Students of SIU

The story of us

Seoul International University, aka SIU, was known for its beautiful wide campus. It wasn't exclusively for the rich kids as it offered lots of scholarships, exchange programs and internships. It is rather a very powerful and beneficial university, however, the entrance exam was no joke. You have to be extremely smart, workaholic, creative to get into it. This is how it gained the name of the top tiers university in S.Korea.

The university was divided into several buildings according to the programs offered, there you can find: the business building known for its amazing food and coffee services with also the lit activities they have each semester , the architecture and design buildings where you'll see the stressed out students in their artistic powerful look and amazing street style and colored hairs, the engineering building is always the busiest and with the men being the dominant thus it is almost always chaotic, the medical studies buildings and the hospital smell filling it with the students always staying until later hours in the libraries, the sciences building of the nerd students like how they like to call themselves while secretly they're the most chill ones and actually have a very decent on campus life , the media buildings where classy style and hot brains coexist and many others. On a side note, new students should be aware that to go from one campus to another, either you have been an athletic to walk for miles, enjoy riding university free bikes or just own a personal car.

The campus of Seoul is also a main target for athlete for its amazing diverse sport fields, gym and training room accommodations, and it hosts most of the national universities tournament.

Along these programs, students are given the freedom to be part of clubs to their liking, with the SIU student activity club being the top of them all and only selected students are allowed to be part of as this is where all the planning and organizing happens in direct contact with the professors and university administrators.

As for this year, and for the third consecutive one, Suho is the president of the club with Irene being the vice president, and without her he'd be already done from stress and chaos. Jiyeon is responsible for the public relations and connecting with outsiders as she's such a social butterfly with Wendy as her assistant. Johnny and Jaehyun are the face of the club since they're really popular around campus being part of SIU's famous rugby team but that doesn't spare them the load of work they have to do when in action. Chanyeol is the music and audiovisual director. And finally, Hyejin was dragged into this club, for the sake of friendship and old days as she was told, and she became the graphic designer and social media manager of the club.

The club members would meet up every Tuesday and Friday to plan their next activities and check on every other campus club activity. Today was the first meeting of the Fall semester.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to your favorite club in SIU !" Suho exclaimed loudly to which only Johnny and Jaehyun cheered along while Jiyeon just glared at him. Suho cleared his throat and spoke proudly, "As the president of this club again this year, I'd like to wish you all good luck on this new semester, I know you will rock like always" he smiled. "Also as this is our first meeting of this year, I'd like to discuss many topics before digging into action"

He glanced at Irene who nodded at him and handled him the Ipad. 

"So first, we need to recruit new members to the club, as the future activities will need more staff than the previous year and you'll get why, make sure the include as many third and second years as possible" he continued, 

"Second of all, Chanyeol, Jiyeon-ah found you a new assistant" 

"But I already told you, I'm fine working alo-"

"Sorry I'm late!" he was cut when someone came into the room suddenly, breathing heavily from running to the club, "I just can't get used to this big campus" she wiped away a sweat from her forehead.

Chanyeol blinked at her and swallowed, "she's cute". Irene and Jiyeon saw the look on Chanyeol's face and smirked, their plan worked. 

"Welcome Wendy-ah, we were just talking about you" Suho smiled widely and nodded at the girls, "I'm-"

"No need for introduction Suho oppa, I already know you all, you're so famous around here and it's an honor to be working with you this semester" she bowed down. "I'm Wendy, Irene unnie's cousin and was just transferred here from Canada, I'm majoring like unnie but also play the guitar and teach it for kids as a hobby"

"Okay if you say so" the president has the proudest smile on his face, "you'll be working with Chanyeol as music coordinators", he pointed at the guy, "but I guess Yeol like to work alone-"

"No I need an assistant actually" Chanyeol jolted up and shook hand with Wendy. "Let's work hard this semester" he kept on shaking her hand until Irene stepped in to stopped him. 

Suho burst out laughing as the others couldn't hold it anymore too.

"Okay ,for the third task, like you all know from previous years, we have to start organizing this year's welcome party for the freshmen" he turned around and showed them a poster on the screen. "This HU's poster and invitation for their welcome party, they're the first to do it in Seoul, inviting Stray Kids and Itzy to perform" he added.

"Let's go" Jaehyun nudged Johnny who was also excited for the performance. This owned them a glare from Suho.

"I don't mind you going, but we have to think of ways and new ideas to outdo them and create the best party of the year with better options for our university students... For that I will give you 2 weeks to come up with ideas and valuable reports that will help your ideas"

"Assignments already" Jaehyun groaned. 

"Well, if you want to do amazing things in life you better work hard for that"

"Sure thing Hyung" the younger man nodded awkwardly. He almost never worked so hard on anything as his looks was in his favor and did half of it already.

"This is it for today, any questions?"

No one answered, "Great then, Irene-ah make sure you add Wendy-ah to our chat group and prepare a questionnaire for the new recruits by friday" 

"Yessir" the girl saluted. "Girls wait for me, let's back go together"

"I have some thing to finish first, I will be back later" Hyejin informed her friends and she started moving. 

"What things?" Jiyeon asked.

"University things" she said without stopping and then disappeared outside the class.

Johnny, Jaehyun and Wendy finally breathed out after holding it the moment Hyejin spoke, "She's a scary noona indeed" Jaehyun commented and the other two agreed with him. 

"She's actually the sweetest" Irene chuckled, "Just don't anger her".

 

 

Hyejin walked outside the campus until she reached her favorite coffee shop. She had a huge smile on her face as she sat down after ordering her favorite hot drink. Once settled down, she took her ipad out and started sketching on it. 

"Here's your coffee Hyejin-ah" the waiter said.

"Thanks Kyungsoo-ah" she replied without looking at him as she was so focused on her work. " How's the new semester coming for you?"

"Pretty well.. Is this a new design?" he pointed at her work.

"Yupp, for a competition I saw online, and it triggered me so much that I had to take part" 

"Say, why don't you just post about your work more and all the competition you won?" he slid into the seat facing her.

"I don't like to brag about my work, also it's not that amazing, there's so many amazing artists, I was just lucky with the ones I won"

Kyungsoo slapped her hand then regret it as she glared at him. "I'm sorry but I just had to cause you're being stupid, I wish I could brag about your work too but you won't allow me" he crossed his arms and huffed. "Anyway, I will leave you to work, we have new customers"

After that, she stayed working until it was the closing hour of the café. Little did she know, her work didn't go unnoticed.