Confrontation

Work It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy woke up and smell a very delicious scent. She walk to living room and noticed that Irene is preparing something for them to eat. "You're up?" Irene asked and placed the last dish on the table. "Let's eat." Irene said. Wendy approached her and sit beside her. She suddenly remember the first time they eat together is so awkward but today look at them eating beside eachother on Irene's house it's like they know eachother for more than ten years. Wendy take a bite and her eyes widened at how delicious it is. "Wow." Wendy gasped. Irene chuckles at how Wendy reacted to her food. "Eat carefully, Wendy." Irene said cause Wendy is eating almost everything. "By the way, Wendy. Have you talk with Jennie about what you find out?" Irene asked. Wendy choked on her food because of Irene's sudden question. "Are you okay?" Irene asked and lend her a tissue. Wendy nods. "I still haven't talk about it with her yet, since i always can't reach her phone. I tried to call her million times but cannot be reach." Wendy explained. She's waiting for Jennie's call and been trying to reach Jennie for days but what's with the sudden ignore actions of Jennie? "Tomorrow is the event maybe after that you can talk with her if you like." Irene said. Oh that's right, Jennie will attend the event since it's her company's event. Wendy thought. "Yes, you're right. I should attend and talk to her after but can we finish our food first?" Wendy said and chuckles. Irene nods. 

They finished eating and clean everything up. "So, you'll leave now?" Irene asked. Wendy smile at her. "Yes, Yeri must be wondering where i was." Wendy said. Irene nods she understand it since Wendy had a sibling. "Take care, okay?" Irene said. "No, you're the one who should take care. Call me if everything weird or suspicious things happen. Okay?" Wendy said. She's just afraid that Seulgi or anybody else will harm Irene. Irene nods. "You should go now." Irene said. "Bye~" Wendy said and wave her goodbye.

 

 

Wendy safely arrived at her house but Yeri is nowhere to be found. She get her phone she's about to call Yeri but a message from her sister pops up. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter