Trip to Remember

Work It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"IM HOME— WHAT THE !?"

Wendy and Irene immediately move away from eachother. "You're here? I thought you're out for a week?" Wendy asked. "Don't you dare changed the topic, unnie. What are you guys trying to do? Right infront of my salad?" Yeri said. She can't believe her sister is making out with her Irene unnie. "It's not what you think, Yeri." Wendy defended. "You had a girlfriend, unnie! What are you doing?" Yeri said. She can't believe it. How can her sister do this to her girlfriend? "Calm down, Yeri. Wendy will explain everything to you." Irene said. They all headed to the dining room. Wendy explained everything to Yeri without missing any detail. 

"How could she do that? For God sake!" Yeri said. I really like Jennie unnie for Wendy unnie though but after all I'm mad at her. I can't believe she did that to my sister. Yeri said to herself. "Now you know." Wendy said. Yeri look at them. "So what are you guys trying to do at the couch?" Yeri asked while smirking. "Are you trying to kiss—" Yeri's mouth got covered by Wendy's palm. "Let's go to bed, shall we?" Wendy awkwardly said. Irene nods. 

They all head upstairs since Yeri doesn't like sharing rooms. Irene is staying on Wendy's room. "So..Make yourself comfortable." Wendy said. Irene lay down on her bed and closed her eyes. What did i do downstairs? It's so embarrassing and awkward. You're so stupid, Wendy. Wendy thought. "Are you just going to stand up there?" Irene said while her eyes are still shut. "Ah yes. Sorry." Wendy said and lay down beside her. This isn't the first time they do this but Wendy could feel butterflies in her stomach. Think straight, Wendy. But how could i think straight when I'm also not straight? 

"What are you thinking about?" Irene asked. Why she's talking suddenly. "Nothing. It's just it's so tiring day." Wendy said. Irene hummed at her. "Sleep now." Wendy said. "Why..." Irene said. Wendy looked at her. "Hmm?" Wendy said. "Why did you ask for a kiss?" Irene asked. Wendy suddenly feel her cheeks burning. She's so straightforward. "I- um just you k-know—"

"Do you like me?"

"I'm happy when I'm with you. I don't know why but there's always butterflies in my stomach when you talk to me. Everything you do makes me smile like fool."

"So do you like me?"

"Yes."

Irene open her eyes. Her eyes locked at the other girls eyes. Wendy's eyes is shining it's like an universe where Irene want to be lost in. "Don't you think it's too fast?" Irene asked. "You can love in an hour or in a minute or even a second, Irene. I know it's fast i also think that but i won't rush things if that's what you want. We can take all things slowly." Wendy said. Irene let out a smile. "You're really so annoying." Irene said. She move closer to Wendy and hug her. "You're so warm." Irene said that makes Wendy chuckle. "Of course, I'm alive that's why." Wendy said. She slowly placed Irene head into her shoulder and cuddle the older girl. "Let's sleep now. Goodnight, Irene." Wendy said and kissed Irene's forehead. "Goodnight, Wendy."

 

 

*click* *click*

Wendy wakes up by the noisy sound on her room. What the hell is that? Wendy looked around and see her sister taking photos of them. "What are you doing, Yeri?" She asked. "Oh you're awake, unnie? You guys are so cute in that position that's why i take a photo of you guys. I'm the best, right?" Yeri said while teasing Wendy. "Give me that, Yeri!" Wendy said. "Get it if you want~" Yeri said while sticking out her tongue annoying Wendy. Yeri run downstairs quickly so her sister wouldn't be able to catch up. "Wait till i get you, Yeri." Wendy said. She can't move right now since Irene is still laying on her arms. She scan Irene face and noticed that everything about her is perfect. "You're so beautiful, Irene." Wendy said and gently brushed Irene's hair. 

"So greasy." Oh god that scared that out of me. Wendy put her hand on her chest since she's startled by Irene's voice. "You scared me. Goodmorning." Wendy said. Irene chuckles and get up. "Are your arms, okay?" Irene worriedly asked because she's laying on it since last night. Wendy nods. "Of course, I'm strong remember? Let's grab some breakfast. What do you want?" Wendy asked. Irene get up and pull Wendy closer making their lips collide. First kiss!? Wendy eyes widened. Irene quickly let go and rushed downstairs. "What was that?" Wendy asked while holding her lips. 

 

"Coffee and toasted bread for today." Wendy said while serving Irene and her sister their breakfast for today. "Unnie, are you going to live here?" Irene chocked on her coffee because of Yeri's question. Wendy quickly grab some tissue and offer it to Irene. "Are you okay?" Wendy asked. "Wendy unnie, you're so whipped." Yeri said. "Shut up, Yeri." Wendy said while glaring at her sister. "No, I won't live here. I'll leave later since i need to take car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter