Food War

The story of us

"COACH LEE! JAEMIN JUST TOOK MY TOWEL WHILE I WAS BATHING AND HAD ME RUN ALL AROUND THE ROOM!" Jeno exclaimed as he stumped furiously to their coach who clearly was on the verge of breakdown from all the yelling. 

"Jeno , you're in your second year here, couldn't you come up with a way to stop this? This happens to you everytime!"  he tried to stay clam. "Jaemin come here!" he yelled at the boy who was rolling on the floor.

"Run 15 laps now"

Jaemin's face changed. 

"But coach it was a joke"

"Jokes on you now" the coach ignored him, "now run, then clean the benches with Jeno"

Jeno who was smirking, had his eyes become round from shock but couldn't proscratinate any longer as the coach left already.

"Jerk!' he just yelled at Jaemin who laughed at him.

 

After tiding up the benches, Jaemin and Jeno met up with the other team members who were arguing on where to have dinner.

"I'm craving bbq wings so much!" Ten exclaimed to which half the team agreed to. 

"YES BBD PLEASE!" Jeno exclaimed loudly faking a cry.

"Okay then, bbq wings, let's bring our cars and meet at the entrance of the campus", Lee Taeyong the captain announced.

 

 

 

Once the team of 20 person were all seated inside the restaurants, a kind of hunger game began, with chicken and sauce being spelled everywhere. Taeyong had to apologize to the waiters everytime they came back to check on them. 

"Guys can you be more humane while eating?" he sighed but no one replied as they were all busy feasting. 

"YA! LUCAS! THERE'S SAUCE ON YOUR FOREHEAD!" Johnny pointed out at the kid's head in disgust. "How did it reach there even!"

"Jaemin-ah can you wipe it off please?" Lucas turned to Jaemin who was sitting next to him. The latter took a napkin and tried his best to clean it away but it was too much sauce that he ended up smudging it more. 

"Just wash your face when done eating" Jaemin concluded and went back to his food.

"Okay honey~" Lucas winked.

 

"Well well well, look who we have here" a very annoying and unwanted voice was heard behind the hungry players. "It's SIU team"

"Hey there Coups" Taeyong shrugged at his voice but tried to hide it with a fake smile.

"I see you came here too after practice" the other captain snorted.

"Too bad there's no more place for your team here" Taeyong pointed at the fully booked place.

"No worries, we wouldn't eat at the same place with cheaters" S.Coups replied sarcastically, before he nodded to s to leave.

"What did you say?" Lucas glared at the enemy. He stood up abruptly, pushing the chair to the floor with a loud thud.

"Oh no" Taeil froze in place. "Taeyon... he's back at it" he nudged his teammate sitting next to him.

At his comment, Taeyong stopped eating and glanced at the other members who got up. He cursed under his breath and wished for some kind of miracle to stop them from starting a food war.

"Lucas sit down, look here's a HUGE bbq plate just for you" he tried to calm him down but too late, chicken was aleady flying mid-air. 

It wasn't 2 minutes into the fight, that a chair was thrown right above Ten's head almost knocking him out. "WHO THREW THIS! HUH! WHO DID IT? FIGHT ME" 

"CALL 119" The manager shouted at the waiters as the situation was now out of control.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" a frightening voice stopped the war. "What do you think yourself doing?"

Both teams just stopped and froze like statues. "This is bad... 119 would've been better" Taeyong thought to himself as he closed his eyes. 

"Jiyeon noona!" Jaemin ran to her, his face a mix of the redness of sauce and a swelling cheek. "Help us"

"SIT DOWN NOW!" she spoke again and immediately the 40 young men and even the waiters were sitting on the remaining standing chairs and floor. "RAISE YOUR HANDS". 

From behind her Irene appeared with her hands on shocked from the mess they did. At her sight, the guys blushed and looked away embarassed.

"You did this mess?" Irene asked looking at both teams' captains who were super embarassed to reply.

"Did this need to happen in front Irene-ssi?" Minggyu whispered to Vernon who was sitting next to him on the verge of tears.

"This is embarassing" the latter replied.

Seconds later a third face entered the restaurant . Hyejin, on the phone, she froze at the sight of 40 beat up men with their hands above their heads. She tried her best not to laugh by keeping her resting b*** face and continue the call.

"Hyejin noona is here too!"  Jungwoo muttered and it was obvious that everyone just swallowed their saliva under her judging eyes.

"You're so childish i swear! How did you make it to university even?"

"We're sorry noona" the boys said in union.

"DON'T APOLOGIZE TO ME!" She yelled back scarring them again. "Hey you keep your hands up!" she pointed at a very beat up Lucas.

"But noona... my arm is hurting I think it's broken" he winced.

"It's not stop being a baby"

"How do you even know... are you a docotr?" he rolled his eyes.

"Lu-lucas... she is" Ten cleared his throat making Lucas blink in realization.

 

"Hey boys, how about we start cleaning up this mess? The smell is really bad" Irene tried to stay composed as her OCD starting kicking in. "Can I talk to the manager please?" she turned to a shocked waitress standing behind her.

"Okay noona" "Okay Irene-ssi", they said again in union.

Hyejin chuckled and hid under her sleeve. This small move wasn't gone unnoticed though as some of the boys were dumbfounded with it.

"d-did Hyejin-ssi just laugh? w-woah.."  Haechan whispered loud enough for Taeil, Doyoung and Yuta from his team to hear, also for Mingyu and Joshua from the HU to agree with him, "woah indeed" Joshua replied. 

 

 

Three hours later, the restaurant was fully cleaned, the kitchen and dishes done even some of the forcefully delayed orders were taken care of by Hyejin and delivered by the boys. Irene was on her best game monitoring the cleaning process in every corner, she didn't allow the tiniest smudge go unnoticed. While Jiyeon was doing her contacts to see a way to compensitate the damage of the broken furniture between both universities with the help of Suho who showed up when informed of the need of money. 

"Man, I didn't know that these four seniors could solve this in just few hours without even involving the cops" Hansol a.k.a Vernon commented amazed by how everything was done.

"I know right? Look at Eunkwang hyung here still trying to process the whole situation... What a disgrace to our university... and him being the rival of Suho hyung, geez" S.coups snorted as he arranged the last chair in its place.

"Hey, look at this" Mingyu nudged the person next to him who ended up being Jaehyun. Neither noticed as they were way taken aback by the view of Hyejin talking to the owners of the restaurants and laughing with them. They seem to have agreed on letting this accident go and not call the cops. 

"I was told that she is the sweetest coolest person but I just witnessed that- eek" Jaehyun shrugged when Hyejin glanced at them directly as if she sensed their glances. 

 

"Thank you for solving this in the most decent way" Eunkwang, the president of HU student activity club bowed to Jiyeon.

"No need, let's just make sure these idiots don't do that again" she glared at both teams.

"Geez what a night" Suho sighed in relief. He didn't get to pay much for the furniture, the owners were kind enough to forgive them. "But I am impressed with you girls" he hugged Hyejin and Irene who both were on his sides, "You're real superheroes"

"I am hungry" Hyejin ignored him as she rubbed her tummy, "should we order some food in the apartment? No bbq or chicken though"

"YES!" the other three exclaimed. "PIZZA!"