking for her friend since the game ended, "she went to grab a snack and never came back"

The dark haired girl blinked, "don't tell me..." she started imagining all the crazy scenarios that could've happened and was turning her head in all directions for a sight of her friend, then a voice interrupted.

"Guys, guess who's here?" Irene appeared from behind them chuckling at a joke Sehun just said.

Hyejin closed her eyes, put a hand on her chest and breathed slowly. "Thank God" 

"SEHUN! YOU JERK! LOOK AT YOU ALL HOT AND STUFF" Jiyeon slapped his shoulder so hard that he winced.

"You didn't change at all too Jiyeon-ah" he gave her a quick hug. "You too Hyejin-ah" he nodded at the other girl. "We were chatting during the game that we lost track of time, sorry didn't mean to worry you" he looked again at Hyejin as if he could tell that she had a small panick attack there.

"Who won?"

"SIU of course... They're preparing for the bbq party as we speak" Suho joined them before he jumped on Sehun and gave him the tighest hug he could give. "I MISSED YOU BABE!" 

"Get a room already" Jiyeon grimaced.

"Are you jealous of us?" Suho smirked at her to which he received a curse.

"Did anyone take a photo of Lucas? I need it" Sehun then realized what he came for.

"Oh lemme show you" Jiyeon smirked.